Is McAfee serious?

First he shilled Verge, which went 3x on his tweet. But that was just a starter: he says it should go to $15 by EOY.

Now he raves about Safex, a delisted coin, and claims it will give you a Bitcoin-like 1000x. Should I run to ED and get some?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WgC7RezxOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this guy is an ultimate fucking troll

over 9000/10

Literally bought 10k just for fun

He knows what he's doing ahahaha.

Is he gonna saute his balls if it doesn't go 1000x by 2019?

If not, no buy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WgC7RezxOY

>But that was just a starter: he says it should go to $15 by EOY.
checked

when did he get back on the bathsalts?

people should start speculating on what he'll do with his balls desu

He’s a degenerated drug addict and bigger fucker, how could it be serious?

as is evident by the hammock with a hole cut out for whores to poop thru

That would literally make me a millionaire. I think i'm just gonna hodl this coin for a loooong time. I get the feeling privacy coins will get a lot of worth next year, more people entering the market and more people realising that privacy coins are exactly that which crypto is inteded to be.

>how much SAFEX can go sir?
Here comes the kicker:
Anjali is a fake persona that he built up over months

McAfee is such an assclown, I guaranfuckingtee he's being paid to shill these worthless, broken shitcoins to his retard followers who will inevitably go out and pump them. It's NEVER going to have a Bitcoin level rise, in fact that's like the number one clickbait tier headline going around right now, everything is "the new Bitcoin" and boomer cucks all lose their fucking minds trying to get their grandson to buy it for them.

HAHAHA hes just trying to dump his bags for a better price

So delisted from bittrex and 0% volume on the other exchange you literally cant buy this coin.

top shill

this
it's easy money for those paying attention

nigga hes pump and dumping on you idiots

surest sign alts are back though, random tweets by someone can 3x a fucking coin lmao

Rundown on this coin?

Particl
Same shtick
Not hemorrhaging value
Marketplace alpha Q1 2018
Get in before it gets hyped

Both are privacy coins. He claims privacy coins will be the most important for the common man in the future. In related news, no one actually gives a fuck about privacy and won't until their country goes full Venezimbabwe.

>CME opens futures trading on John McAfee's balls
>JMAB futures are the new bubble
>Bitcoin collapses

>no one actually gives a fuck about privacy
the rich do and most are just now getting into crypto. something to consider