You are a ork Warboss

>You are a ork Warboss.
>You know the enemy has a emperor titan.

What are you doing?

IZ DOING ME WAAAGH! YA HUMIE GIT!
WHEREZ DA GARGANT!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Why, I loot it.

>Gettin me big mek to build me somefin ded killy to go an fite it

I.... force them to fight in built-up areas where it can't use its weapons at range and its weight will cause it to constantly end up ankle-deep in sub-basements.

Damn, I'm sounding too Blood Axe.

Oi, da problem wit' dem humie gargantz iz they don't play fair: theyz gots power shieldz an' forcefieldz ta prevunt propa foighterz ta go in an' smash 'em good an' propa.

So I'm gonna git moi mekboyz ta build me an anti-forcefield forcefield dat I kan strap on me back so dat the fighta-jet skwardron kan just drop me roight onto it and dat way I won't splat all over its forcefield cos I gots an anti-forcefield forcefield, and den I kan smash it roight an' orky-loike.

>preventing the enemy from using its weapons
DAT'S NOT ORKY AN' PROPA!

GIT THIS GROTHEAD OUTTA HERE!

Git da boyz ta wurk an make us a Mega Gargant

>Build gargant.
>Krump titan.
>Loot it.
>Krump other stuff with titan and gargant.

Waaaagh!

>What are you doing?
Having the time of my life

Youz a geeinuss warbozz!
But wot if we strap da anti-forcefield forcefield on da top of one o dem boarding pods an shoot usselves at em?

First post orkiest post.

Only if I dunt smash it from da furst go!

Orks need this.
if we're not allowed invulnerable saves in a
>I2 Close combat army
Then nobody else is allowed them either.

We'z know how to deal with titans.

Why is there no AoT Wh4k art? Where the fuck are the drawfags? I'm filing a complaint to those lazy fucks.

That anti-invulnerable field is an interesting idea, but I feel like making it a mek upgrade will just force every ork player to take a mek (even moreso).

What if it was part of mob rule? For every X amount of orks enemy invuln saves get one step worse (possible with a limit)?

Say it's every 5, and a mob of thirty boys charge some TH/SS terminators. Suddenly those 3++ disappear, which mostly makes no difference what with the 2+ armor. . . But when that power claw comes around. . .

What is the greatest titan of the orks?

Cleerly we just diztract 'da humies wiv some spikey humies, den we can take it back to da loothaver or my name isn't Urtylug Dersnik!

HIT IT WIT A ROKK

SEND WAVE AFTER WAVE OF BOYS TO ASSAULT IT.

eventually it'll slip over on the gore.

Gargants. Mega Gargants specifically are comparable to Imperial-class Titans.

Wez gunna da biggest choppa kan evah

RAM IT WITH DA KAPITAL SHIP FROM ORBIT

Reveal the entire planet is actually a single mass of scrapped titans and dakka before using it to destroy the ET.

>No art
>No decently written fanfics about Space Marines or some Boyz coming along onto the scene and wrecking those titans up

We'll never have nice things.

>build gargant
>paint it purple

Iz get Fightabommas full o' Stormboyz.

Deyz land on da 'Ummie megadakka and krump it!

Den wez loot it and make it Orky!

Second post best post.

Hell, it's a universal answer to every question an Ork has. Even Tyranids are not immune to looting.