Other urls found in this thread:

kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/Trip_Larsen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lawful Neutral.

The only True Neutral in existence.

Propane

Propane

lawful good?

He genuinely believes everything he does is the right thing, and follows the law as well as a personal code of honor to the letter. He's a textbook lawful good.

Hank is definitely Lawful Good.

If you disagree, you're a retard.

Lawful Good

Lawful Good. He's the definition of a honest man, who knows what's right.

This. It's also what the character himself would pick

Peggy is chaotic neutral, same with Dale

Lawful Propane.

This

He's the paladin of propane.

Lawful Propane and Propane Accessories.

Tellyawhatteegeehowaboutyagimmethedangolddangoldstatsnnothingboutnodangolddangoldrangerskeepthatonthedownlow

Enemy to the heretical worshippers of Charcoal and Butane I'll tell you hwat.

Lawful Propane.

>he didn't see the episode where Hank fell to charcoal

... and propane accessories.

I KNEW THIS IMAGE WOULD COME IN HANDY SOME DAY!

I would put Dale under chaotic good. He's fucking insane but is very unwaveringly loving and caring man.

Hank didn't. That was just Peggy and Bobby

I could have sworn it ended with Hank surreptitiously eating a charburger.

>eehowaboutyagimmethedangolddangoldstatsnn
Underratedpostman

The amount of fanfictions King of the Hill has spawned still surprises me..

He was a propane paladin, but he lost his Lawful Good alignment when he smoked that marijuana cigarette by mistake. So now he is Neutral Good, fallen propane paladin.

>The day that image you have squirreled away becomes valuable
I envy you, user.

Lawful propane

>the runes don't say propane
Shame.

/thread

The only alignment that fits is Propane Good!

We don't do alignments, but I can tell you his Stand is 「Propane Nightmares」

That right there is THE Paladin. Of Propane. And Propane accessories.

Texas Good

> Paladin falling from accidental things

Except that's wrong. A paladin tricked by a demon does not fall, they only fall if they are not willing to make amends for their mistake and utterly annihilate what ever tricked them.

What's her alignment?

Stupid Good.

The worst kind of Neutral Evil. Possibly Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Evil, depending on the episode in question.

Peggy Hill is legitimately an awful person. She's selfish, dishonest, willingly ignorant, stubborn, and does things on a whim without thinking them through.

She has a few moments of clarity and loyalty, but usually only after she lets her hubris get in her own and everyone else's way, and cause problems that Hank has to solve.

Also she murdered a man and got away with it.

What's Bobby's Alignment?

Neutral/Ignorant child

You forgot narcissistic and delusional, too.

Chaotic Evil.

Boring, obscure literallywho that no one outside of the US cares about.

LE PORPANE

Generic Simpsons Clone 5 or was it 6?

Chill out, user.

>obscure
you must be 18 to post on this website

Pretty sure it was shown all across West-Europe. Americans don't produce a lot of smart animation, but when they do, it is typically shown across most of West-Europe.

Anyone remember this?

I care bro. Plus he was on public broadcast, while the Simpsons was on a commercial channel. In the late 90's some kids could watch KOTH but not the Simpsons in my non-country

Wasn't that Luanne?

Chaotic retarded

She's chaotic. She's also not a good person but always has her moments of clarity eventually. So shes chaotic Neutral with evil tendencies

I'd say Bobby is chaotic good. He is the reincarnation of a Buddhist Lama after all.

>Peggy Hill is legitimately an awful person.

Agreed. She's complete and utter shit. She's a fictional character, yet she's written so true to life that you hate her almost as if she were real. Cotton's only redeeming quality was that he loathed Peggy.

As great as the show was, it would have been even better if they'd killed her off after the failed parachute jump.

Just imagine what they could have done with Hank dating again...

You meant to say Chaotic Evil with Neutral tendencies, right?

Lawful Good, no question. Principled and fundamentally good-natured despite tension with Chaotic retards in his life.

First time I heard the voice of Jon Benjamin. Good times.

Lawful Autistic

I was okay with her not dying exclusively because I didn't want an episode where Hank was pressured into trying to find new love. He was a wreck even when he dreamed about Nancy but even in his wildest fantasies, it was more about selling propane for different uses. I think one of the funny things about the show was how he didn't really have anything that made him attracted to Peggy and was often more loving and thoughtful towards his dog. Hank really just wanted a housewife that was there for him but Peggy's arrogance and independence left them constantly at ends though his inability to comprehend not loving her made it so that he consistently would do anything for her without getting angry or fed up save a few times. I think the very idea of remarrying goes against his character.

>redneck
Anyone else feel like they specifically introduced Lucky to teach Northerners and cityfolk the difference between Southerners and Rednecks?

Thatherton and ol' Buck Strickland are fallen propane paladins; Lawful Evil and Chaotic Neutral, respectfully.

when did that happen?

it's in the episode "Won't You Pimal Neighbour?" season 4 episode 18

kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/Trip_Larsen

He did eat a Char Burger, but didn't realize it was.

>Peggy and Bobby run out of Propane
>Use charcoal
>Hank comes back and uses BBQ
>Says burgers taste better than ever because he was away from propane made food
>unknowingly the taste of the charcoal is still there

Too bad Hank never learned the truest beauty for cooking meat in this world.
Cast Iron Pan.

Kill yourself, non-American trash.

>I think one of the funny things about the show was how he didn't really have anything that made him attracted to Peggy and was often more loving and thoughtful towards his dog.

This is why we need feminism.

Kind of.

As a southerner, I can verify that a lot of what Lucky does reminds me of my hick of an uncle (by marriage, thank god), but unlike my uncle, Lucky has his moments of being a good guy.

Remember how there was that episode where she purposely taught Lucky bullshit so he wouldn't get his GED so he couldn't marry Louanne, who he'd knocked up?

That's because all white trash are rednecks, but not all rednecks are white trash.

>tfw Lucky is stated to be in his mid-late 30s, which is Hank and Peggy's age at the beginning of the series

I also forgot to mention that literally ONLY she wasn't okay with the whole thing. Well, Lucky was only okay with it if he got his GED, which, thanks to peggy, he didn't. The shotgun wedding scene was funny though

Paladins don't fall for making mistakes. If that were the case nobody would be a paladin for very long. They only fall when they CHOOSE to forsake their code and their oaths. When a paladin makes a mistake, or tries his best to live up to his code but ultimately fails, he only has to atone.

>my uncle's white trash
Fair enough, sir, fair enough. Lucky at least took responsibility and tried to be a good dad and husband in his own bumbling ways...

Jesus, I hated Peggy before this fucking thread, but you guys just keep adding more and more reason to fucking despise her guts. Cotton Hill has somehow become my second least favorite character, what sort of world is this?

She's human trash. Cotton was at least old and a veteran which kinda excused his dickishness, but peggy deserved every bit of shit that came her way

>letting age and veteran-status excuse dickery

I mean, sure, I can kind of see where you're coming from, but it still feels wrong to get him a pass for it. Then again, at least he had a reason, if bigoted/misguided, to do some of the shit he did.

Unlike him, Peggy got everything she deserved, just as you said.

I never said it excused all of it, just that it was more understandable why he'd be the way he was.

Lawful/Neutral Good. He's a simple, honest, hardworking man who loves his family and his country. While he feels increasingly alienated by the changes in the world around him, he makes a titanic effort to come to terms with them and understand others' points of view.

I don't know, Cotton redeemed himself in my eyes in both the Japan episode and the episode with the 'nam vets.

He was still an asshole though.

Hank said it himself when Peggy was worried that he was being unfaithful.

"You know I don't like pretty women."

>Propane Good

>Cast Iron Pan.
My kushite brother!

>Cotton Hill has somehow become my second least favorite character, what sort of world is this?

As I alluded to earlier, Cotton has only two redeeming qualities: His love of G.H. and his utter hatred of Peggy.

Peggy was a monster. Not some exaggerated stereotype "teh evul" monster, but an entirely realistic monster. The fact that she and her behavior were realistic made Peggy that much worse.

I still think they would have done very well to kill Peggy in the parachute episode. Not so Hank could remarry, but so we'd see Hank being targeted by and having to deal with predatory MILFs and divorcees.

Hank, however reluctantly, being part of the "Our Time" scene would have been comedy gold.

Fuck off, It was shown tin the UK and in much of Europe, guess you just don't appreciate good things user.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Don't reply to trolls, dummy.

What's her alignment?

Oh man, how else am I gonna get rid of all these unwanted goats?

Put them in the goat tower.

Alt-right

But my Spanish neighbours borrowed it to teach their donkeys how to fly.

Chaotic Evil.

Lets take a look at his rap sheet
>Blows up the Mega lo mart, killing buckley
>Murders debby in cold blood after she threatens to tell Peggy about their affair
>Blows up dozens of SUVs because he didn't know sticker price
>Floods hundreds of homes in arlen after comandeering a dam
>Burns down a fire house
>illegally immigrates from mexico
>Falsifies documents stating hes a woman
>Brings weapons into a school and teaches children how to use them

And on and on. Hank hill was pure evil.

I need to actually watch this show.

I haven't really watched King of the Hill but doesn't Hank just work as a salesman which makes him more of a white collar worker.

Cotton is the kind of character who's a total dick but at the same time you kind of understand and empathize with him.

At the end of the day, he /is/ a war hero who suffered a serious maiming while fighting in some of World War II's most brutal engagements. Before that, he had to grow up in the Depression. He's a survivor in every sense of the word, and it's obvious he'd have little patience for any kind of sissy-talk behavior.

Now this doesn't excuse his blatant racism and borderline abusive parenting, but at the very least you understand why he's so rough around the edges. And for all his faults, when the chips were really down he always revealed he had at least some heart.

That's why it says "just above blue-collar." Although the implication that white-collar workers are simply better than blue-collar workers is kinda rude.

This is written and I still can't parse it.

>you kind of understand and empathize with him.
That's the thing about King of the Hill, all of the characters, sans sometimes Dale, are people that are realistic. They have flaws, but their values show through during times when they come against a moral quandary. Except Peggy. She's pretty amoral.

Tell ya what teegee how about ya gimme the dangolddangold stats nnothing bout no dangolddangold rangers keep that on the down low

Trolls don't work for that.