Tell me a bed time story
Heros of the Imperium

Other urls found in this thread:

theallguardsmenparty.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Screen cap thread?

Rest of AGP can be found here
>theallguardsmenparty.com/

...AND OUR BOLTER ROUNDS TORE THROUGH THEM, INFLAMED WITH THE EMPEROR'S WRATH. AND WITH THAT, THE VILE TAINT OF CHAOS WAS EXPUNGED FROM THE GALAXY.
*shuts book*
GOODNIGHT, TINY GUARDSMAN

Once upon a time, I discovered the pleasures of Slaanesh. It was great for a few months, but now, now it's all numb and I'm so hollow inside. Nothing brings me joy anymore, and I just want it all to end... Maybe just one more hit of amasec, just one more fap, just one more... just maybe, maybe one more and maybe, just maybe the hole inside me won't feel so empty...

There once was a boy named Tane. Tane lived a good life, serving the Emperor on a deathworld made of sand filled with monsters. Every day Tane would go out with his family of rough riders and agitate the monsters into popping up onto the surface of the sand. Then Tane's family would lead the creatures towards the bad people. Once the monsters were close enough Tane and his family would dissappear and the monsters and the bad people would fight until one of them were gone. Tane's father called it "The emperors will" and Tane knew that it was good.

...AND WHEN THEIR WARRIORS TRIED TO SURRENDER, WE JUST LAUGHED AND TORE THEM INTO TINY BITE-SIZED PIECES! AFTER THAT, IT WAS ONTO THE REST OF THE PLANETS POPULATION!

One day while Tane was luring sand monstes toward the bad people he suddenly fell asleep. He dreamed of strange things, some good, some so terrible he tried to shut his eyes in his dreams but couldn't stop seeing them. The dreams whispered things about what would soon happen, though none of it made sense he knew things would never be the same. When Tane woke up he found his entire family turned into monsters and the sand monsters turned into smears on the desert sand.

Tane wandered the desert, alone, randomly falling asleep and dreaming of things to come. Nothing hurt him while he slept. Though many things appeared around him when he woke, people, sand creatures, bad people and orks, they were always dead or worse. He wandered for what felt like a very long time, though he couldn't be sure since the dreams came and took away his sense of time.

MANY DAYS AGO I DESCENDED FROM THE HEAVENS TO VISIT RUIN UPON THE ENEMIES OF THE EMPEROR

DEATH FOLLOWED IN MY WAKE AS THOUGH A WELL-TRAINED LAP DOG, AND MY FURY WAS ITS LEASH

ALL WAS PURGED WITHOUT REMORSE

FOR THE EMPEROR

Eventually Tane dreamed of a man made of golden light sitting on a golden throne. Looking upon this golden man he felt scared and elated. He felt like he was being called home. The light would guide him if only he would follow it.

Is it pronounced teJn or tāne

AAAAAAAAAAAAA. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AAAAAAAA? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cont?

Y/N

He does not remember

Yes of course, stupid nigger.

//: Initiating_Hard_Boot

Loading..Loading..Loading

///: Boot_Success
//: Accumulated_Errors:
/: 93

//: Removing_Low_Inteference_Errors
/: 1_Error_Remaining

//: Query: Error?
/: Failed_Execution_DP198

//: Query: DP198?
/: Pain_Relief\Duller

//: Reinvestigation: DP198
/: Judged_Low_Interference

//: Commence_Wet_Boot

Loading..Loading..Loading..Loading

//: Boot_Complete

//: Requested_Vocalization_(Wet):
/:

//:Analyzing...
//: Request_Denied

He followed the light, how could he not? The light drew him like a moth to the flame. Across the desert and through his dreams. He passed across the sand like a ghost. He strode through battlefields as if the conflict meant nothing. No one barred his way, no one noticed his passing. He walked and walked until his feed bled, until his legs gave out and he could only crawl. He dragged himself to his destination, a strange site craved into the side of a cliff. A kind of citadel like the ones his father spoke of in his most wistful tones.

But there was no one there, no help, no way of getting closer to the light. Only the dead, only the bones of what the whispers claimed were his ancestors. The bones themselves were silent. The could speak, he knew that much but they refused to speak to him. He rolled over onto his back and let the dreams claim him once more. In his dreams he would find answers. He would find the path to the light.

Fuck off /pol/

He did not find the light. What he found unnerved him, stole the calm that the light had given him, the glorious purpose it had imposed upon him. Instead he felt an emptiness coming toward him. A silence amid the whispers. Like death itself was fast approaching. His dream had become a nightmare. He felt reduced, as though he had stopped being the dreamer and become the child again. All to quickly the source of the silence reached him through his nightmare and into reality. A great black ship in the void, bringing with it the silence of the grave.

He snapped awake, tears streaming down his face. He felt cold, he felt pain and hunger and thirst. He had forgotten these things. He was remembering fear. Scrambling about the sand and dirt he found an ancient weapon and propped himself onto his no longer bleeding feet. He knew he had no time to dwell on the loss this ship had imposed upon him. He needed shelter, he needed a place to escape this dread.

He hobbled as fast as his numb legs would take him. Willing himself forward, driven the kind of fear that grants speed to prey. If only he had his family with him. He had never known fear alongside them. Had he?

His confused depression was broken by a strange sound. A quiet mechanical hum filled the air above him, distracting him. Red lights flashed into his eyes as he fell, he fell into a darkness that was not his dream. He fell onto the silent bones of his people and bore their silent scorn. Above him came a shriek that echoed in his soul, he wept as he ran. He felt the silence now, like nothing he had ever known before.

Weeping as he fled he begged someone, anyone to save him. He wanted to call for his mother. He wanted to call for his father. Their names, their faces, the sound of their voices and even the way they smelled eluded him. The silence drew near and he echoed it. His fear would no longer allow him to make a sound. The shriek rung out through the tunnels in which he found himself. Rapid footsteps heralding the approach of a fate worse than death.

Pain lanced through his right shoulder and he ran. Pain arced through his left shoulder and he dropped his ancient crutch. Falling to the ground, gibbering in fear he clawed in the dirt to drag himself away. Three pinching sensations in rapid succession like the sting of desert creatures stole his breath away, left him numb to the pain. Silence approached and he screamed internally, he could not even move his mouth to beg for a quick death.

The slow approach of heavy boots, matching the beat of his heart. The heavy mechanically assisted breathing. The smell of well oiled mechanisms and super heated metal. This was all he could sense now. He could see the wall, filled bottom to top with skulls. He hoped his ancestors would accept him in death. He hoped the light would take him away to the golden throne. He felt a tug and with it he felt hope. He was being lifted up, out of the dirt and the stink of death. He was being lifted up, into the silence, into light and into bondage.

Lights drift slide across his vision, he cannot move, he can barely feel. The dream eludes him in the grasp of silence. He gives up his childish hope of reaching the light. Hopelessly he lays upon a cold metal slab. His mind invents terrible possibilities the future may hold for him. Amidst his self torment he reaches his destination. The shuttle docks and he is pulled along by machine men. Brought before a man who seems to have been born angry. The man strokes the butt of his gun as Tane waits for his execution. The man breaks into a sickening smile and again Tane knows fear. "Welcome child, I hope you survive what is in store for you, we could use your ... abilities."

>tfw forgot about this site months ago
>he STILL hasn't finished part 2

And that is just the beginning of what happens to strange children.

Remember children, always report whatever strange things other children do. You never know who might need to be taken away to serve the emperor and all mankind.

Good work user

>words I don't like are /pol/
Get fucked newfag.

Very good user, thank you.

There was a Golden Man once. He had twenty Sons. Half of them turned bad and tried to kill him. One of them almost suceeded. He is now braindead and rots on his throne. The End. [Spoiler] BLAM!

Sorry... writing right now...

I'm glad someone enjoyed this.

I'm not used to writing fanfics or for that matter writing this quickly and just handing it out for someone else to read.

Definitely an interesting experience.

>he STILL hasn't finished part 2
>tfw user is an entitled bitch

:)