twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for benis

:DDD

I2 is a spook

Let's not ruin this one mmkay?

>I2
>2nd post

Pottery

Fake. No one plays Vindicators these days, let alone 6 of them.

Pure DE for the win. Not feeling this Ynnari stuff

Thought you guys might like smug black 40k player kid in 1988 White Dwarf

>not wanting 2 massive 10 1 ignore cover blasts
You're like a little faggot

I don't know I might try the triumvirate at some point just for fun, but the other eldar factions can go fuck themselves.

What's the difference between craftworlders and harlequins?

One of them are a bunch of clowns, the other are harlequins.

>scatters back and kills all 6 Vindicators

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd rather add just harlequins than craftworlders. I'll give the book that atleast it makes it easier to do.

There's a 99% chance that he was the first person on earth to buy the tau codex with a face like that.

Any flaws in the list? Thinking of swapping some stuff around for maybe a battlegroup (Gets rid of Vets for 2 LR for Emperor's Fist core) or less drastically removing some stuff for VC and 1 more gun each on vets.

How were tau in there first rendition in 40k?

I've heard that they were always the WAAC players army but I don't have any reference point to confirm that

If guard gets full squadron bonus i will take 3 demolisher in every game.

Dunno, I am a disgusting newfag that started with 6th.

I'm not very knowledgable about guard but do you have any anti air in there?

The only time Tau were ridiculous were once in 4E due to Fish of Fury and from 6E onwards. They were okay in 5E.

Paskisher will deal with most Air Units I come across in my meta, no more than 1 or 2 at a time.

Fish of Fury=devilfish spam?

Does this still happen?

>They were okay in 5E.
they complained louder than orks do now about it, though, which was real fuckin' ripe

lost horribly against daemons today as dark angels

how do i beat Aetaos'Rau'Keres in 2000 point game

Hydras are shit so the only AA he would take anyways is his own flyer.

>freebies

fuck you can tell just how old that picture is from the caption

I need to glue my models but I'm too lazy.

I'm not even like doing anything, just sitting here pressing f5 trying to work up the willpower to continue existing.

Help me.

I want you to picture fielding the completed model. I want you to envision the games you will be able to play with it. Now I want you to consider what you spent for that plastic and the waste it will go to if you do nothing. If that doesn't get you off your ass then there is nothing I can do for you faggot.

Should I even bring an Emperors Wrath unit? It seems like LRs are just so much better at being artillery than artillery are.

Need list advice--wanted to use the harridan because I've had good luck with it and thought it'd be fun to dump gargoyles on someone.

How people have actually run Secutarii Peltasts? How much of an asshole would it make me to run a full unit of 20 just so I can try firing 80 S3 Shred shots against local horde army players?

Not anymore. The tactic was that units could shoot through other units in their own army if they could draw LoS through them, but because of target priority, your opponent had to fire at the closest models and couldn't target models behind another units.

It was argued that, because Devilfish were Skimmers, Tau could shoot under them. So Tau players could set up a wedge of Devilfish filled with Fire Warriors in the middle, each Devilfish exposing its AV12 front to whomever was in front of it, and each Devilfish had two Gun Drones and a Burst Cannon on the front. That's a whole lot of S5. On top of that, I think models had trouble targeting Skimmers, something like having to stay 2" away, so Tau negated their weakness to melee easily. And the Devilfish could also get Flechette Dischargers for further wounding of anything trying to get in close.

Basically, it was a shitty tactic, but one that used a couple units in combination. Now you just bring as much of a few cheese units as you can.

Peltasts are still in experimental rules, so don't get too attached to them as they are now. Newest IA book might revise them to make them more reasonable, and even the HH books will probably tone them down.

Why having your soul merged into Slaanesh forever should be a bad thing?

Even if they remove relentless or tone down the salvo fire I'd still be fine with them. I like their ability to ignore los and different fire modes are always an interesting thing to me. But I wouldn't mind trying them once before they get toned down.

>"merged"

You don't understand Chaos very well.

I can't help you because I'm doing the exact same thing instead of going to sleep. I welcome the sweet embrace of oblivion, but my asshole brain decided it wasn't sleepy anymore because I missed my window of opportunity to go to bed while sleepy.

I'd like to merge my penis with Slaanesh's vagina if you know what I HEARHRGURHUGHTGUHT

I've been flirting with the idea of starting a 40k army for a while, I've got a handful of necron infantry but I got those mostly just for wanting to paint them, seems like they could be sortof boring to put together a full army and play.

Lately it's been Tyranids that feel most fun to me when i think about painting AND playing. Unfortunately I hear that the Tyranids are basically total shit tier in gameplay these days? Like as in highly complicated and restrictive if I want to have any chance of getting a decent game out of them. Is the situation really as bad as they say? Can I get myself a Flyrant and some other stuff and have a decent time, or should I just wait for a new codex or 40k edition?

dont be a pussy matt

Could work, but just straight cutting their Flechette profile down to 12" could work, although I think all those profiles need a tweak. Killing Relentless is certainly an option, since it means they have a move-and-fire range on the Flechettes of 12", like a shotgun. It also means they can't reliably fire their Kinetic shots, so they either stay still or charge in guns blazing. Or just flare everything and hope the volume of templates and Blind tests make things easy for them to chew up with close-range Flechettes.

Then please elucidate me.

I don't know this meme. Is it a good idea or no?

Being able to twin link arty units for a turn is nice plus the ignores cover order can help them really fuck things up. Personally though I just bring a pair of wyverns though plenty of people seem to like the Emperor's Wrath company.

if you think about it, the dark angels troop/transport deal is one hell of a deal
you get all that stuff for the price of a the tactical squad and the conversion kit
the rhino is basically free

Back due to popular demand:

Reminder that pic related has a sweet melody which suits them perfectly now

music.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc&feature=share [Open] [Open]

FAQ:
>Dubstep is gay lol?
Dubstep suits many chaotic factions as it is fairly chaotic
Also this song is hardly Dubstep

>I listened to three seconds and I thought it was shit?
No, you are shit. Try lasting longer than you do in bed next time, before giving a review

>If this music isn't to my personal taste, does that mean it is the wrong song for the Night Lords?
No

>ITS NOT METAL I CAN SHAKE MY NECKBEARD TO????
Metal music doesn't suit chaos, this isn't the 80s. The Night Lords have evolved a lot in the last 8-10 years, so get on board or fuck off. Metal only really suits World Eaters, even then, probably Hardcore.

>My Emps Children love the shit metal though!!!
No, your structured music would bore them to death. Please read current fluff, not your 80s shit

>LOL LOOK MY SHIT SONG ABOUT BATS OR LIGHTNING IS FUNNY
*Pat pat* nice original joke, friend

>Does the above point apply for any of my other "funny" song ideas?
Yes.

>I know more about music than you because that is brostep, not dubstep
Doesn't change the fact that it is the correct song for the Night Lords

>Why did you word that first sentence weirdly?
Because people thought they were clever with their spam filter

Is there anything that allows Guard to re-roll 1's aside from Cadian Battlegroup rule?

You can beat orks, guard, dark aeldaris, and non competative marines.

Ha gayyy

Look, he posted it again.

Ammunition dump, Kurov's aquila, iron hand tempered helm.

Looking at the Hoplites they seem like they could use a tweak too. I find it weird that a melee unit has a higher BS than WS and as far as I can tell relentless serves them no purpose. Though I guess the point of the unit is more to be at the front shielding the units behind it rather than actually charging anything.

Sexuality transcends music, friendo

How about you provide some decent discussion instead of spamming?

flechettes are going down to s2, hammershot is optional for 3 points a model
t. 30k player

These units were based off regular Skitarii Rangers and Vanguard, so they inherited the rules stats of Skitarii. That means and WS3/BS4 and Relentless.

Hoplites I can see destroying vehicles, but how are they going to catch them and how are they going to survive engagement are the biggest problems.

How fun is it to run Knights on their own? I really wanna run the following.

Datasheet: Baronial Court

Knight Crusader w/ Thermal Cannon, Avenger Gatling, Stormspear Rocketpod, Meltagun, and Mark Of The Omnissiah 500pt

Knight Warden w/ Avenger Gatling, Reaper Chainsword, Ironstorm Missile Pod, and Meltagun 410pt

Knight Paladin w/ Rapid-Fire Battlecannon, Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Twin-Icarus Autocannon, and Meltagun 425pt

Total is 1335

Well if the next IA lets Skitarii take the Triaros that might alleviate that a bit, though that would be expensive as hell unless the Triaros is much cheaper in 40k.

>How about you provide some decent discussion instead of spamming?
ironic/10

here's your (you), and that's my bingo square.

Tyranids will either continue being total shit or will get better next edition but my money is on "stay shit". As for what to buy...this depends on your meta.

TBQH the situation is even worse than people say... forget about playing against tau or eldar and even deldar will give you trouble. Fighting orks feels pretty even.

The worst part is that if you bring your relatively good units (>3 flyrants, mawlocs) you might get labeled as a tryhard. If you try to make a balanced list, you'll probably get crushed.

Painting then is also incredibly time-consuming and possibly expensive (fwiw two tervigons will need a couple-hundred gants some days, and you'll want them all as troops).

Bottom line is if you want to win most of your games, you've picked the wrong army, and buying optimistically is rarely a good idea.

Yeah I was a little shocked, GW bundles seem to normally be shit but this is actually really helpful for building a battle company.

>have to buy 6 of those shits and you still won't have HQs and auxiliary

Fucking GW just sell a Battle Company box or a box of 3 or 6 Rhinos/pods.

Is it obligatory for a unit with Deep Strike rule to arrive to the battlefield via Deep Strike or can he deploy together with the ground forces?

You are the last person on earth to say that.

No goyim, buy your $20 dollar monopose finecast HQs!
If you don't you aren't supporting the industry goyim ;)

At this point in time I feel like Age of Emperor is just GW blackmail they're dangling over us.

Well duh. Ever heard about terminators in LR?

I am sure there will be more people who will say that, I am hardly going to be the last.

The rules for a unit/formation/army will tell you if the deep strike is mandatory. Most of the time it is optional. Usually it's shit like Drop Pods or themed armies that have a story of dropping onto the battlefield that have it mandatory.

Does Necron RP work like FNP or does it happen at the end of the turn or something? I don't trust my mate.

It used to resurrect dead Necrons at the end of the turn. In 7th edition, it's simply a special save for when you fail your armor save or don't get an armor save, much like Feel No Pain or WHFB's ward saves.

>Fighting orks feels pretty even.

I hate running into Nids as Orks. Mainly because every goddamn MC has Fear and we have no way to ignore that. And we can't just snipe down their MCs because our shooting is shit.

That being said, it's more even than any other encounter. And I have run Dread Mob against Nids, at a tournament. I lost every other game, except against the Nid guy. Honestly felt sorry for him.

Ork Walkers will have to take morale checks in the next codex because they're really fired up

Don't forget they have to use the grot's LD of 5.

>Killa Kanz.

I started out like you back in 4th.

You'll have to buy more figures than the space marine fags and you'll be worse off.

Fuck fluff, lets "streamline" everything.

Dafuq do I do about necrons? The bastards just won't fucking die.

S8/10 pie plates or CC walker spam.

They were good when first introduced. Then they were pretty awful for a while. Then the new codex came out. And here we are.

Theres a reason noone played them before the rise of the Riptide

I was checking out what the games workshop website had for this week and noticed that the polish website has the cadian defence force in stock.
Has this always been there or is this new to this week?

Dear GW,

Stop lumping chaos in to two books.
Make a book of Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, renegades (current book), and traitor legions, with demons and marines in one etc.
Current demons book makes no fucking sense. Current marine book is too bland for anything except recent traitors.

it's an old set, but they're doing a rerun of it this weekend

I played them when they came out in battlefleet gothic, and started them as a normal 40k army after bfg was cucked just before 7e was released

Doesn't Ate-a-taco have a restriction that he can only be used in games of XXXX points and larger? Either way, just don't play against him outside Apocalypse.

This weekend only? Ive been meaning to start a guard army actually so the timing of this is perfect

It is done.

Help. I built this chimera for my GSC and this part seems to be left over...

It's a part for building the Basilisk.

It's also missing from the building instructions for the basilisks and tells you to use another (wrong) part instead of it.

Rate my list

++ AdM War Convocation (1845 pts) ++

Battle Maniple (855pts)

Skitarii Rangers (120pts)
> Ranger Alpha; Refractor Field
> 1x - Skitarii Ranger; Omnisprex
> 3x - Skitarii Ranger; Plasma Caliver

Skitarii Vanguards (100pts)
> Vanguard Alpha; Refractor Field
> 1x - Skitarii Vanguard; Omnisprex
> 3x - Skitarii Vanguard; Plasma Caliver

Ironstrider Ballistarii (110pts)
> 2x - Ironstrider Ballistarius; Twin-linked cognis lascannon

Onager Dunecrawlers (180pts)
> 2x - Onager Dunecrawler; Cognis heavy stubber, Cognis manipulator, Icarus Array, Mindscanner probe

Sicarian Ruststalkers (160pts)
> 1x - Ruststalker Princeps; Digital weapons, Infoslave Skull, Refractor Field

Sicarian Infiltrators (185pts)
> 1x - Infiltrator Princeps; Digital weapons, Infoslave Skull, Refractor Field

Cult Mechanicus Battle Congregation (555 pts)

+ HQ +

Tech-Priest Dominus (105pts) [Digital weapons, Eradication ray, Infoslave Skull, Macrostubber, Refractor field, Uncreator Gauntlet]

+ Troops +

Kataphron Destroyers (165pts)
> 3x - Kataphron Destroyer; Cognis flamer, Plasma culverin

Kataphron Destroyers (165pts)
> 3x - Kataphron Destroyer; Cognis flamer, Plasma culverin

+ Fortification +

Haemotrope Reactors (120pts) [3x Pair of Haemotrope Reactors]

Oathsworn Detachment (435pts)

+ Lord of War +

Cerastus Knight-Atrapos (435pts); Occular Augmetics

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me I'll have you know I'm trained in Guilliman warfare

That's some shit! Thank you, I was super confused. Were the chimera and basilisk bundled at some point?

>This weekend only?
no, but I think it is a limited run item rather than a permanently available deal

The basilisk uses the chimera chassis.

Thanks!

What's everyone else working on?

At least be happy you get rules representing different legions. Mean while the guard gets Cadians all day, all the time and that's it. Granted you could count DKoK and Elysians if you dip into FW.

reee why not chapter tactics equivalent for guard allowing you to play as any guard regiment from the fluff

I see 'nids on the background!

That's all I want really. I don't necessarily need a codex for every different regiment but goddamn let me have some shit to mix it up for running Valhallans, Mordians, you name it.

I think souls get "merged" with slaanesh in much the same way sandwiches get merged with me.

I mean, I like it, but I don't think the sandwich finds the process that enjoyable.

No, fuck off.

I'm not buying four books just to play daemons and I dont want any shit marines staining my codexes.
Shoo shoo mortal slaves