>resources
pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

Warhammer Quest is out now, if you've played it let us know what's like

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer?Nu=product.repositoryId&N=102351 3330942491&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440002a-flat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think about the new way ogres are going to look

That's Bloodbowl faggot. Seperated universe.

They are replacing the Mongol inspiration with... Polish?

I'm gonna ask about some lewd draw with Alerielle and Saint Celestine. Any specific requests or should I just ask for generic sfw content so we can post it without getting banned

Oh, and I'm gonna ask about it on /d/ so I hope we will not see any feminine dicks

What brush size is best for detailing lines on skin?

What brush kind?

I got some tiny brushes, been extremely difficult, there aren't really many bristles so its tough to get anything other than a globby line that goes everywhere.

>implying GW will not AoSing BB universe

I long for the lantern-jawed ogres of editions past.

such pathetic bait. were you grinning like an idiot when you typed that thinking you would annoy someone? here's your you. go play on the highway now please.

This is exactly the response he wanted you idiot. Just ignore them.

I'm not baiting user - I truly hope that GW will alternate BB universum somehow with new edition. I'm not talking about copy-paste The End Times but what about smuggling some lesser themes? I don't believe that GW will leave it as the last Old World memento

How many Daemonettes, Seekers, Fiends, Skeleton Warriors and Clanrats should be taken per unit?

That's just how Ogres used to look before Ogre Kingdoms.

I'm running 20 clanrats with spears in 1000pts games. I think it's also a maximum for blades clanrats if you want to reach something with most of them

I always like to at least double up.

Daemonettes - 20-30
Seekers - 5-10 depending on what you want them to hit.
Fiends - 3 otherwise they just don't do much.
Skeleton Warriors - 20 w/ Swords, 30 w/ Spears.
Clanrats - 20 w/ Swords, 30-40 w/ Spears.

>Fiends - 3 otherwise they just don't do much.

That's the minimum amount.

its age of sigmar not 40k and theyre 60points for a single model. Any other Ogre equivalent just rips trough them aswell sadly

Oh, I remembered that 3 was the minimum amount in AoS a well. I was probably thinking of something else.

No, don't ask on /d/. Go with some generic thicc scissoring

Old ogres had larger noses and prominent tusks. They were very gnarled and expressive. This new fellow seems a bit flat, in comparison.

So, what are you guys working on this fine day?

I just built these Liberators with waraxes. Had to get them out of my system, even if I doubt I will ever need dual weapon Liberators.

Also, a very early WiP of a stormcast hero. His weapons are blatantly taken from a retiarius-type gladiator.

I've basecoated 20 Blood Warriors and 6 Juggernaut riders and based 40 Reavers, I'm done for this day. Going to eat now and then relax on my couch.

Beastmaster user, is that you?

>Battletomes for each GA

>Order has Stormcast, Sylvaneth, Seraphon and Fyreslayers
>Chaos has Khornebound, Everchosen, Disciples of Tzeentch, Skaven Pestilens
>Destruction has Ironjawz, Bonesplittaz and Beastclaw Raiders which doesn't show up in the GW website on the Battletome filter

>Destruction only has Flesh-eater Court
Why is this allowed?

>Destruction only has Flesh-eater Court

Lastly the first batch of Palladors and the Lord-Aquilor.
I am debating right now whether to work on the hero some more or do the second batch of Palladors, who'd need some conversions to distract from their monopose shittery.

Love the kitbashed goreaxe in the first row.
Keine Ruhe für die Verdammten, user.

It is. Took a long while to get going, huh?

The GHB, the Warscroll Compendium and the Warscroll builder website all have them as minimum 1.

n o w l o o k a t t h i s n e t
Gorgeous model. Is the net starched or floating freely? You should check out Duncan's converted 'freeguild guard'. They're more Greek than Roman but still match your theme pretty closely.

Well, I was waiting for you - good job :3

Well, shit. Now I won't be able to unhear that when looking at this model.
The net is as reinforced as I could make it given the flimsyness of the material. It's roughly as hard as thin plasticard.

>tfw too intelligent for age of shitmar
this fucking cancer needs to die

Plz Anons, don't reply this shit above me. Just don't feed him, let him go back to /40kg/

If you want to be a Stormcast number one, you have to chase a Chaos Lord on the run!

You literally just replies to him you stupid fuck.

What, just because he doesn't get a "you" means he's not enjoying your post?

Come on...

It's all about the (you), user.

(You)s are like a currency.

It's like they're trying to get it on the bingo card.

We should add a note in OP post about not replying to and about trolls like this

>
>not replying to trolls
>on Veeky Forums
Yeah...

Welp, not long ago aosg was one of the best general threads. We should keep it like this - especially we

The thing aosg needs to get better at spotting the trolls from the non trolls.

There are so many times where someone comes in with a question or suggestion for people to just bombard them with "go back to 40k" or "bingo card!!!" or some other shit like that.

what u famms think of this list?:

trying to keep it khorne

I'm gonna try units of 10 soon, just to hit the minimum and max my Skryre trinkets. Just use them purely as fodder.

Units of 20 have proven remarkably resilient in my small games so far. Only when combined with the warlord and mythic shield. You add +1 against DMG 1 weapons so they've got a decent save when fighting other core troops. They need a general baby sitting them though

When will Ironjawz get some sort of vehicle or artillery? Their range is so small. They need some more shit.

What cool units could they give slaanesh in case they re-boot it like the disciples of tzeentch?

Id love to see a Hit and Run Ranged Unit.

Also a new models for "The Masque" with her holding a Beatiful Mask in front of her disgutingly wretched daemon face or something like that would be rad AF.

how do I build an Everchosen army?

Buy archaon, buy varanguard

Nice.

Might I suggest an errant questor with the Hoarfrost blade to represent the debilitating effects of the net?

i think they are going to mix dark elves with slaanesh.

they will be the mortal part and the all the old daemons will be rehashed to be less fanservice and more serial killer.

slaanesh will control the realm of shadows and fight against the chaos gods (still being chaos aligned though) for trying to fuck him over.

Archaon, a few gaunt summoners. Then as many squads of varanguard as you can fit.

Dont use chaos knights as countsas varanguard. they use different base sizes and are just not the same size. its a major cheap copout

I know you have the speed from the Grinder and Thirster but other than that it's kidna slow.

Maybe add some more ranged so you can at least bombard your opponent as you run up.

Ironjawzs is the most Brutal Melee Army in the game to a point where you might aswell remove your units from the field the second they are in base contact with a Brute squad.

Giving them decent ranged support or (even more mobility on top of destruction ability) would make it even worse.

Then again we got Marysuecast eternals and Stormfiends in the game.

Rip anyone who still plays armies from old fantasy

I'd try to find a place for a war shrine and a second bloodsecrator

And if possible switch the gorefists for the -1 rend axes on the blood warriors

dont forget to play them as tzeentch alliegence so you can use destiny dice and rape everyone with archaon guarenteed 6's

Alright, maybe not artillery or whatever, but I'd still like to see them expand the range. There's like 6 fucking units.

>elf player who doesn't actually play AOS

Pure empire will poop all over ironjawz, filthy nonhuman

If they made brutes and ardboyz battleline as long as your general was ironjawz, it would go a long way towards making ironjawz lists more interesting

To add to my reply, I think it'd be nice to see them do a new model for Grimgor and the Black Orc Boss.

Something like demented artists would be cool. Painters who use buckets of blood and jizz, violin players who play on barbed wire, actors who have made their own faces into masks, that kind of twisted stuff.

I'd like to see brutez get an arbalest, and a boss option for the gore-gruntas. I'm mostly in the hobby for modelling and painting, but those seem like they'd be fun to play as well.

Grimgor is dead dead and megabosses *are* the new black orc boss.

What I would love are A) complete redesign of goregruntas and B) wyvern riding ironjawz unit

I want to see Slaanesh go towards the "cenobite" type look. Kinda like that one faction of Dark Eldar.

Lots of chains, lots of body piercings, very nightmarish.

Why a complete redesign of gore-gruntas? I think they look pretty cool, aesthetically.

I would like to see more mounted units, though. Like infantile maw-krushas, that are still fucking huge, or a chariot for the gore-gruntas.

I'd like some bare-chested orcs carrying big, unusual throwing weapons like bolas or something.
Arty doesn't really fir their style, nor do they need it.

Heavy armored Grots with spikes all over their bodies. Their main goal is to run towards an enemy and leap at them, impaling them with their spike armors.

I'm totally up for an arbalest, it would be a nice progression for ironjawz to go from having a gigantic catapult like greenskins to have an enormous fucking crossbow.

Sorry redesign of their rules, I love their models.

>infantile mawkrushas

Fucking

Fund it.

Ironjawz chariots sound great too.

Perhaps a brute mob with tower shields?

>If they made brutes and ardboyz battleline as long as your general was ironjawz, it would go a long way towards making ironjawz lists more interesting
That's what I've been saying! Nice to see it catching on.

Even if ardboys were just a standard battleline it would go a long way in fixing ironjaws.

I'm confused. Are most of the Ironjawz units not battleline? I thought they all were

Ironjaws are fast as shit, they don't need range.

Just take 3 weirdboyz and throw spells at stuff you dont like and can't reach.

get your warboss on a maw krusha and just go fly at whatever is annoying you.

The -1 axes are for the Bloodreavers, not Blood Warriors.

It's actually meant as a beastmaster of sorts, so I plan on using the Lord-Castellant warscroll with either Hoarfrost or Armor of Silvered Sigmarite.
Assuming I ever actually field all the Gryph-hounds I now own. 40pts per doggo is insane...

they are battleline as long as your entire army is ironjaws. as in even if you bring in like a giant, none of their units are battleline

doesn't work like that, user.

You can bestow the TZEENTCH keyword in the HERO PHASE, not during setup. so you won't have tzeentch alleigance when the game starts.

I'm just getting the Battleforce, and it'll be my first time playing AOS, so I'm trying to study up on everything. How am I supposed to play my battleforce, then, since it includes an Aleguzzler Gargant?

drop the soul grinder, add a shrine and another bloodsecrator.

you'll thank me later.

that skin looks just as flat as when you first posted these.

ironjawz have no battleline unless your take ironjaws allegiance. and if you do that, they currently don't have any allegiance abilities.

so you can either mix in a few good meshing battleline units from destruction, or just take whatever is cheapest, for the battleline tax.

or you can just play a pick-up game with people, no points.

Well the battleforce wasnt designed for matched play, which uses points and battleline rules. It was designed for open play which is pretty much bring whatever you want with no points.

If you want to field the whole box you need to either a) leave out the gargant when playing matched, or b) get a couple cheap destruction battlelines like orruk boys or grots

Arbalests seems to encroach too much on the Stormcast style now. We already get accused of playing Stormcast Eternals II: Blackorc Boogaloo, that'd be too much.
Crude blunderbusses or gunpowder-filled javelins I could see. Or maybe even some more unusual stuff like bolas or chained hooks to drag down opponents.

Ah I see.

They're actually not terrible (3-4 ish) as long as you remember to activate them first and get them out of pile in range with your roll.

Also quite useful if you have some raptors nearby to shoot deep strikers.

That's fucking gay.

I keep having revelations about how theres an inverse relationship between how good liberators become with experience compared to how bad blood warriors become with experience.

I'm okay with Ironjawz going the ogre route of firearms but as I recall, Ironjawz lore is literally them seeing stormcast and saying "we can do that better"

There is a battleforce battalion that allows you to use gargant with ironjawz IIRC

Yup, I see it here

Everything except the silver looks pretty flat to me. Good enough for tabletop but not particularly interesting visually.

IIRC, warscroll battalions are still bound to the constraints of the unit type requirements.

Like if the battalion you take doesn't include any battleline units, you need to take some of those along side the battalion.

People are just being overly sensitive in these threads. Not really an attractive quality. The bingo card is just the worst example of this defensiveness

yep. and to field that battalion you still need to get your battleline requirements elsewhere. Unless the battalion grants the gargant the ironjawz keyword

yeah, but the skin is the worst offender right now.

Yup, they think the bingo card is a good way to shut down shitposters but it just makes them look just as bad. It's embarrassing. I cringe every time I see it.

Where can I find the grand alliance pdf's??

>every thread, like clockwork
Nowhere. They dont exist.

this place is packed with armchair generals who get a thrill out of being assholes to anonymous strangers on the internet.

I think people just hate their own lives and their own shitty painting skills and their own failings and come here to put down people to try and make themselves feel anything but shittyness about themselves.

I'm not calling out anyone in particular but I've seen it too much for it to be an isolated thing.

the hobby is my only escape from my suffering as a corporate wageslave, and I am not even good at it.

please don't take that from me

I'm looking through the mega, I can find just about every pdf except the grand alliance ones.
There are some things listed for skaven that aren't in the compendiums by name so I want to find out what they're referring to (namely skryre acolytes)

Here's a protip: Look where we are and think *really* hard. Are you still surprised at people being dicks to one another? Because you really, REALLY shouldn't be.

>please don't take that from me
I wouldn't try to because you and me are in the same boat.

Some constructive criticism hopefully.

The models look good, better than some shit posted here. The skin definitely needs a wash and highlight. The crossbows need some more colors, all gold is kinda bland. Pick out the wood, color the bolt tips, etc. I think these changes would make these look much better.

They don't exist. I'm not being coy here. There is no digital version of the Grand Alliance stuff. If you want them, you'll need to shell out for the printed version.
Or you could just use the app or the webstore for the warscrolls. The lore in each Grand Alliance book is a laughable one-page joke.

Acolytes are Globadiers.

games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer?Nu=product.repositoryId&N=102351 3330942491&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440002a-flat

It's not about being surprised. It's about trying to make this place better. If you realize there's a problem work to fix it, don't join in.