Please crash link

How can we make link crash back to 14 cents?
What to buy in cheap.

There's nothing we need to do. LINK will go back to the bottom by itself...

I'm afraid it won't. It's already so high.

lmao, it was at 50 cents before and went back to 14

kys

found the guy who bought high and sold low

Unironically this.
It's already tremendously overvalued.

It won't go down anymore people are starting to take Veeky Forums serious.
>kek

some day

LINK is crossing over on the 6 hour chart, which suggests a huge rise up from here.

The days of cheap LINK are gone friend.

Link is crashing and burning. Already down big time from yesterday. The only thing chainlink can maintain is a downtrend. Everyone should market sell all chain link immedietely.

its not down you dumbass, its trading sideways at a natural resistance point, and is down because it was at the top of a pump when BTC's price started to get volatile last night with futures opening. these are minor variations, not an actual down trend.

trading sideways after rallying for days = bullish signal

crossing over on the 6 hour chart for the first time ever = bullish signal

>crossing over on the 6 hour chart for the first time ever
>for the first time ever
um it happened a week ago and it dumped after it happened

don't mind them. The fud has gotten so weak at this point it's just "link is dead."

Dude its ogre just drop those heavy ass bags. Sergey is in Sri lanka telling everyone he's retired while shooting footage for new new vlog series- money belly paid to travel vlogs. Seriously get out of this scam coin right now. I just market sold all my chainlink tokens at a 60% loss.

It may be easier to crash physical gold than crash link, it's just too strong at this point and it's not going to slow down.

... that is a crossover with a downward trend vs the current crossover with an upward trend. Also what periods are you using for your bands? They're completely different than the ones on Binance which didn't even have the downward crossover, just a near approach that continued downward.

Better/less cropped chart

You emasculated faggot wouldnt buy the dip anyway
You had months of time to buy the bottom

Linkies are way too deluded for that.

I didn't have money back then. Now I do.

Why do you want to torture Linkies even more? :(

what is this memenalisys?
i dont get it? where is math behind it? explain your logic

I have some link. But I want more link. I'm not done accumulating

Crossovers indicate shifts in the macro trends about an asset. Its been rallying the past few days, and with the EOY announcement introducing a sense of FOMO, and the floors of each pump having risen each day this week, its looking like this upward trend is here to stay.

Now that we're seeing a crossover on the 6 hour chart, the downward trends that have been pulling down the price, or allowing it to fluctuate a lot each day will no longer exist, and the price will have the wind at its sails as it tries to climb.

Just watch the price by end of day and you'll see we're reaching new heights. This is the shift everyone's been waiting for, and its why the FUD is thicker today. People are realizing they can't get cheap LINK and want to scare people off their stack one last time before the price gets away from them. They're running out of time though.

This shit is getting so stale and uninspired. It's not even funny anymore.

whoa senpai, im high as balls right now, and this is the best shit i`ve read

good analysis thanks user; the nature of the fud has changed drastically today you are right

Well I'm also high as balls so take my analysis with a grain of salt lol. I'm biased in that I hold LINK, but I honestly wish I could count on one more PnD to let me flip for a bit more so I'm conflicted. I was going to do it one last time today... but the volatility isn't really what I'd like it to be and think I might screw myself taking that risk now. A new week has started, and one of the days this week might actually see an announcement... maybe lol

you should try reddit if you don't like getting triggered, snowflake.

the weird thing is I don't usually believe in coordinated fud or at least think it's highly overstated but this really feels like its not real people having fun and definitely not real people posting real arguments.

oh shit are you the real assblaster? I will verify your trip later so it doesn't mattter if you lie. Any news?

How about buy now and sell for +1$ after a month, then move to another coin.

Or maybe buy now and hodl for a few months more when it's over 2 or 3 dollars.

Yes, it will happen eventually. Like it has happened to so many shitcoins.

I feel comfy. I bought at 18 cents and 25 cents.

Whats your face when I invested 2500$ into ethereum in november and my portfolio hit a high of 14.5k usd yesterday???

>6 hours
try 1 day

I've FUDed LINK myself... so I think its a mix. Some of it feels coordinated, but I know a lot of LINK holders have been aiming to influence the swings to flip for more. Each week it seems when people post their ranks, they're all getting higher and higher, because the people still in have been accumulating more and more. I think we're approaching the time where we flip from weak hands being shaken off, to a bunch of long term holders willing to sit back and watch the price climb.

Should be a fun week I think. Sort of depends on where BTC decides to go from here, but either way I expect we're in for a rollercoaster ride soon.

Yeah I dumped my bags on you gullible faggots lol.

Very nice user. I'm sitting on 23,500 myself. 10,000 of those are already in cold storage, and I'll hold onto the rest for likely a few months until the mainnet hype kicks things into overdrive.

Feeling comfy feels good.

I was actually thinking about that but then I realized I was so balls deep in link research that replicating that knowledge for another coin let alone finding one that was undervalued and that I also had reason to believe would be successful is just more time than I want to invest right now. I'm comfy with link. If it doesn't pan out oh well

>have only 12k link
>$3000 in bank ready to buy more
>coinbase credit card limit reached
>tried registering to bitstamp yesterday but verification will take weeks
>anons ITT saying LINK is about to explode
please no.

I'm doing some MEME TA analysis over here: feel free to contribute

I'm so sorry brother. You'll still make it with 12000 LINK, but I'm sorry for the loss of your extra comfiness.

Why is it dumb to hodl both LINK and REQ?

Hey all LINK holders who have more than 50k LINK should sell a least 5% of their stash when it hits 3-5$.

Nigger yesterday you said the same thing about the 4 hour chart and then it dipped

Tell sergey to flush the toilet.

REQ is good but LINK is just better. Plus REQ already announced they'll be using LINK.

It didn't dip though... if it did it wouldn't be crossing over on the 6 hour chart now. It got shaken last night by massive action in BTC's price. That's normal. It then traded sideways, and is now continuing to break upward. We're seeing a continuation pattern of the upward trajectory in price.

Learn to read charts and stop being scared by every little shudder.

It did dip faggot from 42 to 37

fucking same man, I'm waiting for my slow ass bank to give me my 5000 dollars from a transfer. THIS IS WHY CRYPTO WILL WIN. WAITING 4 FUCKING DAYS to get my OWN MONEY out of this scam exchange called the bank.

It will go up, don't worry. Just hodl.

Oh wow, what an enormous dip. Then it inched back up to 39, and is back to 41 now as we speak. None of that contradicts what the trends are saying. Prices fluctuate. Especially when BTC gets confused and volatile. Get used to it.

>Oh wow, what an enormous dip. Then it inched back up to 39, and is back to 41 now as we speak.
So it dipped. Your meme lines mean nothing in crypto, turbo autismo

Suck my dick you retarded pajeet.

You're one dumb fucker. If you think you can time every single fluctuation perfectly and come out ahead, go nuts. Otherwise, dips and corrections are just a normal part of the game.

Thinking those dips are worth stressing about makes you the autistic one. Finding reasonable entry points and holding when the trends show you should is what trading is.

I think you're the one stressing here cause you got it wrong yesterday.

I didn't get anything wrong yesterday. I called the top and bottom, and I called that we'd see a continuation pattern. All came true. All green on my end.

You said it was gonna breakout yesterday after muh trend reversalz, and it didn't. The price just went lower. Stop pretending your meme lines are useful.

A better analysis indeed than those from CryptoTakeOff

Mooning.

Just wait. You either know I'm right, or can't read charts and have no idea what you're talking about. Either way by tomorrow this will be primed for takeoff not long after.

Could you identify yourself with some nick for your future posts user? I'd like to read your thoughts in the incoming weeks

Thanks :). I'm considering doing a mad money for crypto sorta thing in the new year. There's a lot of information to digest so it seems like there'd be a market for even my spotty calls if I aim to keep things simple and stick to trends rather than specific price points.

Made some good decisions, made some bad decisions, but overall I accumulated 8k LINK since September at the average of 19 cents.

Am I gonna make it?

Newfag.

Am I gonna make it?
I bought DGB instead of link.

50k Link is the absolute minimum to make it

Thanks user, glad to know I soon will be comfy.

That will only get half a million. Link isn't going above ten dollars.

>revolutionary technology that will enable blockchains in the real world won't go above a 3.5b mcap

holding 250k links here.

What do you expect it to go up to

under the current market it could be fairly priced at $100 per, in the market a year from now it could be anywhere from 500 to 1000 depending on how crypto grows as a whole

Trillion marketcap

you don't calculate market cap with total supply young user

bro I'm bullish on this project but $10-$20 is a more real price range in the next 3 years

I missed buying at .14 because of this kikery.
>sold silver to kitco
>shipped the next day overnight delivery
>arrived 2 days later
>spent a day processing
>lol jk it's the weekend so no work gets done til monday
>sale confirmed but it's after 12 so the wire won't be processed until next day
>money arrives in bank
>send to gdax as soon as I receive it
>waiting
>waiting
>waiting
>lol its another weekend so no work can be done and since you authorized the ach transfer after 12 that day doesn't count silly
>waiting
>waiting
>holy fuck it finally arrived
>litecoin to binance
>binance to link
>link to cold storage
My average purchase price is ~.25 because of this nonsense. God, I can't wait till every last banker is homeless. That bs is going to be a multi million loss someday.

Supply is now 350m yeah but is must be higher in future.

yeah just like bitcoin wasn't supposed to reach 10k until 2020
oh wait.

nope, it's going to be lower with every node holding as much as they can to decrease the supply and increase their credibility in the network

If that assblaster guy was right 100m of the circulating supply will never be sold.

I'm 90% in on CHAINLINK but I prefer to be conservative with my estimates in general

what's the point of buying it if you never sell it

to stake it in your node so you get even more link

He didnt read the whitepaper

He doesn't understand how the tokens can be used to add validity to the oracle nodes

so what happens once the nodes soak up all the chainlink tokens

Price singulariy

THATS WHEN YOU FINALLY SELL

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AHAHAHAHAHA ITS TOO LATE WE SHILLED FOR WEEKS AND YOU DIDNT LISTEN YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA

thanks 77k holder here I wasn't sure what the tokens were actually for

I did listen but I was waiting for my paycheck

Hey man, just wondering how much money did you make from your PnD? It seemed really well organized

that's not the real assblaster; check the trip

now it all makes sense

Aaaaaaa