Filename thread

filename thread

What the FUCK

/k/ reporting. This doesn't hurt, unless you count my sides.

One time I saw an image of someone hanging up a bunch of Nazi posters, and later I thought about how I should have saved it and renamed it "/pol/tard tries to post in a filename thread on Veeky Forums"

But then I saw the Donald Duck Hitler in armor gif and figured that was better than anything I could have done.

I don't know why she is so fucking adorable.

It's the earnestness and naivete that makes her adorable. She's really pumped about the most trivial of things and that makes her cute.

>germany
why i am not suprised

How about this?

WTF I love France now.

Pretty shocked how many there are per capita in Scotland though.

We nuked the wrong country.

I don't get it.

Or this.

Retards getting what they deserve.

TheĀ“n what about THIS!

Japs being japs. Can't expect them to get guns right, with how (for all practical purposes) none of them can have any.

something about a you need a dc 80 Escape artist check to get into a impossibly small space, like up someone's ass.

Then what about this abomination, Just feast your gaze on the melted on dildo grip.

Seen worse. Far worse. That gun isn't beyond saving.

Believe me, if they'd been able to finish the Project sooner, Germany would have been nuked more than twice.

A large number of the Manhattan Project scientists were refugees from the Nazis and they only started having second thoughts about using the damn things until AFTER Germany surrendered.

Germany surrendered May 8th, Trinity went off July16th, and Hiroshima got it August 6th. Germany lucked out by about 3 months.

Curse you I have been foiled. I hope this tribute buys my freedom.

Nevah been dun b4.

Germans are pretty goddamned special.

Google it

Ackshually. That's from a Korean manwha. Not some Jap manga.
It's a joke and as soon as he tries to fire the gun it deflates like a balloon.

Just like with fighting the Soviets, Finns do it better.

Is anyone reviving these messages?

What a clusterfuck

The only part that really hurts is using a shitty plastic MBUS and no optic.

Almost tempted to go on there and see if there's a marker on Pyongyang.

No wonder all the goat and camel fuckers are flocking into Germany...

Shadow is the fucking worst, he really could just be some edgy teenagers first OC

What game is this? It looks fun.

It looks like the ps3 li2 sturmovick

>average day with an L85

Elle was born loose like this.
Galil got there through vigorous stretching.

Thank God my first character didnt end up that way.

I did a basic Human Fighter character that was part of the town guard who was thrusted into adventure.

It was a bland backstory but I am glad it wasn't a trainwreck.

KEEK

Probably Warthunder.

Not possible, because it involves a russian plane taking damage.

Holy shit that's fantastic.

What is even going on here

>There will never be a season 2

It's funny, but if you have no cards you lose right?

It's not about winning. It's about sending a message.

This is what happens when you run out of Jews.

no, THIS is how you hurt /k/

Nothing will hurt /k/ quite like this, tho.

Don't you still have the Tormond's Crypt in your graveyard tho?

That's a Michell's Mauser, so it's not an original. Fucking worthless.

That -breaks- /k/, it doesn't hurt them. It's /k/'s equivalent of 'THIS SENTENCE IS FALSE'.

We've already been over those though. In detail.

You sacrifice it as part of it's activation cost so it will already be in your graveyard by the time the effect resolves.

>baiting for /pol/
It's like you want these threads to derail.

If anyone doesn't know, that is a 98k Mauser actually used in combat that some faggot doled up in pony regalia. The pony stuff isn't necessarily the issue, because everyone can laugh at the guy who has his entire AR, case, and Pistol doled up in anime waifus and shit, but the history being violated.

However, it's less infuriating, because someone bought it, cleaned it, and restored that particular gun.

Look, with all those sheep it was only a matter of time before we started identifying with them.

So it's a drum fed shotgun, but with a pump action, and the front just looks like an ak47 barrel for some reason. That's pretty retarded. My knowledge of guns isn't the best though, what else did I miss?

Not a /k/ommando, so how can you tell?

Not to be a pedant, but those look more like Mormons than j wit, and it would make a while hell of a lot more sense

I don't know either, it was something I read in one of the threads someone posted that thing to try and trigger /k/ommandos.

It's more with the problem that the ejection port is all the way in the back of the gun, while the magazine is so far up front. There's no way the damn thing would function.

Underrated post.

>drum fed
Yes.
>Pump action
No.
>AK47 barrel
What are you even on about

I dunno, I was just trying to think of all the reasons it would be completely retarded, hence having a drum magazine and being pump action at the same time, and the front of the barrel reminded me of an ak. Like I said, I know guns go bang and that's about it.

Yeah, they're Mormons, someone said the same thing in a previous thread.