$100 happening today

It's obvious look at the chart. The prophecy will be fulfilled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2RWegc0DWmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3 HOURS FOR CHINAMEN AWOKENING

Good luck antshare/neo bros. I'm a poorfag so I couldn't get in on this but it's nice to see bizbros get rich off a good project.

It’s consolidating right now, run up to 0.0045 will start in about 2 hours

you sure about this? i trust neo but how do u know today is le day

NEO MOONING!!!!!

of course this happens right after I sell and put it back into LTC

100 today is pure speculation. I’ve made a ton of money off this and still hodl because I believe it’s a great project. But I hate the constant shilling of specific price predictions when they’re impossible to actually predict

buy high sell low right?

At times meme predictions seem to be driving price at this stage (VTC to $10, LTC to $200+, etc), but in terms of valuations and stacking NEO up against other coins in the MC top 10, it should do a lot more than $100 per coin.

Oh no doubt. And I believe it should already be way higher when compared to what it can/will do in terms of usage compared to the others. It’s just saying hey “it will be x price on y day” without any real evidence annoys me.

never fails, I made profit off neo last night tho

let's see... NEO already has a seamless POS system, something Ethereum is struggling to implement

they also can handle far more TPS than ethereum, and trinity protocol will be online soon

I'm developing on NEO.

youtu.be/2RWegc0DWmQ

In an hour, I'm gonna upload a general laymans vid on dApps and the NEP5 token standard in particular. Might be of interest.
Also be covering ICO contracts at a later point and the smart contract of the NEX decentralized exchange

WHY DIDN'T I HOLD WHEN ANTSHARES WERE 6 DOLLARS EACH

100 NEO were 8$ at ICO

I made the thread telling you to strap your ants in

How many nights in a row is neo going to do the exact same thing lol it's such easy money

Markets typically go up in 3 waves. We've had the first 2 already. Third wave should happen sometime tonight.

2 hours for chinamen

I'll just leave this here.

Been speculating on what cryptos to hold before 2018 (year of many moons) launches, and have decided NEO is one of the best to have alongside LTC, ARK and BAT to name a few. Buying some NEO in a few minutes.

A clear breakout from that pennant into an uptrend, thanks user. I feel even better now.

care to explain?

It's the dead cat bounce
RIP NEO

thanks, just sold my entire stack

Dead cat?

It's $75 you moron, be happy.

Regardless of what's happened in the past, NEO is BULLISH right now.

>sats
You clowns are hilarious.