...don't be dumb, buy WaBi

>I honestly hope u've bought the dip user.
>Alcohol labels confirmed.
>Funny to see your monopoly money in real world now is it?

fucking retard whale decided to drop 76k wabi, if you read the update really carefully it states some hints that we're going to moon in a few days. Exchanges, partnership, check out thefucking new advisor he's gigantic, we have alcohol incoming. This is a legit team unlike vechain which has a partnership alias MOU LOL!

There is a lot of good news on the horizon for Wabi. Cheap as fuck right now too. I wish I had more to throw into it

That whale that dumped caused panic selling. This fire sale won't last long and will recover back this week. Whale must be a buy high sell low type of fag.

Im also glad that weak hands are getting the fuck out. Go buy some ven or something

>if you read the update really carefully it states some hints that we're going to moon in a few days
This. I have a very strong feeling they'll announce another exchange within a week. Probably the most comfiest coin on the market at the moment. Put a shit ton in, wait a few weeks, and reap the rewards.

That's right... unironically sold my VEN for WaBi

Just dropped another 0.9 BTC on it.

Should have consolidated and dropped it on it when it was still

How much did u get mate?

I'm literally trying as fast as I can to get money on Binance to get in on this fire sale.

See you boyos at $5!

....lmao alot

They now have 2 Alibaba related (one direct, one over a partner) top advisors on boards. Anyone who's not only jumps in at ATHs and PNDs can read the signs for himself.

This.
In WaBi we trust. Already market ready in a few weeks. Just trying to fill my bags at this very moment. I wish I had more capital, to go all in here. Opportunity of a lifetime. Can easily see this 5x in no time. 2018 is going to be a great year, hopefully gonna 20x my investment. Do you like free money user? Yes. I DO TOO. Don't say I didn't warn you. If you don't buy you hate money.

easiest 5x in crypto atm

Enjoy the ride

Yeah I am considering putting in with Wabi now at 9000sats, dont think it will go much lower.

Got in wabi and icx ico, all I gotta say is both are still up for another 10x

I'm taking extra left over loan money and dumping it into WaBi just so I can pay the loan off early lol

put 1 eth into it.
should i more? I honestly like eth the most when it stays at gdax/coinbase
It just generates money

bought with ETH at $2. Not going to lie Im sweating.

well... u shouldn't be. This is another 5x easy by end of january or even sooner.
It is WTC killer, and look at wtc MC

If it's going to stress you out just drop it. However I'm confident we'll hit 5$ within the next 5 weeks. Just watch some videos about it and you'll regain confidence. The team is unbelievably solid, and there's so much room for expansion. You know yourself that it's worth more than 2$.

>Wabi working product ching-chong
>Walton no working product ding-dong
>This no scam. Me am regular 4channer like Chips Hamsend. Not Chinaman

Probably not. Could see 8600, but the "fire sale" dip right now doesn't look like it's going to hold.

Not a lot of WaBi actually being sold right now around 9000 sats, mostly just buy orders for bulk volume.

>just drop it
well Im kind of stuck with bags now.

Ni hao yes me pay very very well by china man to talk wabi.
D E L U D E D.

dont be retarded. just hold it. I also bought at 2$.
It will naturaly increase over time

Fuck bought in already feel like im holding bags

>look at muh working product Nao

Yeah until it gets on Bittrex, or Polo, or until it announces partnerships. Just relax.

Is 1000 wabi enough to make it?

If we destory the sell wall this gonna moon hard

stay poor man. no need to be racist really. ill happily make money with them

look at the order book please. Some whale is accumulating at discount prices. Someone put up a 20 btc wall as SOON as the news released.

Watch, once they lift the wall or consumers eat through it, it's blast off time boyos.

u're looking at 5k USD by new year, most probably, 10k by february

You kidding right?

>Tuhuh i hold bags and have weak hands so now i sell with 10% loss
>Next week all us believers and money lovers have tripled our money doing nothing but believing in the frog gods.

Thats pretty fucking cool just copped a few thousand will average down if need to

btw china sleeping now. 7 pm moon time

still don't get the value of token

It bottomed out, wish I had more money to throw at it

counterfeit goods are a problem in china, this destroys the problem

I dont get any coins value

But its here to make us money and thats all i need to know

Tokens are given as incentives to scan the codes. If people just see the code and say, "Oh it's WaBi, it's ok." and don't scan then it defeats the whole purpose of anticounterfeiting. BY scanning the codes, consumers can get the tokens and use them online. It's basically the best rewards system you can think of, since the tokens have real world value.

>Bottomed out

Woah, nah. I bought at .97 and that was the lowest I've ever seen it, which was a day or two after launch.

NoWaBis on lifesupport from salt poisoning eoy screencap this

>the tokens have real world value

The biggest lie in all of crypto

but in crypto there are some that have more value then others....

How many for a masternode

Loyalty discount tokens. Why the tokens? It gives scanning the product an incentive, keeping the entire network secure from distribution to purchase, which is the goal of WaBi. It's perfect.

This
Its going to be a nice ride up!!
FYI I got in at the top and am so bullish on this token, especially after the announcement today

source

wabi wabi!

praise kek

Brittany White

"The token is crucial for the project as it's used as an incetive to scan the Walimai labels. The only way the system will stay secure is if costumers keep scanning the labels, and keep updating the database with the current products in circulation, and if they're fake or not. When you scan these labels you receive WaBi as a reward, and if the token has no value, there's no extra incentive to keep scanning. You're "mining" WaBi, you could almost call it a very simple form of PoW. Walimai has also stated that the WaBi price will be directly tied to exchange pricing.

There is a problem if people trust the Walimai label so much that they forgo scanning the products. The system would be compromised. By adding an extra incentive, the token, you can be more confident in customers actually taking their time to scan the product. Furthermore, these tokens can be used to buy Walimai products at a discount, ensuring that as long as people want Walimai products, the token will be in demand. You can also buy WaBi tokens directly from Walimai"

What do the walton coins do?

they do nothing lmao.... literally nothing

I mean, the team made binance list WaBi literally 3 minutes after WaBi became transferable.

That proves that the team is not a nobody.

>I have a very strong feeling they'll announce another exchange within a week
They did talk about exchange in the update today:

"We have plans to list on more exchanges. However, just like it was with Binance, we will not share any news upfront. You will hear from the exchange that we’ve been listed, only then we will share the news. If anyone is speculating that we are being listed somewhere by a certain date - these can only be speculations, take it with a pinch of salt."

I'm in since ICO, I'm not in a hurry with WaBi. If we're only on binance until EOY that's fine by me, but the way they talk about exchanges sounds interesting.

nice trips, but wtc as for now is a shitcoin with no use... nor will it have a use in near future because they encountered massive scaling problems that they have yet to figure out how to overcome.

looks like i picked the right horse to ride to the moon on

yeah you did... it was obvious from the start tho

Oh sure OP, ill definitely be buying your bags that just pumped up 100% over the last few days.

Fuck off, it's a good project but I don't buy high

Just remember, you're investing in a project that is backed by a company with working products and great team+advisors.

Try to look at the bigger picture.

Amen brothur, sadly most cryptotards can't look past the hype... crypto now is more than just hype... huurrr durrr buy the romor dddddd sell the noos deeeeee

>White

That's such a bad looking team, where are all the old white guys?

it's on a low ya retard.

u need ur privilage checked cracka?

agree. needs more wymyn coders

Let them be, user. I want to see those faggots' faces when they are fomoing WaBi at $5 in the next weeks.

They are the advisors, not the team.

Visit wacoin.io to see the team etc.

Oh sure OP, ill definitely be buying your ETH bags that just pumped up 100% to 30$ over the last few days.

Fuck off, it's a good project but I don't buy high

Lol no need to shit on other RFIDs. I hold all three including Vechain and WTC.

I just bought in at this discount though. For all the noobs out there, you should buy low when the reasoning behind a dip is not sound. For example, I bought in on XRB last night at -25%, it was down because the volume became so high on exchanges that it crashed. That is a GOOD reason to buy on dip.

Wabi is dipped right now because a whale signal sold for accumulation phase. That is a GOOD reason to buy on dip.

Wabi is not in competition with VEN or WTC, they have a sound niche with a sub $100 mill market cap.

That is how you find real 10x coins, coins that have uses rivalling proven coins with sound niches, but have sub $100 mill market caps.

Anyone heres thoughts on MOD? I'm planning to buy in soon as well, another sub $100 mill market cap coin with similar RFID capabilities and a sound pharma niche, but focused on Europe.

Do you even marketcap faggot?

???? When ETH was $30 it cost more satoshis than buying now

>bought $500 of WaBi yesterday
>now have $400 worth of WaBi
I though this was going to $4 today?

Getting ready to head back over 2$. Hopefully we shook out a lot of weak hands.

Just got myself a few wabis.

I can't find any info about a wallet though.

I want to get them off binance, where to send?

Your point being it was not worth buying ETH at 30$ and go 10x in an insane short time?
Go buy a car with satoshis faggot, because BTC had an insane run doesn't make ur argument valid, at that time eth had a faster rise than BTC fgt, drink bleach

is there a wallet for wabi? like electerum-wabi

Send it to my address.

To any ethereum wallet that supports ERC 20 tokens.

May KEK hodl with us.

learn to hodl and stop chasing after pumps, then you might be able to invest more than a couple bucks in the near future.

I dropped $2.5k at 10.5k and already down $600, i missed every single pumping coin this past week due to stop losses im not going to sell this shit because i know that the moment i do its shooting up 100%. Doule or fucking nothing lets go

My point being is that this is not ethereum and ethereum wasnt technically undervalued back then if you think its current value is accurate, ETH could have crashed just as much as it mooned.

I apply logic to crpyto.... WABI > WTC
WTC MC > WABI MC

ergo Wabi undervalued.... also eth 1000bucks eoy or I eat my dick

OMG you let it drop below .9 btc ? buying all the dip guys

I literally sold my TRX and VEN for this dip

Straight from twitter

Thanks friend

May every chinese baby flourish

look at the fucking orderbook you shitard pajeet. Someone was manipulatinf the price with a 20 btc wall at 9100 sats.

Now that the wall is gone, it's going back up. Someone suppressed the price to accumulate more for the inevitable moon. HOld your tokens and fucking wait you noodle fingered bitch.

can't withdraw my wabi from etherdelta
can someone send me a bit of ETH to pay for gas?

0x639EDD333F45F0579FE769c69FCEfe05556C79A1

Where can I find the update at?

try telegram

fuck off pajeet

telegram and twitter check it out. It's an official announcement and not some shit we're throwing around.

>I literally sold my TRX
I am not touching my trx for now, its mooning, might sold it later for more wabi tough.

Shit logic, pretty much every coin is better than bitcoin yet so many of them still fall in satoshis.

u do realize all succesful ICOs gain sats short to mid term? u use ICOs and new coins to increase sats, then u can go enjoy your fucking tx times and fees on ur btc.

or do u incinuate that BTC is gonna 3x by january? Cuz I don't fucking see it amigo