/CHAINLINK SCAM/

I am done with is shit and I hate you /biz

pretty boring, low effort FUD bro

stop this now, I don't FUD retard, I just sold 34k bag and it feels great

I want to believe.

Soon...

well, I was deluded too, now I am investing in something more meaningful. I may go for Chainlink again in February or if any of devs actually tweet or do something. Holding it now is fucking torture.

Believe.
Hold.
Buy a Lambo.

In that order, my friend.

oh yeah, well, this is getting old already

Pussy

then you ain't cut out for investing. i'm guessing you're like 20 years old. max. how much money are you playin' with? 2k?

>going all-in on one coin
>buys high, sells low just before they EOY announcement
>starts chasing green candles to make up for his "lost gains"
>"i'll buy back in when it has mooned"

you're a grade A retard, congratulations.

This is a crazy game where things change fast all the time but sometimes prices will suddenly reach a new plateau. That's why most people HODL, unless you can trade all day long or something.

I am 26y and you can't fucking read. I just wrote I sold 34k.

kek, announcement, kek

Rory already wrote that it won't be about exchanges, it won't be about partnerships and it won't be about new devs on team.

>you are A retard
>you are deluded
>you are brainlet
>you are newbie believing in memes
>kys

youre an idiot. it hasnt even properly launched yet so of course its valuation is going to reflect that. its a long term hold position and the ppl that understand this know that it will super moon then go to saturn by 2024. if you have ADD then you might as well sudoku yourself

well have fun. go buy LTC, I hear that's gonna moon big time very soon. sounds perfect for yo impatient ass.

god, youre dumb op- if real

if fud- shit tier fud

WHo in high heavens is that? 50 LINK for a name

Ya I dumped my bags at 2100sat today and I'm not looking back. There's no future for this shitcoin. Its an exit scam.

They took $32million, sponsored some events which got them speaker slots, and just pretend to be working but Sergey's Github shows they clearly aren't.

LINKies you're going to get BTFO today. Back to 1400 sats.

not our fault u didnt listen about req, ada, odn, coss, and 50 other good coins lol. link is something u put spare change in and hold lol.

ITT

D
E
L I N K I E S
U
D
E
D

ur gay

isabela moner m8

THIS

Don't fomo too hard when the first LINKie Lambos start popping up.

you are fucking moron, who hates money... I am sorry for you, wait for your 2024 moon mission retard

Let's be real, if you're selling LINK you don't deserve a lambo in the first place. It's the same as throwing away the keys.

whatever you say, pajeet.

Lambo's are a waste of money. I'm getting a Camry.

Im sure you like your women proud and strong and full of testosterone. With nice strong jaws, broad shoulders, and pronounced supraorbital iges yeah? Maybe some gapped teeth in there too?

Disgusting loser. WHy havent you killed yourself yet? Do you even have any friends who would show up at your funeral lol?

>by 2024
by 2024 I'll have already killed myself or crypto as a whole will have crashed and disappeared completely

LINK is literally a memecoin.
People on here are so deluded.

>People on here are so deluded.

Partly this. Also there is a very strong organized shilling going for LINK, probably a Russian troll group.

Member the times, when REQ was called a sub-ico shitcoin and everybody laughed at reqtards being reqt?
I think it is time to go all in on LINK.

that fucking retard right there

Exactly my man, also ETH was being fudded when it was sub 10$ really hard, even more wehen it dropped from 40$ same thing with ARK.
HODL some link ark req and neo and you will be set for life by 2019

> you should buy only large cap coins that have already mooned
> never buy into undervalued projects
> ignore all the green flags you've seen these few weeks
Ye, that is the way. Jokes on you, I sold my REQ to buy LINK today

>50 cents for a name