It begins

It begins.....

mooning to 1 $ today

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/thailands-fifth-largest-bank-krungsri-collaborates-petrochemical-company-expedite-cross-border-payments-retain-customers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Today? You sure? I have a bunch of XRP, and I hope you're right. Don't want to miss the rocket ride.

So, what's going to be the cause of this moon?

how come?

stop with this shit, it's barely even moving, same as usual.

At least wait til it hits .90 before you wet yourself

massive news coming later today/tomorrow....

long time no see ripple

There was some news today already: ripple.com/insights/thailands-fifth-largest-bank-krungsri-collaborates-petrochemical-company-expedite-cross-border-payments-retain-customers/

You used the wrong image.
Chainlink will be $1 today. Not that obsolete piece of garbage

>not believing this corporate snake will make you rich

Lets go baby !! Im ready

lulz. how can you be so wrong about your life. just stop being fucking stupid and make money man.

Lets go baby !! Im ready

Banks in Japan and Korea tested it out.

why are rippleanors so deluded?

>coin is instant
>coin costs little to no energy
>backed by banks
>backed by corps
>deluded

you kids are retarded if you think this isn't going up

cryptos are natures way of redistributing wealth by iq where even guys like this are going to get their share before guys like you

>deluded

It just ran up a bunch last week, and it will again. Big business backing will continue to run it up.

Plus, if loads of normies see it on Coinbase (imminent because "many" coins are coming, and this is a top performer), we're going to Mars.

seriously. just hold it. it's one of the only coins that has a team actually out in the world fucking pimping it out to investors.

though i learned yesterday never trust Veeky Forums so you probably should ignore me. fucking ICX

I was going to hold it whether or not someone said anything, anyway. It was my second ever crypto investment, after all.

What news user?

The 100 bitcoin sell wall is back up, eaten down to 50 bitcoin at time of typing this

At 3860 sats. peep the 5 minute candles.

This guy is intentionally suppressing the price. But why? He had 100 bitcoin worth of XRP at the start of his dump. He is suppressing the price. Why is he doing this?

XRP has tried to pump twice now, only to get stopped by his wall.

ok well, you didn't hear this from me but....

.....it will still be .72c tonight

Ripple is in a for HEAVY price correction by the end of the week.

Anytime there is an overbuy, it corrects.

pic related.

thats why someone is suppressing the price at .73 right now.

k

dingdingding - WRONG

what exchange

It's oversold - look at it. That will take 3 weeks to settle.

Everytime this happens with stock, the markets correct themselves.

Everytime.

you're not taking major news announcements into account and fact it is in consolidation phase now even without news coming out in next week.

Never bet against the jews