REQ me

Anons, about to drop $50K into REQ - redpill me. Is this the real deal? What are realistic price forecasts for a coin with 1 billion circulating coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=CeKdK4WIp4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bad time. i dont even know what happened either. request just jumped after binance unfroze. I already sold mine

just dropped 12k on it could go to $1

Every single transaction across Request Network will use REQ, in the same way that Ethereum transactions need ETH.

Request Network has many functions beyond just simple payments, all of which will require REQ in the background as transaction fees. You don't need to own it, but the transactions you generate across Request Network will use a small amount as a fee, the cost of which will be very very tiny to the users and paid in the transaction amount (extensions will allow the payer and payee to decide who pays the transaction fee).

You will receive your salary in real time, continuously, and will pay rent in the same way as well. Accounting and taxes are done automatically in real time and leave no blank spaces or inaccuracies. Internet of things applications like smart solar grids vending excess generated power to local grid users. Request will do all of this.

Your guess is as good as mine how high this will go but I think $1 minimum in the short term.

>will put $50k wherever biz says
>still doesn't know REQ is the most promising thing since ETH

you're not gonna make it, user. be careful with that money

this happened :
> app.request.network

Welcome brother

This. The coin has solid fundamentals and unlike most of them, there's actually a good reason for the token to exist. It went up a lot recently but the real moon mission starts when it's listed on Coinbase in a couple weeks. $1bn+ mcap once that happens. Screencap this.

Ripple and BCH are getting listed. Then later on ADA and DASH. You are stupid to think REQ will get listed.

What about Monero

The team proved they are hard working and diligent. They are already worth millions, but they just keep plugging away at the code and communicating.

These guys are going to literally REQ the Thai posers and ladyboys in short order and at the very least take ALL of OMGs 1 billion market cap.

>listed on normiebase in a couple weeks
wut

if it got listed on coinbase id be well off

REQ will get listed but more likely in Q2-Q4. Main Net has to be out otherwise there is no chance...then YC will do the rest.

just rumors. BUT Req is part of YC, just as Coinbase is. It would make sense that way but still, only rumors so far

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

REQ and OMG are not direct competitors. Stop spreading FUD

OMG is probably wishing to be bought by REQ.

Poor deluded omisegoons, they still hold onto their dear skateboard.

Test net launched. Huge fucking deal.

Jesus Christ well done man.

How do people like you exist

Do you have a stash of like 100 btc in addition

Well they're not. OMG is vaporware.

it was really cheap for a while after ico. i bought 700k at 5 cents.

fuck me dude, you've been at this for a fucking minute. I started back up again a few months ago with $1000 and I've turned it into 11.5 so far and counting, hope I can be in your shoes soon if everything goes well. Mind sharing your original investment? Did you profit huge from BTC/LTC/ETH or something?

How much should I invest in REQ? P.s. not rich.

its not even that close to mooning yet dude. At least $500. I got my buddy to do it after I've been telling him my success for a while and he hasn't regretted it either lol, I personally only put $2500 into it but it's at around $7000

i'm not the guy who posted that screenshot btw. my initial was around 9k. i flipped a few icos and made around 35k. i went all in req and still holding. i'll probably consider selling at 1bil mcap.

How do you cash out REQ?

you'd be a special kind of a retard to sell REQ getting listed on a fucking coinbase

But still. To sink so much money to a crapshoot. And at that point, its really really hard to argue that u wud believe it is a sure thing

There are a bunch of coins getting listed on GDAX first, in order to build liquidity, so that they can be traded on CoinBase. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if REQ showed up there. Monero and NEO on there soon.

Guys sold my REQ last night to make some ICX listing gains on binance. Now I wanna jump back in... Any TA fags out there willing to share some advice on when to jump back in?

They have a good product, they have good vision, their media team is always keeping us informed, and they’ve been delivering. It’s a competent coin and that alone makes it profitable. Will it be the best coin? Probably not, but it’s worth more than what the coin reflects

No you whore. Do your own research

transfer into ETH

turn into LTC/BTC/ETH? What kind of question is that

Are you aware how expensive hiring TA analysts is? Anyone doing it for free is a moron.

What is the move here? Buy ETH or LTC for conversion to REQ?

I bought in at 1405 sats
See it for yourself user
I THINK i know where this is going

I meant which of the two

REQ is as low as its gonna get for a long while now, better cash in now desu

Well.. i helped shill the ICX listing on binance here, pretty sure i helped a lot of anons get a minimum +50% last night. I'm all good tho, i can buy 40% more REQ than i had last night at current price, just wanted a hunch to know if i should wait for the price to dip more

Buy this SALT and EMC2

dont out all your eggs in one basket, and also dont count them before they hatch your only profit is on SELLS

No buy in now, it’s only on a corrective fourth wave user. What the fuck is that? I dunno I guess don’t buy. Oh wait is it a large 5th. I dunno user. If you buy now what’s the exit? You gonna get burnt? Maybe. I know. You don’t.how far will it dip. Idk user, wait I do

Now is the time to take profits dipshits, the hype will fade now that collosus is here sold 20k of my 37k

why would hype fade?

How do you realize REQ is a buy so late? Veeky Forums has been telling you about this for so long. The only excuse is being brand new.

I couldn't believe the people FOMO'ing into IOTA, it's been a widely known product since it was worth pennies, you should've decided long ago whether it was a buy, something to keep it on your radar or something to stay away from (which it was).

Getting in early is the name of the game here, you have to be more dilligent.

Is that your gut talking? Weak hands. Weak hands. Right now scalpers are buying you up senpai

Friday announcement will deliver either more functionality or a new exchange listing.

These guys are not dumb.

finally in, lets go boys

Exactly that is my gut talking, my gut has been right so many times.

Why would you even bother selling it for 4.4. Smart people sold at ATH after they saw the candle whick

Amazing Chad growth

whens it going to dip?

After it hits $5

Its dipping now. If that wall at 1800 gets eaten it'll drop more.

The REQ token has a very compelling reason for being held in view of the fact that Request is much more than a decentralized Paypal for fiat and crypto currencies.

Every single transaction across Request Network will use REQ, in the same way that Ethereum transactions use ETH.

Request Network has many functions beyond just simple payments, all of which will require REQ in the background as transaction fees. You don't need to own it, but the transactions you generate across Request Network will use a small amount as a fee, the cost of which will be very very tiny to the users and paid in the transaction amount (extensions will allow the payer and payee to decide who pays the transaction fee).

You will receive your salary in real time, continuously, and will pay rent in the same way as well. Accounting and taxes are done automatically in real time and leave no blank spaces or inaccuracies. Internet of things applications like smart solar grids vending excess generated power to local grid users. Request will do all of this, and it will all require REQ in the background as fee payment which will be burned in increasingly small amounts, lowering the overall supply of REQ and increasing the value of the remaining tokens.

I'm holding till end of summer. I remember when a shit coin like ark with a pothead ceo was sub $1. Req will make me rich

are there any fees if i transfer my req from binance to etherwallet?

it's my first time.

I think we might get to 1600 sats before it bounces back

cash out you stupid pajeets, this is the highest it will go

Small sell-off after $1.00 as the first new millionaires get greedy and deprive themselves of multi-millionaire status.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=CeKdK4WIp4Y

dyor

60 REQ in fees. Fcking jew style.

I don't like it's logo so I'm not gonna buy it

this piece of shit should have been pump to a fucking dollar by now wtf

Staaaay pooooooorrrrrrrrrrr

smart move

funny
will it drop in the .20s?

user's expecting $1 so early into the tokens life, honestly $.50 is more reasonable, you might get lucky in January but that's really lucky.

That wall at 18 holds. It won't drop below 30 cents.

Worked so well for Antshares...

This image.

This fucking image is the greatest thing ever.

This is why I come to Veeky Forums.