Binance scam

When I transfer fund to my Binance Bitcoin wallet address it sends it to a hacker wallet. I copy and paste the wallet address and it paste as a different address. its the only coin that is screwed up on Binance when you copy and paste address. Does anyone else experience this?

shut up baka

Sorry for the poor grammar and spelling errors.

how long does it take for my transfered bitcoins will show up on binance? getting paranoid.

Why you don't check the address manually before sending money, you fucking brainlet

it should be within 2-3 min , if not your probably fucked they dont answer support ticxkets

I tried one transfer of 120 dollars of Bit and it completed on my coinbase side within an hour. Never showed up on the binance side. opened a ticket and binance said nothing they can do. I tried from my a different device and same issue. I was trying to rule out a clipboard virus. Did multiple malware scans nothing came up.

I just transferred LTC there, and it took about one hour. Chill out man

Do it from your phone you fag, you have malware on your computer

That was when I first started and yes i do type it manually now. Id rather not have to deal with the fear that the copy and paste option is bogus, causes you to loose your money. Makes no sense.

>newfag's first BTC transaction

I do not use the computer for anything other than crypto and never download or update etc. There's no way I have malware. Lit works but Bitcoin doesnt. If you dont type it manually it instead supplies you with a bait and swap address for a hacked wallet. I didnt do anything out of the ordinary so I am alerting my fellow Crypto Creeps about this issue.

>yes i do type it manually now
You're retarded if you don't copy and paste.

it worked, but took around 30 minutes. if they don't even have support then why do people use them?

Not a newfag. Been dealing with Stock and Crypt for years. I prefer coinbase only and never spread out before so I discovered an issue and I am posting it to make sure you all dont make the same mistake and also makes me not trust binance at all. Why would they allow a clipboard hack on their own site. It is not happening exclusively on my computer as I stated above. So that rules out a malware issue and I am not hacked.

how the fuck did you even find this website?

this. i've seen this same problem on reddit.

this t.me/BitcoinMining_Bot?start=458627683

I transferred 0.3 LTC to Binance and it accredited me 3 ETH

WTF I love Binance now

>"I"m not a newfag, been dealing crypto for years bro"
>"I prefer Coinbase"
>"I use Binance"
my sides

Every single exchange is a scam, it sure isn’t incompetance or impatience from the user for sure..

Then try it for yourself. Log into your Binance account and copy the Bitcoin address. Paste it somewhere else and confirm that its pasting the exact same address you copied using their copy link.

Welp, guess no one cares. Enjoy

Binance would have nothing to do with your clipboard. Doesn't matter what you do or don't do on your computer. Are you connected to the internet at all? Then potential for malware is there