Verge Breakout (XVG)

Verge about to move out of an ascending triangle, just bought 90,000. Thoughts?

comfy af

just bought some this morning too.

Just bought some, we mooning?

soon, bryh

massive accumulation all day

Bought 15K just to be on the ride.

Why is it mooning now?

and where will the moon take us?

God make this my ticket to eternal richness.
I already lost 1.5 k down to 0,5k

How is it better than monero? Someone give me a quick run down, please

>Why
topkek
who gives a shit, jump on make gainz

>green ID
you will be ok user. i'm am luckiest man alive and i am in this coin. you will make it

Lots of attention from The legend Mr Mcafee, formed a pretty standard triangle pattern after the most recent breakout, that we are coming out of now

this already mooned, if ur getting in now its too late :(

It's so good even the monero bot is shilling it

double dubs. checked
> its too late
the most expensive phrase in crypto
toplej

hodl for friday afternoon

Guys XRP is mooning while XVG is stale.
Should I stay in XRP for now?

>talking about a crypto that starts with XR and doesn't end in B

baka

which makes the most sense:
to try to get into a rocket while it's heading to orbit or while it's accumulating fuel on the launchpad?

Nvm, I'm staying in Ripple, another bank has announced it's partnership with ripple.

Ez money.

There is always another moon friend. Some are just closer that others.

It isn't, its much worse but a big pump and dumped carried this coin so people wanna trade with it

Well I'm already on the rocket in orbit so...

>muh privacy
verge is as good as any other coin

Thinking about buying, but this makes me think it might dip first.... more sell pressure than buy pressure it looks like

well, there ya go. ejecting from a moving rocket is bad news, but sky diving from orbit back to the launchpad - badass

top fucking kek at that

Breaking out of triangle as expected, I dont wana be nigger rich I wana be wealthy.

getting going now

always darkest before dawn user,

what do you think this next run goes to, based on the meme lines?

i was thinking about buying this at 100 sats a few days ago knowing it was gonna moon... if only I had known it would come so soon. it hurts, I just dont want to fomo and make it hurt more

This is my biggest HODL, I'm ready. Let's fucking go.

Meme lines indicate tier 3 escalators, possibly just ended the 2nd elliot wave, starting 3rd now..if this is the case we could see another large run above previous ATH, followed by another consolidation wave and 1 more final run up.

Something something crossing the meme lines on a chart and exiting a triangle pattern. This usually signals a bull run.

it was over 470 sats the other day. 300 is still a good entry. this is going toward 800 maybe more

volume picking up big time. get in now, lads

800 eoy?

Alright biz, I'll trust you this one time... just spent my BAT earnings on this, please don't fuck me!

My ADA is going into this. We better moon hard so I can get back into that with a profit before it moons again.

it could hit that by the end of the week. the way alts have been mooning lately, who knows. but i think eoy is a safe bet

Couple of sell walls, man if it burns through this, it’s gonna be like Saturday night.

GETTING MORE ETH TO BUY THIS FUCK HURRYY!!
How long does the transaction take nowadays?

see you at 500 sats, after that every man for himself

ETA on 500 sats = ?
I still have another hour and a half at work.

my guess is a few hours when china gets up

Cool, I've got time, then. Ready to profit.

16/30 confirmations HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE RAAAAAH

You only bought 30 coins?

You will be happy to know it's still hanging right at 300 sats. Ain't missed nothing yet

No, Im transferring ETH

nice little dip back to 306. you'll be fine

XLM bot account hacked XD!!!

WHY ITS 31/30?? IM GETTING TOO MUCH CONFIRMATIONS AAAAHH

>31/30 confirmations
toplej

Is this serious ? Or a way to dump bags .. :(

SELL SELL SELL FAST

Got in at 309. RIP

i believe in karma so all my posts are true. i bought in at 286 for the ride after swing trading all day yesterday and this morning

I had 36/30 yesterday, it was rather frustrating.

Ok, I trust you man. Bought 1000 coins (Lost 1k eur, pretty demotivated). I know not big number but I just hope I get atleast 50%

Let's see where this takes us... just trying to figure out what my sell order should be before going to bed

5/5

I hope people don't bail at 340 like last night.

I only have fucking 34k that i got +-50

this isnt going to moon, is it

Pretty big sell walls at 400 and 500

Put in a buy order for 21k at 300
maybe gonna hold long term wat u think?

anyone remember the price target twentya said? it was something outrageous like 50 cents

I will be holding all of mine, transferring from gdax now to buy more. This coin has massive long term potential.

lots of buying all day, low volume. smells like a breakout to me
pumps hard when asia is awake, so it should get interesting here in a couple hours

>249% 4 weeks increase
>447% 1 week increase

Shit is dead, enjoy holding bags faggots, ask wabifags

Should I put a sell order ? Or just watch it

If that's what you think, check out Myriad, the original multi-algo coin that was copied by Verge. Myriad is not a private coin at all (neither is Verge, kek), but its multi-algo concept is interesting and actively being developed. Also, puny 16 million USD market cap.

i'm watching it in case it has more momentum than i think and i want to let it run. but i'm prob more "reckless" than most. if it dips really hard, then i may load up on some more. depends on the sentiment at the time

Do we have the volume for it?

not right now, but when the chinese and koreans wake up we will

are you vergebro from yesterday?

this

no sir, i am not. just a humble Veeky Forums bro making money trading shitcoins

You lads should've bought ripple when I told you it's mooning.
Stay poor lads.

I made the thread for last night's attempt to hit 400. Here's to hoping the climb actually succeeds this time.

I have Ripple in my portfolio, ready to take advantage of those gains.

too late to buy? at 550 sats

>ready to take advantage of those gains.

I think you meant
>Already taking advantage of those gains.

Where the hell is it 550 sats? Bittrex or something?

True. It's already above what I bought back in for.

It's 308 on bittrex

So, what's smoking?

Shit says .058 on binance and bittrex

Nvm. I mixed then umbers

>i'm high as fuck

1k-ish sats iirc
problem wasn't twenty. the fact Writh didn'nt drop plus the fud afterwards tanked it back down for a few months

Oh. I was about to say, there's no way it could hit that high until the Asians have woken up.

Wait, 1k by TONIGHT? How is that even possible?

damn, tonight's gonna be fun

Can't wait to make huge profits. But I also hope that we get a new, higher floor out of it too.

yeah, it keeps trying to breakout. not quite enough volume yet