Age of Sigmar General /AoSG/

Warhammer Quest edition

>resources
pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

Is the inclusion of a GM a good thing? Will the main badguy find Slaanesh? Will anyone scan the books?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vljHBXA3UKE
warhammer-community.com/2017/02/23/closer-look-expanding-your-game/
youtube.com/watch?v=plUPJ0inN4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR WHAT IS THE MOST METAL ARMY IN AOS?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CHAOS DWARFS

From the last thread. Does anyone play this online? I used to use Vassal back in the day. Is there a suitable replacement for AoS?

The only one with a REAL drummer!

I'm planning a sylvaneth army currently, but before I go forward with it I wanted to ask how they perform in the table. Are they super OP or just so-so?

I've been looking some stuff up and at least to my knowledge yet seem pretty strong. I'm weird in the way that I'd rather go for a weaker army since I just want to enjoy the game without some grognard getting an autistic fit over me trying to WAAC. I do love the sylvaneth aesthetics and lore though.

Evidence A: Khorne Bloodbound

Evidence B: youtu.be/vljHBXA3UKE

they're a top tier army for sure. But not neccessarily the easiest to play.

It is possible to play them without playing the cheese lists.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES

Right, and how would one avoid the cheese?

this dude

they haven't quite made the technological leap yet to have Ork Trukks with a Mad Max-style guitarist on top, but it does the trick to get the Ardboyz pumped up for some smashin'

>tfw too intelligent for age of shitmar
cant wait for this cancer to flop

Not spam Kournoth hunters with bow is a start.

Using some is porobably required and good , but going like 12+ in a 2k game is pushing it.

Always roll for your spells/artifacts/whatever the fuck else. Don't spam the strongest units. Go for a more "commander" type army if you're familiar to Magic.

This is just speculation but I think it would work.

except battleline obviously. You'll need multiples of those.

When the fuck is GW gonna release a new Death battletome? Chaos, Order and Beasts get all the new battletomes.

What's stronger at 1000 points: nurgle daemons, nurgle mortal with no rats, or mixed?

I have the SC nurgle box, but like the blightkings and don't want to miss any synergy since I'm gonna be playing at lower point values.

Is warhammer quest worth it?

Has anyone played it and can tell me what its like / the dynamics of the player gm interactions? is it heavily scripted or is there a lot of room for freeform adventure? And can I use other miniatures that i have in my collection as well? or are the rules dramatically different from warhammer?

>roll for spells/artifacts

I would never hate on anyone who did it but I don't think that's a major contributor to cheese

I'd say this is

>Is warhammer quest worth it?
I've like WQ since HeroQuest so I'm biased, but yes.

>Has anyone played it and can tell me what its like / the dynamics of the player gm interactions? is it heavily scripted or is there a lot of room for freeform adventure?

As with everything you can add in as many RPG elements as you like. In general the scenarios and events are easy to customise or rewrite completely.

> And can I use other miniatures that i have in my collection as well?

Unless you're playing in a GW store then of course, but even then you can add in any other models providing you stat them up nicely. This post talks about including monsters and heroes from Silver Tower, so GW is even putting some backwards compatibility in on purpose.

warhammer-community.com/2017/02/23/closer-look-expanding-your-game/

>or are the rules dramatically different from warhammer?

Do you mean radically different from AoS or WHFB? They're different (i.e. simpler and with rules added for things that don't occur in the main game) but far more similar to the former than the latter for obvious reasons.

I'm very much looking forward to converting all of the minis the new one comes with so it can be properly personalised and fit in with all my other dungeon crawling minis.

next week new AoS app

It's just an extra step. It's also kinda boring always choosing the best shit.

I have a 1000pt game vs Beastclaw raiders with my Chaos, any suggestions on what to play that won't end up with me getting stomped into the dirt? Blood and Glory on a 4x4 i've got a whole bunch of chaos models and no idea what to do (and i know he's going to be coming at me hardcore)

Don't fight them head on. Out maneuver and go for objectives. Kill the ranged powers if you can. Fighting a stonehorn won't end well for you.

Well, they could update the fuckin old one at first

I had same problem as you and I ended up playing skaven. Blightkings are cool and easy to run but you will lose a "locus of --- " synergy. The easiest and most newbie-friendly option would be running a 2x SC! Daemons of Nurgle and drop a Herald and one unit of Nurglings for Epidemius

That's what I like about the SC artifact table, there's only a "best" for which build you want.

A super hard to kill celestant plays different from a killy celestant, which I appreciate.

Supposedly, every grand alliance is going to get something new this year. Unfortunately, if true, Death still probably won't be for a while, if the rumors are accurate.

AoS likely won't be getting much until after Gathering Storm is over, which probably won't be until May. And rumors are pointing to the next AoS releases being elves and/or Slaanesh.

So, if Death gets anything this year, it may not be until Fall at the earliest, assuming the rumors are accurate. Which is a shame, because I really want them to get something too. Preferably Soublight.

First for enormous, spine-shattering thighs.

Thanks anons! I believe I'll be picking my spells, but I'm very much a flavor player, so I doubt it'll end up too bad.

Cant wait for Morathi to become one of the Chaos Gods in place of Slaanesh.

Keep saying it, the futility amuses us

How are people still playing this turd? What went wrong in your development?

Is Alarielle thicccer than Celestine? 40k bro who is interested in AoS thicccness

When can we buy little versions of the beetle?

You have no idea....

Congratulations. You fed the troll. Now he will never leave. He learned he can get a (You) from this thread, and will keep trying. He doesn't give a shit what you write, as long as he gets replies. You moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=plUPJ0inN4c

Do you guys think this dude regrets this?

That's the Horned Rat's symbol though.

I hope so.

God dam, celestine looks like an anorexic crack whore compared to that thicccness
>those muscular defined thighs

Alarielle is the current alpha thiccness.

Have they fixed everything he's complaining about? If so then probably, right?

I don't care, but any retard who decides to burn models for no reason deserves to suffer.

>Instead of selling them and trying to get some of his money back he throws a big tantrum and burns his models

Why do people like this exist exactly? Has this video even proven anything besides how much of a shit head that guy is?

Alarielle has bigger thighs and Celestine has wider hips so it's hard to tell - they are both thicc but in different ways

Just look at her

Her feet look kinda shit desu.

WHAT IF WE FUSED THEM TOGETHER

I think she would look like pic related
plz don't report me

Celestine does seem to win the child birthing hips argument. But those elven legs god dam

>Order has Alariele and Morathi
>Death has Neferata
>Chaos has Valkia the Bloody
>Destruction has ??????

We need fix this. What is the solution?

Well, I don't really want to see ogre waifu. Maybe some new nomadic faction? Don't have to be human tho

It proves he was pissed to the point of wsstefulness, angry people don't always think their actions through

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Seriously, how can she be so thicc

The delicate sway of the Troll Hag's sausage-like tits.

It's just an art, the model is not that thicc, still thicc tho

I mean... she's a fertility goddess

Actually, I'd be willing to accept this

i fapped

Dwarfs !

>not wanting thiccc green waifus

Sorry m8, but I'm not this huge fan of /d/

What is the strongest army right now?

Fyreslayers by far

And they still got No start collecting fucking box

Undead and dark elves. Which are more forgiving for a new player? I see that the undead have three army boxes, but the dark elves are pretty cool too. Does anyone here play them? Thoughts?

FEC have nice fluff, great battletome and one of the best start collecting box

>Undead and dark elves. Which are more forgiving for a new player?

Order. You can decide to add more Stormcasts at anytime.

How do I make a 1k daemons of tzeentch list? I'm thinking of grabbing an sc and a box of blue/brimstone horrors

that's a male fimir you fucking idiot.

mearghs have hair.

Thats way cheaper than the x2 frogs and x1 guo and plaguebearers I was thinking.

Well, having GUO is always better than not having one but if you want to have a budget fun with 1k pts games then I would recommend you running 2 SC! boxes (pure daemons or daemons + slaves if you want a little bit of diversity) + cheap hero or two

that one does have hair, it's behind the horns, also males have a little cudgel at the end of their tails

Tricked

WIP Lord-Relictor - and I forgot to order the main metallic base coat... arse.

Why did he smear dogshit all over his armour?

Very nice

Cunt doesn't have to be your default mode just so you know

A prolonged campaign in the realm of Decay and battle damage corrodes even Sigmarite. Thank you very much

I would lower the amount of chocolate on his helmet but the rest is very nice

>Cunt doesn't have to be your default mode

Tumblr doesn't need to be yours.

Just started assembling my second box of Palladors.
As much as I love the dynamism, the kit is fucking garbage in that there is basically zero reposability between the riders and the mounts and one of them riders *must* be assembled as a prime. The second set of riders will look entirely like the first set...

Has anyone seen, know if they fit or used the Dorghar greater daemon heads on the Bloodthirster/LoC model?

Nice retort, cunt

sweet comeback bro, you tell those tumblrites???

Apparently so.

How does one use Tomb Kangz or Bretonnia in this?

This thread is giving me daemonic aids

Ok fuckers, I've got 200 Canuckbux. How do I start a tzeentch daemons force?

You buy some models and paint them

AFAIK the sculpture for Dorghar also sculpted the BT and LOC.

The Tzeentch head is similar but not the same as any of the LOC variants and the Khorne one is nothing like the BT options.