sendcryptopeopletulips.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sendcryptopeopletulips.com
what salty soybean made this website lmao

LOL

the salt is real

can I pay with bitcoin

How assblasted do you have to be to make something like this? Lmao

>Designed by Matt Condon and Casey Rosengren.

>saltynocoiner.com

>look up their twitter feeds
>both raging lefties
wow shock

the increasingly nervous ((((men)))

If someone sends me a tulip I swear to God I'll send them $100 (in BTC, of course) because it's such a drop in the bucket compared to how much I've made.

No you should send them in fiat as you actually believe cashing out is possible.

It wasn't funny the first time, but maybe the millionth time is the charm.

(((rosengren)))

5 fucking dollars to send a PICTURE of a tulip. Not even an actual tulip. What the fuck, the jews have really gone overboard on this one.

it's a fucking sms, kek

>talking about bitcoin with housemates, one of the said it was a scam
>put all my student loan and savings into it
>a year ago
>can now afford a house in cash
>subject comes up with me and housemates
>the one who said it was a scam is clearly agitated and says "he can't wait for it to crash so all the idiots who bought it lose their money"

Typical liberal. Always wants to bring down those doing better than they are.

Pretty sure he's "right wing" and STILL thinks it's a scam, which is why he hopes it crashes. I know a lot of people on pol think the same whenever bitcoin comes up

Guys what the fuck. They're literally getting peoples PHONE NUMBERS to data mine and try to spoof your 2 factor authentication. FUck these scummy bastards.

Kek. Someone should make an alternative website that posts price updates to the creator of this.

ATH twitter bot kek

WATCH OUT
TROJAN DETECTED

AAAAAAAAAAAAA MY LINK IS GONE WTFFFF

This has to be the most saltiest website ever, they will probably go bankrupt kek. Somebody should spread a hoax they are buying Bitcoin with the funds people send them.