webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Battlescribe list builder, warts and all
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World rules Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

First for Yvraine

Second for the second best Primarch (after Dorn, of course)

Why does the link to the Gw faq link up to the Japanese side of Gw?

why doesn't the online builder have renegades and heretics as an army

also rate my list I hope it's not too cheesy

dominatrix for 40k when

How are GSC right now meta wise? What are some must have units for them if you were going to play against tau mech spam.

They can't kill flyers, otherwise they're pretty good.

I imagine putting them with guard could help that.

If Jaghatai turns out as tractor, he gonna approve.

You can also take a flyrant, obviously.

No forgeworld content.

Good if you roll well.

Speaking of which if all primarchs became chaosite, who would worship who?

All would worship Guilliman obviously.

True, also is it staff of subterranean uprising that lets the magus generate more dudes? I have been wanting to play them like they have taken over a PDF but am not familiar with guard. I know a lot of the people here play them so what would be a good thing to grab for anti air.

Scratch that.
Jaghatai would be slaanesh horse(thing)rider on cocaine painted red to GO FASTA!

wut? wait, why? how? explain this!

Well because he is the greatest obviously. Don't you know that as they boarded the Vengeful Spirit during the Battle for Terra, they found him cowering in the corner of his command bridge sobbing, having glued horseshoes onto his pauldrons and painted his armor blue, lamenting that he would never be an Ultramarine !

him being Horus obviously.

user.exe has stopped working.
P.S. I just was sitting on ultramarine symbol. Am i heretic?

How do we fix tau?
I would start by giving BS 4 to their units. And also overwatch on full BS.

One or two on nova reactor gives the riptide a wound back, instead of inflicting one. Thatd be a good fix

>Am i heretic?
Depends. Were you sitting on it because everything in your house is decorated with Ultra-Symbols, as it should be? Then you're fine.

What army is the worst spot right now?

Not counting Orks.

back when 40k was badass and not edgy

my army

your army is populated entirely by whiny bitches who deserve nothing

Dark Eldar. Because now every time I tell someone I play Dark Eldar they assume I mean I play Wraithguard in Raiders.

Go eat a dick GW. GSII was literally worse than nothing.

The worst army is Tyranids by all objective standards. They're worse than orks by far.

>those hips

wtf real women dont look like that!

Looking for feedback on my Thousand Sons fix.

>3 chaplains for half a company
Morale must be pretty high

The best ones do, you flat-arsed anorexic skank.

Lol.

Orks>>>>>>>>>>Tyranids=Dark Eldar>>Chaos Space Marines

This is discounting the Ally-tier factions like Harlequins and Tempestus.

y/n?

If you get a chance to stab GW in the dick, do it

Wot this was the edgiest period.

It's FW. Also i have ton of recast.

>the nostalgia it hurts.

>tractor

>I don't play 40k: The post

>Flyrants

Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jäger!

What kind of spot are Necrons in right now?

They have spot in my heart.

IG are in far dire straits than fucking Chaos
fuck off

With was worst editions?
1. Fluff changes
2. Rules
3. Worst written Codieces

The truth hurts, bitch. IG need personalization more than buffs. They're one of the factions that needs the top end of the power curve to come down and the core rules to unfuck themselves.

In terms of balance, this is probably the worst that it's ever been. Rules are probably at their worst as well.

In terms of fluff, we haven't really had a major paradigm shift (aside from the last couple months) since like 2e->3e.

One good unit out of a codex filled with total garbage doesn't make the army good.

Orks don't have any star players like flyrants, but they're less shitty overall.

While they are outmanoeuvred and outgunned by T1, they are a pain in the ass for all armies, they serve as hard ceiling for tier 2 armies.

No fuck off you shit-eating Chaos nigger
Renegades are better than guard, and you faggot just got Traitor Legion rules which fixed swathes of shit
meanwhile IG has had zero supplements, their formations are shit or overcosted, they lost several of their special rules making vehicles like the stock LR worthless, they lost half their characters, and the characters that remained got nerfed into the ground to the point of uselessness aside from Pask and Stracken
the only thing we really got out of the new dex were Wyverns and 3 point conscripts.
yes i'm fucking mad, Chaos vanilla dex is horrible but after TL you faggots have no rights to bitch compared to Orkz, Nids, Deldar and IG.

>Renegades are better than guard
Space Marines are better than CSM. Doesn't have any bearing on the discussion at hand.

Traitor Legions did fuck all for the majority of the legions. Sure, it's a great day to be Death Guard or Alpha Legion, but have fun with your Thousand Sons or Word Bearers or Black Legion. God forbid you play Crimson Laughter.

Good thing I didn't say the army was good, just less shitty than Orks.

Is there a difference between this and the Norn Queen? The latter just shits out new tyranids, right?

5th edition necron codex wins for worst fluff change of all time. If it wasn't for the fact that they're a pretty okay army it would be a strong contender for worst ever codex, up there with 3rd edition DE and 6th edition tyranids.

Yeah, Crons are like, the top end of mid-tier. The gatekeepers to high tier.

The army isn't less shitty though. There is a single unit that is not shitty. There's a bunch of ork units that are pretty good vs exactly one good tyranid unit.

I regularly table Necrons with my SoB. The fuck are you talking about?

Disclaimer: the local Necron players are mentally retarded they get table by Orks and Nids on the regular

>Emperor's fist lets you reroll damage table
>Ap1 now only has 1/9 chance of killing your tanks
>tank commanders co-tanks are finally bs4, and others can also be bs4 by sticking within 1 foot of him

Worthless! Nobody ever takes 5 tanks in a guard army!

Necrons played by someone who doesn't have the brain power of someone suffering a serious head injury table sisters with ease.

They're basically planetary norn-queens with psychic powers and titan weaponry that both serve as commanders and also produce units in the field.

>Astra militarum is bad!!!

:laughing: :okay_hand:

>if you don't use this formation then your tanks are shit compared to last edition
thanks for clarifying

they're 4th worst

If you bring 12 metal boxes full of discount MEQ to the table and get tabled by anything that isn't tailored, you probably suffered a serious head injury as a child.

what the fuck is this abomination

How good are those things?

I would love to add some to my SoB/Inquisition might use other things like dog models

> Riptide
Remove Jet unit type. You can turn it into a Jet by using Nova, but remove the turboJet option.
Remove the Overcharged Ion shot. The only way to Blast it is by using the Nova charge.
Harnessing Nova suffers a penalty of -1 for every Wound lost.

How the fuck are you bringing 12 metal box with SoB? Unless for some reason you are running those squads naked.

Id rather be allowed to fire all my guns at full bs while moving than use the large blast variants with sponsons anyways.

they should just make Riptides a walker
there is no reason why Tau should have an MC, the only factions that should are Daemons, CSM and Tyranids

Sisters and guard are among the Mid tier armies than can challenge crons the most as they can easily reduce reanimation rolls by massed S8

What about Great Knarloc from the kroot? Or the Penitent Engine of the SoB? (The bloody thing ignores everything but weapon destroy and immbolize, make it a MC already)

And Orks.

Squiggoths and maybe particularly fuckhuge warbosses.

>that hip to waist ratio
Dammit dick, every time

12 units of HF sisters, melta dominions, and HF retributors fits neatly in 1800 points, although you have to cut something to fit the HQ.

For most armies this would be tard tier but sisters in boxes is basically the only good thing in the army other than exorcists.

The fucking stormsurge needs to be a walker right the fuck now tau having a gargantuan creature in their codex when chaos, orks and tyranids don't is nuts.

It's obvious from the context, but I forgot to mention that everybody gets to ride into a TLMMolator, which is a respectable unit itself. Also, Celestine.

thanks

also, FUGG

Sanguinias would be Khornate as originally intended, were it not for the sacrifice of the apothecary who interupted the deal.

you know what does it for me? Not the fact that it is rhino glued together. Not the fact that is' all red.
Look at that fucking tape which glues something to the "rhino". What the fuck is this?

What I don't get is how a daemon prince is monstrous but a bloodthirster isn't gargantuan

ah yes orkz, forgot about the Squiggoth

Holy fuck I never thought of that.
Single CAD can fit 6x BSS HF+F in an Immolator with dozer blades. 3x Melta Dominions in Immolator and 3x Exorcist. Also random Priest
For 1780. The fuck?

why the fuck is it a GC anyway, is there a massive fucking Tau inside of that suit? Who's the faggot with a Tau boner at GW

Yeah, i'd say if daemons don't have MC that big, races that conforms to physical laws sure as fuck won't.

>Great Knarloc
Yeah.
>Penitent Engine
Nah.

In my opinion, MCs should only be organic/daemonic in nature. For example, a Maulerfiend should be an MC.

If you put them in modern 40k terms they'd be a gargantuan creature with a single bio-cannon like the Hierodule has, the invulnerable save of a zoanthrope and be at least ML2, probably ML3 psykers with some crazy extended range torrent flamer version of warp lance representing their psychic death-ray.

Well PE is the only walker that makes sense at least fluff wise to be a MC.

The entire point of the thing is to die in combat.

I'd be mostly happy if the thing had fleet.

Many small units is the one thing that Sisters are good at.

And blowing up vehicles, I guess.

Is an enginseer and servitor crew loitering behind a tank commander worth 80 points?

>bunch of ork units that are pretty good
[Citation Needed]

Is the Imperium the only faction that can't build and replace many of their best vehicles and ships and have to rely on relics? All the other xenos are guaranteed to win in the long run at this rate.

NOBS

Sadly my I only own 10 Melta Dominions (superior with combi melta) 20 BSS with HF+F (Superio with combi flamer)
4 Immolator and 2 Repressors.
Squad of 10 Retribution with heavy Bolters
2 Exorcist and 6 PE, oh and a squad of Seraphim with 2 hand flamers.

My Repentias are the worst Melee unit in the game so they never come out to play

How does wanting to die make it a MC?

I'm thinking about reading "Master of Mankind" or "The first heretic"

Wich one would you recommend?