Bored, lets have a Nasuverse thread

Bored, lets have a Nasuverse thread.
You seen the new servants?

Take a character from the last campaign you played and stat it in Nasuverse servant system.

Alternatively, take a media you've enjoyed in the past few days, and stat a character from it in Nasuverse servant system.

Don't forget to add a lore snippet about your character's legend.

OP here, Im curious as to how Larloch from FR would be as a caster, would he beat say medea from FSN?

So how much of Veeky Forums's make-a-servant threads came true?

Sanzou was a bit off the mark.

>>>Xuanzang get's summoned, and he's the most worthless caster ever. Then, halfway through the war, Wukong drops in looking for him thinking he's been kidnapped again.

I did not expect Lobo to make it as a servant with the headless rider being decoration.

Veeky Forums managed to guess correctly with Billy and Blackbeard back in 2012, I'll give them that.

>no divine beings

Well, Veeky Forums got shown up several times, but they're watered down from summoning.

>even after a year and half i still can't stop being amused by how different boudica ended up being from stronk womyn berserker idea that people threw around

Are you talking about that one fanart based on the Guinevere look from that "accurate" movie?

This is a saint.

I'm still not sure what to think of Boudicca. I don't hate her, but Septum really didn't do her any favors.

Septum in general was poorly written.

Nasuverse runs on plenty of RPG-like ideas and it could be transferred into an RP fairly easily with the right system. Might as well discuss it here.

Well besides that, she's saddled with some pretty bad card artwork, and she deviates a hell of a lot from her historic counterpart.

The way she just up and forgives Nero for what she did to her doesn't sit right either. She mentions something about it feeling like her Saint Graph had been tampered with though, so there could be more to it.

How the fuck does magecraft work

How ever Nasu happens to feel like it should work.

Magic

Mine still hasn't shown up.
Posting it anyway.

Caster Väinämöinen

Strength: D
Endurance: C
Agility: E
Mana: A+++
Luck: Rank-upped to A (Naturally B)
Noble Phantasm: A

Skills:
Item Creation: D (Specializes in woodwork and natural charms, but not famed for it.)
Territory Creation: A (Creation of a Temple is possible.)

God Divine Core: EX (Väinämöinen is as much an earth spirit as he is a hero, his mother was the sky and his father was the sea, but he was of mankind as well. He is in some traditions connected to Odin of norse myth.)
Elemental: D (Väinämöinen is an earth-aligned magus of formidable power. However, he can use Air and Water elements to a limited degree, owing to his heritage.)
High-Speed Divine Language: A+ (A member of the gods who wove magic with his voice. Grand Spells are performable at Single-Action speeds)

Noble Phantasms:
Voice of Väinämöinen
Rank A
Anti-Unit, Anti-Army
The voice of Väinämöinen is a powerful enchantment all its own, and those who hear it risk falling under his sway. In addition to enabling High-Speed Divine Language of rank A+, Väinämöinen's words may be used as both a means to bend the environment to his will, and a mental attack all its own.
Vulnerable to silencing effects. He must shout or sing to use this Noble Phantasm effectively.

The Sampo
Rank ?
Anti-?
The Sampo. An item of unidentified shape, of unidentified function, but it is something Väinämöinen certainly possesses.
What it looks like and why it is important is a riddle that he refuses to answer.
It is considered to be a progenitor to the Holy Grail.
What is known is that it grants Luck rank-up to the holder, at the very least.

eugenics

It's basically electrical engineering with magical energy as the power source and concepts as the moving parts.

>electrical engineering
>moving parts
??????

That is Sakurai for you.

Do you guys think that Veeky Forums's way of coming up with servants has something "missing" when it comes to how the servants eventually came up officially?

I saw Mordred's draft in the archived thread and it was slightly tame but plausible (in that F/SN sense). Though I can say that the actual treatment of Rhongomyniad by comparison was a HUGE surprise from left field, don't you think?

Veeky Forums tries to be reasonable and stick somewhat close to the actual legend while adding maybe a small twist or the usually magic stuff, while Nasu and the other Fate writers actively try to get as screwy as possible.

A lot of shit in the Nasuverse is best explained with tangible comparisons. Believe me.

Not enough T&A nor willingness to go crazy with stuff.

The two Jack the Rippers are a good example of "be as screwy as possible".

The idea to come up with Hans' physical conditions to reflect not just the stuff he wrote but his bad health in life is a bit of a surprise too. I couldn't have arrived at that idea possibly otherwise.

It works in some places and not so well in others. Strange Fake Jack is a nice spin on it, but Apo Jack, while an interesting idea, was poorly executed.

This tends to get turned up to eleven in F/GO because you want people to go out of their way to get Servants, so adding gimmicks or strange twists to them is good marketing.

I'm just glad they started covering up the names of servants until you learn their names in the story.

> Apo Jack, while an interesting idea, was poorly executed.

Pretty much everything in Apo was like that.

To be fair, you could make up most anything for Jack and it's not like history could disprove you. His entire fame comes from the fact that we know nothing about the guy.
And yeah, it's not like Apocrypha managed to do much right in the first place.
I did get a waifu out of it though, so I can't hate it entirely.

Simo Haya fight

Good enough?

Tissit vois olla vähän suuremmat mutta muuten hyvä 7/10.

That's exactly why I love the concept of Strange Fake Jack so much.

BEST ARCHER

10/10

WHITE DEATH WHEN

Nasu has thrown everything out the window for Fate.

Good. Tsukihime wasn't even that good.
Fate GO / Tsukihime when?

I think Arc showed up in a spin off game. I don't think she gave any explanation as to why and fucked off through a portal when her part was done.

>The two Jack the Rippers are a good example of "be as screwy as possible".

When there's multiple servants of the same person, it's generally a split between the "reality" and the "legend". Like Vlad and Dracula, or Bathory and Camilla. Otherwise, it's just different facets of the same hero, because the Classes can only hold certain aspects of a given hero.

Where things get screwy is with F/GO, where you have historical figures writing their fanfics into the Throne of Heroes, theoretical versions of heroes showing up due to time anomoly bullshit, and Gods jamming together multiple souls so that they can circumvent the "no divines allowed" rule.

Jack is one of those reality vs legend issues. In reality, Jack was a bunch of vengeful dead babies fused together into an autistic psychopath that butchered her way across London. The legend though, was of a highly brutal person with a high degree of medical knowledge, which is where SF Jack came from.

>ITs more realistic of Jack being a amalgamation of dead fetuses than a guy with skilled medical knowledge
That's stupid.

>King Solomon the Wise
>He's a generic evil edgelord

literally why

Given all the vampires and mages and curses and magic beasts running the Nasuverse, not really.

Because he isn't Solomon.

Why would Solomon kill all of his descendants?

With all the shit running around the Nasuverse. Humanity shouldn't exist in any timeline, not mention the fact magic should easily be known to the world.

King Solomon the wise is a sexy doctor that wants to get /ss/ed by Leonardo Da Vinci.

You're thinking of Goetia, who's just a Solomon cosplayer.

I guess it's a good thing that humanity has a collective subconscious God-thing that summons top-tier murder ghosts to eliminate shit, even if it's usually used on other humans.

Sad thing about Grand Order is that Goetia did nothing wrong and had a bright future for humanity.

Humanity is fucked when someone starts a Holy Grail War and wishes for its destruction.

We're lucky we lasted long enough for Thomas Edison to dispel most of the worlds mysteries with his camera.

King Hassan is best Hassan.

>"Thou may be a god that has fallen to a beast, but thou art still the primordial mother, so I must reveal my name. From the abyss of the ethereal valley, I came to deliver the dark death. I am the Old Man of the Mountain, Hassan-i-Sabbah. The Evening Bell has called thy name. Let those wings be deprived from you under the mandate of Heaven!"

Do not sexualise Catholic saints.

Keep in mind that Counter-Guardians are separate from Grail Servants, although they can be summoned as either or.

EMIYA is so fucking cool

Uh, isn't that basically what happened in the 3rd HGW when Avenger got dumped in the Grail and had his wish for humanity's destruction corrupt it?

It just never got to the point in the 4th or 5th wars where the Counter-Force would have deployed Guardians to put the Angry Manjew down.

Emiya is the one true Shirou.

Especially EMIYA Assassin.

The fact counter guardians are only deployed when shit gets to critical or mass damage has officially been caused is reason enough for humanity to be extinct.

Primate Murder is literally walking around free as a bird in Tsukihime, and no Counter-Force have been sent to contain it.

Hey, Counter Guardians get vacation days too.

F/GO has that new stuff deeming that any universe or timeline in which the DAA's exist is one that Servants don't exist in, because the collective will of humanity is not strong enough.

Grand Order elaborated on this somewhat. The timelines of the multiverse all have varying degrees of Human Order. Strong Human Order means that Heroic Spirit summoning is possible, Dead Apostles are less of an issue, and in general the prospects for humankind's survival will be looking good. Weak Human Order will mean that Heroic Spirits might not even be possible to call on, Dead Apostles will be a much more significant force, and the idea of human progress and prosperity seems laughable. Tsukihime would fall into the latter category. So, it might not even be possible for Counter Guardians to appear to deal with all the shit that's out there. The world just sucks too much already.

>Primate Murder
You mean this fluffy ragamuffin?

Where does Extra fit into this? Servants are summoned, but only digitally, and earth itself is said to be a shithole.

Moon Cell.

It's a giant vein of photonic crystals that work as a supercomputer more powerful than everything on Earth put together built by some aliens back when the Moon first came into being, and it has reality-changing power and is perhaps, for the person who truly scans it fully, is the next step in human evolution, just waiting for somebody to unlock it. It scans the Earth every second or so and updates its internal database, making it a repository of perfect human history, habits, even souls. Since it scanned the HGW, it incorporates that into its function and systems.

Extra actually takes place in the future, like the 2040s or something.

No idea. The state of the Earth is said to be deteriorating, which would imply that things aren't so great. However, thanks to the Moon Cell it might be possible for humanity to turn that situation around, or even to abandon Earth altogether. If you were to make a graph of the Human Order in Extra and FSN, they'd probably look more or less the same on that chart. But then Extra takes a dip at some point as the world gets worse. But then, there's a strong possibility that it will start trending upward in the near future.

Don't humans get stronger the fewer there are?

That's just Gil's sperglord guess.

The real problem is a lack of Mystery in the Age of Man, due to the advancement of science. But of course, because of science, we have all the nice, shiny, hi-tech weapons, and the various problems of the Age of Gods, such as Divine Beasts and Gods running around fucking things up, are less of a problem.

Gil's basically that one guy who never stopped playing D&D 2e. It's a pretty crap system that no one actually uses any more, but he has MUH KINGSHIP to be nostalgic about, and wants to kill most of the planet just so that things can go back to the way they were under his rule.

Isn't he only that way in the original Fate? He seems pretty chill about letting humans do their thing in other stuff.

>and it could be transferred into an RP fairly easily with the right system.

Then discuss this. Otherwise, go to /a/.
I like Fate too, but have a sense of place and shame.

Even if Angry Manjew couldn't fully corrupt him I'd say that it did accentuate his negative features. That or it was because Saber was there and he became sexually frustrated for the first time.

>Lack of mystery.
We still can't figure out how the fuck the universe was created or how gravity works. There isn't a lack of mystery. Or whats on the other side of a black hole and more.

We got more mystery than answers. We just stopped being dumb asses and decided to think and investigate.

>have a sense of place and shame
Do you tell this to /pfg/, too?

Those still unexplained things are probably why there's even any magic left at all.

Ten years living incarnated as a human DID bring a lot more of the negative human emotion to the fore, yes.

F/GO showed him as the wise king of Uruk, after his myth ends, and he's pretty chilled out.

>F/GO showed him as the wise king of Uruk, after his myth ends, and he's pretty chilled out.

Part of that is, if I'm remembering this correctly, because he was summoned from in the middle of his reign, before Enkidu died and he learned some humility.

Archer Gilgamesh is him at the height of his power.

Caster Gilgamesh is him later in life.

We need more servants with this level of enthusiasm.

It was after Enkidu died and he went on his failed journey for immorality. The corpse of Enkidu gets possessed by Kingu and starts causing trouble in Uruk.

The true measure of a Servant is not their stats, but the loyal fervor with which they jump the D.

Which is why Serenity and Mashu are always the highest tier possible.

Remember Mashu came back from the dead just so that she could get the D

Where does that put Nero?

You're forgetting Raikou, Kiyohime, Mary & Anne on the list. They sneak into the Master's room for the dick.

Definitely top tier with this measuring method.

>Raikou
Delusional and insane
>Kiyohime
Delusional and psychotic
>Mary and Anne
Who the fuck drew these two? The art direction for them is nearly as bad as Boudica's.

List of Female Servants who want the dick: Mashu, Artoria Lilly, Mysterious Heroine X, Mysterious Heroine X Alter, Nero, Okita, Attila, Mordred, Nero Bride, Shiki (Void), Bathory (Brave), Bathory, Miyamoto, Atalanta, Euryale, Stheno, Medusa, Medusa (Lilly), Nobunaga, Mary & Anne, Ishtar, Brynhildr, Artoria (Lancer), Artoria Alter (Lancer), Artoria (Alter), Jeanne Alter, Tamamo, Kiyohime, Tamamo Cat, Medea (Lilly), Medea, Helena, Nitocris,

I don't think I missed any.

Meant to reply to: Forgot: Serenity and Raikou to the list.

This adorable little girl doesn't know the meaning of collateral damage and murdered allies and enemies alike because her poison just goes everywhere.

Everyone say something nice to the teamkiller!

>Shiki (Void)

Seriously? Doesn't she feel nothing? Doesn't she have a canon romance?

So I was watching a bit of mahou tsuki, can someone explain why the hell the witch in that seems to be a AOG level mage and why the hell she doesnt have a sealing designation on her

>Doesn't she feel nothing.
Void loves her Master. She's going to mind wipe the shit out of them (the Master) the moment Chaldea Summoning System is no longer active, only the Root will ever know of their encounter.

She is also doing the mind wipe to avoid the Master suffering pain from her being gone.

>Doesn't she have canon romance?
Shiki does, but Void is a different entity who treats her status as a Servant as dream.

also she is implied to be a beast so maybe we will have to fight her.

All these waifus, yet never will I have the love of Taiga.

He fought using a gun, that disqualifies him from becoming a Heroic Spirit.

tell that to billy the kid.

Mashu a best.

>because her poison just goes everywhere
Is that euphemism for her squirting all over everyone?

I still want Pecos Bill and that horse of his that could buck you to the moon.

IF she cooks food the food will become poison. Everything about her is poison including her liquids, hair, skin, mucus, etc.

She'll gladly suck your dick for a head pat.
She'll do anal for a hug.

Moshu is for tender loving.

What will she do for cuddling and holding hands?

Everything, at the same time

I'm so broken by Nasuverse stuff.

Played the original Tsukihime and FSN when I was like 10 years old and barely spoke English (ESL obviously, not retarded arguably), fast forward almost two decades and it's become this whole thing with anime adaptations, spinoffs, side-stories, cash-cow mobile games... it's a fucking mess, and it's all FSN-related. I hate this terrible landscape. Everything new is terrible, and the old stuff (oddly enough) is also garbage, yet it keeps making a shitzillion rubles and it's only gonna get bigger. I used to like this thing, and now it's disgusting to me.

So has anyone successfully come up with a Tsukihime system? Fate is a bit retarded to try and manage in roleplay without just going full freeform, since everyone is so grossly OP and all, so I'm taking what I can get.