Partnership with Decentraland announced

>medium.com/rcn-news/rcn-weekly-recap-decentraland-partnership-and-credit-exchange-updates-d92b623c0202
Great news, the price has been rising steadily. I expect we reach 1800 sats during the week.

i might just make something off this shit coin yet

which one, rcn or mana?

PBC report will probably select RCN

BOTH

Holy shit I'm invested in both of these and only these.

Didn't even know they were in talks.

What are the fucking chances?

Not only in talks. Decentraland will literally be using Ripio.

i got fudded into selling some of my rcn. glad i kept most of it, at least...

which means higher loan volume and higher RCN value

lets do this

why the fuck doesn't it moon?

I made 2 threads today shilling this coin. You're welcome to whoever listened to me.

I'm not sure what to think of this. Ripio is one of my favorite projects, but I always thought Decentraland is a joke desu. So this means you can take a loan to own land in virtual reality? What the fuck do I do with land in virtual reality? Why would someone take a loan to buy my land?

Stop right there. Ask no more and go buy yourself a nice cryptokittie for 10 ETH.

don't you use a credit card for in-app or in-game purchases?

good i havent sold my rcn.

Hold value

Oh yeah, if you want a quick 10-15% flip sell now and rebuy lower.

Now you can grade the quality of loans in Decentraland as you stare at an 80 ft Adolf Hitler statue. Good shit.

Yeah that stuff if unbelievable as well.
Can you explain in more detail? Maybe with a real use case example? Thanks user

what, you think it's gonna dip back?

I'm buying back in around 1250 sats, if it gets there.

an hour ago RCN also just got in the top 100 on coinmarketcap. Now it's already back on 101. I have 350 RCN, am I gonna make it?

It already does kek

no. But good news is, you also won't be destroyed if this crashes and burns. Can you make nice profit? Indeed fine sir.

Got back with 10% more. I like the order book, we might see one more pump or perhaps another flag will form.

this was the news?? SELL SELL SELL

can it at least pump back up a bit, wtf is this shit?

I am the God comfy shitcoin holder. bought 50 euro worth per shitcoin of POWR, RCN, IOTA and OMG and 350 euro's worth of XMR in the first week of november. This strat has definitly paid of.

see Anyone interested in other coins that are about to break out? I got a few here to shill for you, deer sirs.

yeah shill yourself back to re ddit

eh, sure, what do you have to shill user?

pls tell me about 0x or RDN, haven't bought these but I am gonna regret it if it moons tomorrow or this week.

go to rebbit yourself you currynigger, you've been here 2 weeks and you think I can't smell you're a newfag? stop trying so hard to fit in

Made a few flips on RDN til 20k sats. It looks alright. No idea about 0x.
EVX and MTH. MOD too, but wait for 1100 sats. There is one more, but I still need to accumulate so not gonna share just yet.

Mana.

>1100 sats
11000 of course

they look really good, thanks user. That said, I get nervous trading anything that has such low volume. I'm gonna watch close for now.

oh, and don't be a jew. Whats the other coin? No one else here cept us two.

Decentraland has one more HUGE partnership incoming, stay tuned for news in new year.

Any word on when PBC releases their pick this month? Rumor alone usually pushes 5-10 coins up by 50%, so there's going to be some great swinging opportunities here.

They have good and steady volume relative to market cap, otherwise they wouldn't be on my list.
I'll think about it, gotta tend to my RCNs right now.

all good, thanks.

Everyone and their mother is shilling RCN as the pick.

Hope it's true, but I kinda think teeka is off on a coke bender somewhere with all the money he's made from previous PnDs

Just read it should be on the 21st, but yeah who knows. Ultimately the rumor is all the matters until the moment it's released, I just want to get a more exact time so I can be ready to dump in the event of RCN not being the pick (and I'll probably buy the dip a day or so later).

thanks, I've actually been watching it, from when it got listed on Binance. Had a bit of a rough start, but seems to be in a good place. Good luck.

Seems someone is pushing the rumor that its the PBC pick. I figure there will be a mega pump because of it - if its the pick it'll pump and stay at a good level even after it corrects. If not it will be one of those 5 minute, massive "Hey guys, xxx is PBC pick!" pumps day of the announcement and crash back down hard.

smart money will profit either way

just fucking go up you piece off shit

indeed. I was surprised this coin got hammered so badly with the btc pump. I could be wrong but I think rcn has a legit team behind it, and actually serves a valuable service (if they can pull it off) unlike so many other "coins".

god you're pathetic. stop projecting kid and stop pretending like you know shit for attention