Pssst...when that one black guy walked into the LGS

Pssst...when that one black guy walked into the LGS.

Why tho?
What one black guy?

The only black guy. To have ever walked into the lgs. Dont pretend it didnt happen.

>he doesn't know about The Black Guy
>he doesn't know about one of the most fabled figures in history

>one of the most fabled figures in history
I know The Black Guy that walked into the LGS
He is my friend and walk into the LGS regularly

I am that one black guy and let me tell you. There are better ways to tell me that I can't play in your D&D session than giving my level 1 wizard a shovel and telling me that it's to dig my own grave.
I don't attribute it to me being black, just that the group really didn't want a newbie and couldn't just tell me upfront

Also at least my LGS doesn't have employees that watch me like a hawk when I wander the stacks.

I live in Mississippi. There are a lot of black people. By that measure, there are a lot of black people in the LGS

There's a few black dudes in my local gun store but they mostly like high points and glocks.
They almost always ask for clips when they mean mags but I never let it slide.

>I live in Mississippi
Hi friend

Christ, what a crappy group. Hope you find a better one.

That was years ago and I just kept playing GURPS with my friends until we all went to different states. It was my first and only attempt to play D&D and it sucks that that's my story.

Glocks are gloryfied hipoints.

Nigger, I live in a metropolitan area. Yu-Gi-Oh night is 90% black. Magic night is 60% black. The resident 40k player to beat is a brother. And his Tau are too fucking pretty to be real.
Black geeks are so *passionate* about this shit, it just brings out feelings of inadequacy in fake geeks.

ur a pussy you wont say shit

When will the race-baiting meme be over?

Had tons of black people before the store banned yu-gi-oh. There are still like 3-4 regulars.

Yeah actually.
The first shit they ask "how many bullets the clip hold" then it's "y'all gots the extended clips"
EVERY
FUCKIN
TIME.

>that dorky surburban black guy who's clearly trying to sound "black"

Greg, please stop embarrassing yourself

Weak and stale racebait.

At my LGS the story to beat was when four pasty, 400-pound Vietnamese with elaborate, beautiful clothes, bright red noses and long, curved pinkie finger nails all came into the store and eyeballed the expensive MtG singles.

>at least my LGS doesn't have employees that watch me like a hawk when I wander the stacks
This has nothing to do with you being black. These cunts are breathing down your neck to see what would catch your attention, so that they can try their hardest to sell it to you. The fact that it's a shop is the main reason why gaming clubs > stores.

Me?

>he doesn't know about one of the most fabled figures in history
I thought that was the girl who walked into the LGS.

With any luck, after the congressional election of 2018 and impeachment of 2019.