Up she goes, boyos!

Thank you Skeleton

I warned people

WHY IS ETH MOONING BEFORE BTC???

MOMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Im here to generate money

NO IWAS ABOUT TO SELL MY SHITCOIN FOR ETH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

congratz on this. Seriously.

>silently moons while no one is watching.

$800 today
1500 eoy

Why?
Not that I'm complaining but what actually happened

Fuck off i have to wait till tomorrow while shitbase processes my payment

Ether is still in a sat dip. Buy it now or post pink wojacks later.

please dont call us boyos incel

Not enough she will get held back down ;(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS CRASHING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Bought in at 699 with 500 dollars
>Can't sell yet and happy to hold my gains until I have to pay for college

bought 100k thanks

just refueling its boosters, comrade

Ethereum has so much news in store it is really one of the only /comfy/ places to be right now...

developers, developers, developers

strong hands brother

Bitcoin has already quadrupled during the past 4 months. Now it's ETH's turn.

yep... thus was born the practice of ZOOMING OUT

the amount of times Veeky Forums has been warned today about ETH
If you haven't bought yet it's your fault

wat hapnd

EOY is two weeks away bud

Busting Nuts as we speak, strap in boys.

Sold at the tip. It was just a pump

Been warning people for two weeks. No one listens. But cant blame them. How many times a day does someone post some shitcoin and say its going to moon. How many times a day does someone post btc and say its going to 20k today.

Got to do your own research and look at the charts. Its hard holding ether when bitcoin cash is mooning or Ripple is getting pumped. But Ether is one of the only coins on the market that is actually making steady gains against bitcoin.

The past few weeks I was thinking about buying some ethereum. Everytime I cecked the price, it had increased dramatically. I thought it was not fair because i had think for a moment. But oh boy people who do not own ethereum before tomorow are really late.

1500 easy.

strap yourselves bois

It was around 450 two weeks ago and at the floor of a dip. There was no better time. Its still at the bottom of a dip. Its cheap right now.

No its not actually. It makes steady gains against fiat but not against BTC.

Steady gains against BTC after shitting itself from 0.125 down to 0.25!

Its been in a dip for a long time. Might finally be reversing.

LTC taking over, if you want to keep riding the gain train, get yourself some liteocin

I meant 0.025, obviously

It's called buying the dip.

I'm worried if ETH starts getting momentum people will pull money out of the alts to go into it.

>he thinks bitcoin is fairly valued at $19k

You sir are very special... ethereum's market cap is like 1/5 of bitcoin... Yeah think i'm gonna keep buying

t.me/BitcoinMining_Bot?start=458627683

Will be posting pink wojacks soon

Any other ETH oldfags here?

The post we needed for a true pump, everyone keep it quoted so we can laugh at him in an hour

Exactly what I did

You will likely regret that. If it was a pump, it would have slid down now. When checking a peak, make sure you check the eth/btc side of things. Not saying it wont come down but theres a lot of pressure keeping it form doing so.

So did I, gonna buy back though when it dips.
On ETH/BTC it looks like whales are pumping it.

BTC has no news left and its time for "buy the rumor sell the news" to kick in.
Train is ready to go don't miss it.

>massive sell pressure from people trying to time the market
>isn't even dipping just going horizontal
dis gunna be good

Three things are happening. Eth/btc is coming out of a dip, Eth/usd never dipped and just traded sideways, bitcoin is bleeding. All three favor Ether rising.

I would say for it to come down either, a whale dumps Ether or Bitcoin crashes. Its in a strong position. Could be the start of a new hump. Thats why I didnt sell that peak. The situation favors a new hump and that would fuck over anyone who sold that peak.

I'll be surprised if it gets through the 800 USD sell wall.

Ive seen a lot of huge sell walls get bought up instantly recently. Theres big money on coinbase.

Hold me bros. This is too good to be true

Should i sell... it has to crash

Not trying to FUD, but that's almost 19 million dollars.

Sell your Go.

Grab a bit more xmr.

Youre welcome.

with almost the same amount in front of it

Its not in a position to crash.

There was a huge one on bitcoin yesterday around this time that didnt get taken down, it got bought.

All the better, I want ETH to skyrocket. I'm just not certain it'll gain 40+ million.

Though, this is crypto and ETH growth is ridiculous, so disregard I suck cocks.

How low would you expect ETH to go after triggering the 800 sell wall?

Going to slow down now, Looks like bitcoin has reached the bottom of its dip. Its going to contest Ether for gains now. Ether is still in a very good position though.

The wall will be taken down or eaten away. Alternatively it will wait till the official announcement is made in a few days or sooner.

Could dip back down to 750 before rallying again, who knows. I would hold here personally. To risky to get in to bitcoin while ether is on the upward side of a dip. If you sold at 770 you could look for 750. But be wary of pumps. Whales know that ether is in a better position to make them money right now. Crazy Slants have no problem pumping bitcoin out of nowhere.

How is this mooning? This has been happening like twice a week for past several weeks. Every single time it has failed to go past $800. It's 22.12 and I bet that once I wake up it's going to be back to 650.

>sell your go
poorfag strategy

>HE TRIED TO TIME THE MARKET
>HE FUCKED UP
>HE TRIES TO FUD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I SOLD AT FUCKING 711 YESTERDAY

WHY WHY WHY WHY

Its never made it to 800. Got to get to the 800 wall first. If this is a new hump, its going to go past 800. As for 650, would take a market crash to get it back down there. Bitcoin has to crash for Ether to go down that far.

thank you skeleton

Sold couple tens at 750 as i expected it to crash. lol this always happens when i do cash out so thank me! Oh well still have 4 digits eth so cant complain lol

840 within the next 48 hours.

what tool is that

It stopped mooning already...

Not looking for a moon. Looking for a new curve.

It's crashing ;_______________;

Wait for the information to spread out. Plus after the announcement the price will skyrocket.

Falling for the bear trap... Or suggesting that we should?

Dunno, I am inexperienced still. Hope it goes up again.

cute little dip. Refueling now

reee can you give me some of that gud shit
my portfolio is sub-500$

is this the right time to exchange my btc to eth? new to this plz no bully

You can exchange now or wait for the futures announcement and buy when it spikes up.

yeah absolutely. It'll go continue the upwards trend for some time. To maybe 0.06-0.1
As long as you don't have weak hands you'll make more BTC

ETH could have few minor bear traps but it will moon through next 48-72h. There are already rumors about ethereum features. The question isn't if it will happen, but when will it happen. If rummors are true it will be in the next few days.