>the BBEG has secretly switched bodies with the princess

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Drobl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roll to seduce the BBEG.

Why would he do that?
Except to fondle himself that is.

- Unquestioned access to royalty.
- Unquestioned access to most things, period.
- Killing the body will kill the princess.
- Fondling.

Also

>tricking PC's into imprisoning and killing the princess in his old body so he can casually take over

Only point three and four would work since he doubtfully manages to make a convincing princess.

What if the BBEG is also a princess?

What if there's no body switching and the princess was the BBEG all along?

>BBEG is the princess wearing a male disguise and armor that bulks her up to largehueg size

>being captured by the dark lord and his army of evil was a ploy, she just knew the king would send parties of adventurers to rescue her and wanted to safely dispose of all the kingdom's heroes
>If they manage to "rescue" her, she uses mind-control, manipulation and seduction to turn them into her willing pawns and has any of them that wouldn't turn or find out dealt with, then gets herself "captured" again, taking her new slaves with her ("The dragon that kidnapped her must've taken them away or killed them!") in order to repeat the cycle

>What if there's no body switching and the princess was the BBEG all along?
Then you've got a Macho Women With Guns antagonist.

Hope you're in my party, because the BBEG really is possessing the princess.
Thankfully, she's a kid, so it's not entirely in effect yet.

>What if the BBEG is also a princess?
But in that case point four doesn't make sense.

You don't think female masturbation involves fondling?

I never said that. I meant if if the BBEG already is a princess she fondled herself already to her hearts content.

You can never fondle yourself enough, user. That's like saying you can have enuff dakka.

But she doesn't have to switch bodies though, for that since her gender keeps the same.

Maybe the princess she switched with has a bigger rack?

>No, players, you are the monsters.

>No, players, you are the princess.

>The players are all monster princesses playing in a political intrigue campaign, each attempting to ursurp the human princess, who has no idea what's going on and considers the party her best friends.

But... Thats my fetish!

>the player characters all get merged into a princess by a mad fleshcrafter mage

>the leader of the order is a badass spellsword
Bonus points if he/she uses lightning.
I fucking love lightning. And swords.

He wanted to troll (and possibly bone) the Paladin.

Sounds fun. May great hijinks ensue.

>BBEG did everything he did because his waifu died.
As cliche as it is. It truly the greatest cliche.

Aku; FOOLISH SAMURAI!
Jack: Fuck off Aku
Aku; Ah-Egh, I AKU WISH TO SPEAK WITH YOU FOOLISH SAMURAI
Jack: Not listening
Aku: I, AS THE SHAPE SHIFTINIG MASTER OF DARKNESS AM NOT OPPOSED TO GOING, AND STAYING, AS THE MISTRESS OF DARKNESS
Jack: You got this close you dick, I'm not letting it happen again
Aku: I AKU AM NOT OPPOSED TO TRYING AGAIN AND DOING IT DIFFERENT. YOU COULD EVEN LIVE WI-
Jack NO!

What if both sides end up happy with this arrangement?

The BBEG gets the political power they always craved, and turns out to be a good (if stern) ruler now that everyone loves them.

And the princess is now far happier that she's got her freedom (albeit in a new body) and gets to go adventuring and save her people using the BBEG's resources and body.

Why would you masturbate to your own tits? That's like staring directly at your biceps as you wank.

>That's like staring directly at your biceps as you wank.
I'm 95% sure most of Veeky Forums does just that.

>turns out to be a good (if stern) ruler now that everyone loves them
Kinda makes you wonder why they were considered evil then.

They'd end up meeting and fucking.

>she died in a flood, along with his children
>his plan was never going to work
>but it's not like he knew it wasn't possible

Oh you know, keeping trying to overthrow the kingdom, usually by armies and such.

It's the whole supervillain problem, most might actually do a good job ruling the world if they got in... it's just they're too bothered using tyranny and destruction to try and take over with less hostile methods.

This is very relevant to my interests

imgur.com/a/Drobl

>BBEG

Ugh.

The term's been used on Veeky Forums for basically its entire existence. It's a bit late in the game to be whinging about it now.

What part of idiots using it stop it from being a cringe-inducing phrase?
Or are you the kind of guys who just parrot things mindlessly, or are you the kind who hope to keep unfashionable things in fashion even though they were never all that fashionable to begin with?
You wear tie-dye or something?