What creature...

What creature, character or entity mentioned in Magic flavour but not yet printed as a card would you like to see actually printed?

Hard mode: No Urza.

Pic related. Makes me think of Emperor Crabs of Morrowind.

Thraxes, the dragon mentioned in Theros lore

Ish Sah isn't a creature, it's a place. You might know it as the vault of whispers.

Marit Lage. Yes I know she's on Dark Depth and plenty of flavor text, but something that gave even oldwalkers pause deserves more than just one card.

Urza already has a card though. Now I'd like to see Yawgmoth get his card, or something from Kamigawa such as O-Kagachi or that other big kami.

Recent sets, Tiagam.

Older sets: Jodah

O-Kagachi specifically got a board wipe instead of a creature card because the set designers felt that making it a creature would do an injustice to his godlike power.

Given, that sentiment has evidently changed with stuff like Progenitus and the actual Gods of Theros. But still.

Seconded. I want a giant legendary red dragon. As of right now, there are only three mono red legendary dragons. Two of which are shitty Bladewings and the other is simply part of the cycle of star dragons from Kamigawa.

Planeswalker Jeska.

Yawgmoth before he dicovered Phyrexia

>before he dicovered Phyrexia

This is the only way I'd like him to be directly portrayed.

Jodah, any of the prerevision characters, Zagorka. Frankly I don't trust nuMTG to do Urza justice.

OH and how could I forget? The fact that there's no card for the Un-men Sash, Waistcoat, and Umbra- is a fucking sin. Those goofy fags are more based than every single nuWalker put together, from Elspeth to Sorin to whatever other fags they're shilling this month.

Its the only way he can be portayed. Dude became black mana incarnate

>hating on Bladewing
>a giant souped up Shivan Dragon pit fighter
>one of the RARE dragons to demonstrate sapience and complex motives
Nigga you gay.

Bey Lisolo, from the Prodigal Sorcerer novel. We only have two Legendary Viashino, and they're both from the set that introduced Viashino in the first place. Furthermore, all "recent" Viashino cards are foaming retard savages no better than plus-size goblins. Let's bring some dignity back to the Viashino tribe and mono Red as a whole.

How the fuck did they stop him again?

I just mean shitty card wise. Neither of them are really worth using compared to non-legendary Dragons of the same CMC.

By hitting him with 10,000 years worth of pure, 100% columbian, white mana

I was surprised Jodah wasn't in TS block, maybe he will show up as a planeswalker and put a merciful end to the gatewatch.

That sounds like plane-breaking dbz tiers of bullshit.

I love it.

Old magic was fucking rad

Honestly, I just want to know where all the top tier characters fit in terms of power comparisons.

The Eldrazi, Nicol Bolas, and Yawgmoth. I want to know who would BTFO who.

Eldrazi=Yawgmoty>Bolas

Karn>Bolas
He was created by Urza, and has two sparks gee Bill, TWO sparks?!?

I'll add
Emmy > Kozilek > Ulamog

Yawg > Bolas >>> Eldrazi

Yawg became a plane and could only be defeated with a ridiculously complex superweapon, which he survived (though Wizards retconned that).

Bolas is an oldwalker who ruled several planes and possesses Phage's death-touch and Night's Reach's mind-blast, but he got BTFO by a really strong mortal guy one time.

Eldrazi die to Blaze and have been chumped numerous times by the Manateers, who are fucking weaksauce compared to oldMagic characters. Despite their impact on gameplay they're rather shit from a lore standpoint.

> Old Planeswalkers were nearly immortal.
> Urza was beheaded but didn't die.
> The weapon was some soul destroying bullshit so he was stuck as a head.
> He teamed up with the guy who beheaded him and fucking killed phyrexians with LASER EYES.

Apparently it was.

>yawg survived but it was retconned
Where did you see that?

>bolas got BTFO
Yeah, but Toshio prepared everything in order to even have a chance.

>eldrazi die to blade
They channeled the entire mana of Zendikar. Kinda bs, but it makes sense.

>Eldrazi die to Blaze
Can we stop with this meme already?
Kozilek and Ulamog weren't killed with a mere Blaze
They were submerged in a pool of napalm and someone ignited it
And the pool in question was motherfucking ZENDIKAR, let's see you try with a weaker plane, like Innistrad or Lorwyn

Meant to say old eldrazi. Before Fate reforged changed the multi-verse (head-canon about the Origins retcons), they were much more powerful. Bolas does not have world destroying/creating powers currently. Pre-mending sure, but not now. The eldrazi do

Gix

This from the wiki
>Karona planeswalked to the remnants of Phyrexia, which had been decimated by the Nine Titans. Looking at the blasted landscape made Karona think of Yawgmoth and of how she related herself to him by claiming that they had both caused great devastation been rejected by Gaea. However, the haunting voice of Yawgmoth once again broke her thoughts and he urged her to stay on his plane. Having being warned by Sash and Waistcoat that those words were identical to the ones Arien had used to lure her into the trap, Karona simply left.

>corrupt
>on phyrexia

>Where did you see that?
Onslaught books. It's retconned, but it was introduced in a pretty neat way at the time.

>Yeah, but Toshio prepared everything in order to even have a chance.
Yeah I'm not hating on Tetsuo, dude's legit awesome, just losing to a mortal is a pretty big thing and needs to be noted.

>Can we stop with this meme already?
No need to stop telling the truth.

>Bolas does not have world destroying/creating powers
Alara.

>Compleated Eldrazis
Speaking of nightmares...

>No need to stop telling the truth.
That's not the truth though.
The truth is still bullshit but less bullshit than Blaze

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Demonfire, then.

Alara was five shards of a single plan being glued back together in the conflux. Not even close in comparison. Karn is far more powerful

Well, Karn is the living Legacy Weapon, and inheritor of the mana bonds of Urza, aka THE Planeswalker. No surprise if he's in the top tier even of Oldwalkers. Meanwhile Bolas was stuck in his meditation realm for a couple centuries and had about 5 minutes to enjoy his rebirth before the time rifts nerfed the Planeswalker spark. Bolas is playing catchup.

I wouldn't be surprised if Eldrazi were impossible to complete due to their connexion with the blind eternities.
They are made of the same stuff than spark or something.

True dat. A nice piece of flavor I like is that Karn, Liberte ultimate is time magic. Which is why he was created to begin with

I like that his -3 is just firing the Legacy Weapon. I like to imagine his chest plate folds back and reveals a mana cannon when you use that one.

There's 3 possibilities
>Eldrazis can be compleated
EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE EVERYWHEN IS FUCKED

>Eldrazis can't be compleated at all
They clean Phyrexia but it takes them much more time than usual because the "life" there is really weird

>Only the eldrazis spawn on the plane can be compleated
Follow an eternal fight where no side can take advantage on the other, corrupting/cleaning each other forever

You either get Eldrazified Phyrexians, or Phyrexianized Eldrazi. Either outcome is terrifying

Wait, are we talking real Compleation, as in adding mechanical parts to organic beings? Cuz that's gotta be doable if you use a big enough bolt.

Or are we talking nuMagic Compleation, which is dipping someone in a vat of [s]phazon[/s] glistening oil which then causes them to mutate? I seem to recall that only worked on Memnarch's pets, or specifically creatures with organic metal in them, which the Eldrazi probably lack.

Man, nuPhyrexians are so fucking lame though.

How can other colors even compete?

The fourth, B/W, Powerpuff

Wasitora the nekoru.

>mfw Freejam Regent
>mfw it's just a Dragon and not a Cat Dragon

I'VE WAITED SO FUCKING LONG AND YOU KEK ME WITH A CAT DRAGON THAT ISN'T A CAT DRAGON