"Meatbags"

What are some good insults/slurs to mock humans?

Humies.
Spoonears.

Apes.

If done from a robot or cyborgs perspective, things like "meat" "wetware" and "rotting creature" are my go-to human insults. Just use anything that emphasizes what traits the non-human insulter has over the human, and you're fine.

If there's any special trminology robots use to describe themselves, deprecating takes on them could work as well. Goo-alloy, unspecced, something like that

Nigger

slackers - coming from the fact that organic creatures can't work 24/7 and need their sleep or other such recovery

Birthers.

Breeder
Meat
Hairies
Ningen
Perishables

>Organics
>Squishies
>Warmbloods
>Bloodbags
>Mortals

Animal

Fleshsack.
Crapsack.
Squishies.
Meat.
Shitheap.
Bloodbag.
Monkey.
Throwback.
Mortal.

Jackass of all trades.

>Perishables
That's actually surprisingly good, and smart in a way that isn't just "THEY'RE MADE OUT OF MEAT"

Pondscum
Swamp
Hab, for habitat. People really don't like being reminded of all the bacteria living in and on them at a given moment.

user, OP requested insults for humans.

Incestious monkeys

Dumb

>Throwback.
I like this one. Sounds like robot jive.

Shizno

i use paleskin or paleflesh to contrast greenskin

>destroy all squishies and stuff.

Superior beings

Its hard being the best of the best, you'll tear right trough their strong human heart, but they wont cry, cause they are human.

Sounds too posh to be a slur. Would be like saying Nightskin instead of Nigger.

>Dirty apes
>Meatbots
>Homos
>Breathers
>Conscience Doubters

Nits
Cunts
Poofters

Pink skins
carbons
Stubbies
Screamers
pests
infestation
ugly bags of mostly water
sackies
Pumans
breeders
blunt skulls
primitives

Nipples

these sound like good V:tM insults desu

Hairless apes

>Has photographic reference
>Can't spell it right

Meat Popsicles

Listen man you try being illiterate it's not easy

Mortal from an immortal.
Softshell from insectoids.
Discordants from hiveminds.
Surface Dwellers from amphibians.
Perennials from plants.

Coffin-stuffers.

Bygones.
As in an obsolete thing from a past age.

You could take a term that in their programming denotes their masters, and then use it ironically.

Of course if you remember, the Decepticons used "flesh creature" in the old cartoon, and that rolled off the tongue quite nicely.

Carbons
Expendables
Asimov complainant
Abortions
Spare parts

Death-Chasers
Illogical abominations
emotional freaks
bleeders
oxygen thief's
paste makers (in reference to bodily waste)
incomplete calculators

smoothskins if you are playing thick skinned characters

What would you expect from a dirty Shisno?

After 200 years I guess you'd have to grow a thick skin.

"What do you mean they're made out of meat?"

But posh robutt are best robutt.

roundears

In order from lower class to higher class insult:
"Shitter"
"Scum"
"EOR"
"BiBa"
"Zero"
-and remember to never use negative adjectives with these, as the negativity is already implied by being human.
(Such as "dirty"/ "worthless"/ etc)

Leakers

Kek

>Leakers
>Throwbacks
These are great

I'm dissapointed in you guys

The connotation in Shodan's context isn't really synthetic's superiority compared to organic but about power/intellectual superiority.

>Not pigskin

LAAAWREEEENCE

Best one in thread honestly.

Human software erodes over time with no recovery options, their hardware can only be replaced to a given degree, and they can't even store backups properly. Why waste insults on temporary things like humans when your machine enemies will have to remember them forever?

softies

"furheads"

Nice excuse, you lazy shisno.

There's a cephalopod-descended civilization in my setting (using Numenera with some changes), and I've been working out some communication details; they're essentially using a gestural language with color and polarized light acting much like tone and phonation in human spoken languages. The conventional descriptor for land dwelling races among them is a gesture meaning "dry person", with a word for dry typically describing something inorganic, like a stone on the beach. If you replace that with the word for dry used to describe something ill or dying, meaning something like "dessicated person", that's considered quite insulting and the term is generally avoided in polite company.

You mean you don't call them "blackskins"?

HA. HA. THE SUDOS ARE AT IT AGAIN. HA. HA.

Sounds like something a immortal predator, like a vampire would say rather than a robot though

Think of it less as food, and more as assets in general.

Well yes but it's a perfect match for a arrogant immortal. Especially when most associate the term with food. Hell it's perfectly posh for a DIO style character.

>Soft skins
>Water balloon
>Parasite
>Chemical minded (for robots)
>Dirtling
>Canister monkey (for non-O2 breathing species)
>4Dimensioned Dirtman

heh

Air Jockeys
Mortals
Non-Deterministic Beings
Biofuel
Thinker-Feelers

Spirals.