twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>neophyte
>scout
>marine
>veteran
>terminator
>centurion

I can't read this, plus it's not really all that shadowrunner-y

Are those numbers supposed to somehow indicate alignment? age? again, i don't get it.

I'll take 10k to go, please.

>le cute 'ebil XD" ancient loli meme

Did he died?

Let me at that 300

>PCs in retirement

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or throw up.

What the fuck is happening here exactly

I need to know the story behind this. Was there a wave of poorly built escalators collapsing in the news?

china's had more than a few cases of people being pulled into elevators with predictable results so people are wary of the things now.

yes. I don't have a link but they pop in in rekt threads all the time. Pretty sad stuff actually. I believe it's mostly a mall in china but there could be other places too.

Holy shit, it's like in Flyboys!

>I don't like legs, but I love torsos
>here's a girl with no legs, quadruple the torso, and big cans!
I honestly don't understand how people have these fetishes.

Some while back, one of those panels gave out when some woman stepped on it. The gears beneath ground her up, feet first.

Quadruple Amputee is some good shit. Protect them arms where your good attacking parts are.

youtube.com/watch?v=RcpjOIH7bG4
it's really fucking sad.

They're all acting like they expect there to be a hidden pit trap. I have no idea why. A Japanese candid camera show except instead of people pretending to fall for pranks it's people pretending to avoid pranks?

it's just the slippery slope of degeneracy.

There IS a pit trap in there.

>one eye is much closer
>it's the same damn visual size as the other

Maybe Gygax DID design those malls.

>Hirame sensei is making an Overwatch comic
My body is ready

Fuck, how did I not notice that.

I guess I saw the eyes as 'an eye as part of a face', which I expect to be distorted in that art style, and 'an eye as an object', which I expect to be naturally proportioned, so I didn't notice anything wrong.

Yeah, it's just being accustomed to anime-style faces. They have ludicrously large eyes.

>no ranks
What, is that info wrong?

I don't get it.

It's 100% wrong.

The red circle, usually used to shwo something important, is actually a hula hoop lying against the bed.

>ICE Agents
Oh fuck you you incestuous lesbian Sub Zero ripoff with meme character song.
#NotMyQueen

literally every bullet point is wrong. Its an edit made by some jackass for shiggles.

really, you couldn't tell from the Bogdanoff rights?
its obviously a /pol/ meme

This is "Use the Master Ball on a Fearow" levels of wrong.

You thought you could use physical force against ICE agents just because you don't like being detained?

>foxgirl yuri
>not by Itou Hachi
WHAT

It is by Itou Hachi. Just ex search it.

It is indeed.

BESM, my dude.

you're probably being obtuse for laffs, but in case you're actually retarded: it's an edit of a real aclu infographic for what you should do if immigration agents come to your house

>Dresden Files in a nutshell.gif

is this some crazy yandere remake of teaching feeling?? I mean clearly thats not sylvie but the art style looks similar

that guy actually does a lot of light novel and VN art.

I don't fucking believe it.

Needs to have this appended to its end, so the guy stands up, little explosions happen on on his knees as he's flat on his back, then a blur fade that transitions into the sniper scope with the little man running along the blimp.

Same artist, different thing. CGset about a guy and the batshit girl pursuing him. No relation whatsoever to Teaching Feeling, despite how often people are inclined to go "SYLVIE WHY?!" when seeing it.

Well 300 and 1300 are a vampire and a demon respectively, so maybe.

To be fair if you aren't an immigrant from /pol/ you might not know about the Bogandoff brothers. Bogandoff rights sounds like it could be an actual thing to the uninitiated.

That's honestly really cool.

Reminds me of a poster at my college about how you shouldn't use the term "illegal immigrant" because it's offensive. Rather, the preferred term is "undocumented citizens".

The weird part is that the poster was referring to students. How the fuck does someone without any documentation even get into college?

>-9 with Diehard

>because of herpaderp rights you can resist law enforcement officers violently if you don't want to be detained

Come the fuck on.

>you shouldn't use the term "illegal immigrant" because it's offensive

Holy shit, really?

Is "inmate", "crook" and "j-walker" offensive too?

Dunno, but let's keep it on topic, or at least post some images. I got a warning for discussing religion and its connections with law and government, especially in Muslim-majority nations. The OP was talking about how underpowered monks were and the image involved a TIME magazine Buddhist monk and was, according to TIME, a terrorist. Things pretty much derailed itself.
I'm going to assume mods had good intentions and wanted to prevent Veeky Forums from going on a slippery slope to a political quagmire. Politics can ruin almost anything.

>j-walker
HEY! THAT IS OUR WORD YOU BIGOTED PIECE OF SHIT!

where can i find it?

I prefer to call you fuckers anarchists.

Good point

>despite how often people are inclined to go "SYLVIE WHY?!" when seeing it.
It's because those mongoloids can't even recognize the difference between Sylvie and some other girl. They don't deserve a slave as good as Sylvie, damnit.

What exactly am I looking at? Opposite world where cops are scared people will shoot them?

Yeah. I think the English name for the place is "Britain"?

British cops don't carry guns.

It's in the UK, they use a kind of distract and swarm method, overwhelming the person safely without the use of firearms or taser's

If I'm correct, they look like British cops...

I've never heard of it. Tell me more of this Briteyn.

>illegals
>rights
Not anymore (or ever). If you're caught at ANY time without documentation, you're arrested on the spot and gone. The ACLU has no power here now.

It is fun to watch, though. Terribly, terribly fun.

Artist is Ray-Kybs, knock yourself out.

You can quite plainly see him singing the finger song. "Where is tall man, where is tall man; here I am! here I am!"

Magnified by the preservative fluid.