Accumulating ADA

Why aren’t you guys accumulating cardano during this horizontal trend??

Do you like being poor?

This mooned two days ago and is -5% against ether today with its rise. By this weekend you’ll see a 50+% gain.

Again, why aren’t you accumulating? This is the last few days you have before the rocket goes into its secondary stage and leaves you all behind for its trip to Mars

Caption this to remember what I’ve said by the end of the week

Other urls found in this thread:

cardanoroadmap.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop doing people's DD for them, faggot. This shit's the coin of the future. FUD the shit out of it and get in low.

Advertisement.

>ACCUMULATING BILLION DOLLAR CAP COINS

what makes you think it's got another 50% to go, big lipped beast? you silly spooks are always hustling. talking that jive. you don't know.

>talk about a rise in price about to occur = pajeet wants to dump his bags on you
>talk about a fall in price about to occur = FUD from spook trying to accumulate more before a moon

There's no winning.

When it mooned the other day it went up 3x in 14 hours before settling back down at 2x, it can easily go up 50% again to reach that first peak

>pump this pls its only liek top5 coins

lol kys retard

What is the best enter price point for this coin? 0.4$ ?

winning is possible with a proper explanation as to whether it will rise or fall. his post is pajeet brand street diarrhea. there are no awards for that.

i have 10k ADA got in at $0.10 the question is do i sell my omg roughly $500 worth to buy more ADA?

ADA was at $0.03 less than a month ago and is now at $0.476. This is a 1486% increase in price in less than a month. Why would anyone buy now? Its clear this is a pump and dump.

LMAO

this is the only coin (besides maybe enigma) that has been built from the bottom up with formal verification in mind, which means no losing currency due to shitty bugs

You're clearly an idiot. Keep being poor browsing biz threads

Is it actually a fully working technology?

They have a mainnet, they have full releases of their wallet and you can run a node. They're working on complete decentralization next anda shitton of features to make a currency that actually works as a currency, reduces complexity of transactions that don't need smart contracts or extra metadata but allows them if needed. It's not done, not by a long shot, but it's basically a better eth as far as an actual currency goes and not just an app platform.

Yeah, when they say this is the next ethereum, it’s not bullshit in terms of usability. It’ll never reach ethereums price but it’s one of the best coins in terms of quality on the market

No you sell your ADA and buy OMG with it.

im not going to be condescending to you, but as a fellow Veeky Forums poster and crypto enthusiast, you really dont want to miss out on this coin. this WILL be $5-$10 next year and it could be a life changing amount of money for you. dont miss out on this one buddy it's not worth it

>Eeetttha pimp aaaah dummmph

They have masternods? How much ADA do I need to run one?

Lel that 9 million coin sell wall 200 from the current price... yeah no thanks, not a big fan of bag holding

The whales are using it to accumulate

I was making swing trades on this in the 800-1300 range... I didn't expect it to moon like this. FOMOOOOO

LMAO at anyone who invests in Cardano.

The ICO price WAS FUCKING $0.0024.

YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT.

YOU SHOULD FEEL LIKE SHIT BUYING INTO THE COIN NOW JUST TO GET PEASANT GAINS LMAOOO.

Thanks for falling for my fake wall idiot.

To all my fellow holders, much love.

jesus

Holy fuck, much love senpai

You are the captain of this Atlas Rocket taking us beyond pluto

Bitcoin was

When does PoS go live? how much Ada to run a full mining node?

ADA is way overhyped right now, it's going to crash so hard.

I'm not saying the project is bad, but the recent pump on the back of no news is unsustainable, It'll crash back down to sub 20 cent levels in a couple of weeks

shit I hope so. I need some more cheap ADA

Spoken like a true retard

YOU CAN NOT PREDICT ADA FROM OTHER COINS EXPIRIENCE

Either way its a win win, if it crashes like I said more cheap ADA, it would be bound to go up anyways.

he's right. this is vaporware. nobody actually uses it and the market cap is absolutely insane. if you buy this now you're a fucking retard. buy high sell low pajeet

Lmfao you’re so fucking dumb, you must think that all of the other top 20 coins after their pumps will all crash 50% in a few weeks

it's a shitcoin without a working product bulit on science memes.

simple as that

>buying at ath
K

yes, yes, more FUD lets get this bad boy back down to $0.15

Fuck dude. I have 8k and i thought I had a lot. Chezuz crust there are some big players in this game.

I don't understand what the purpose of this coin is.

>tfw your daily fluctuations are several times my memefolio
At least rich dudes like you help legitimize cryptocurrency as a whole. Cheers.

I bought 2,500 of it throughout the month. A lot was when it was under .20.

I am broke as shit now and owe $6000 on my credit card, so I can't go on. Waiting with my 2.5k now.

>smart contracts
>POS
>completely scalable
>extremely secure

Eh, you'll get there. Biggest tip I can give is to do your own research. Biz is literally retarded, I remember making threads when it was at 0.11 about ADA and getting shit on.

same

How long do you have until you need to do your minimum payment? ADA roadmap release is early January, it's going to rise until then. You could sell the day before and buy back the post-news dip.

this guy gets it

I have like $500ish in checking and my January payment is done already. Dropped another $500 on that payment. Card sits at 6k but no payment due until February.

oh shit roadmap release in January? damn I was wrong this is def worth 12 billion dollars. one skateboard sticker and we will be at eth marketcap overnight.

I am a tard and new to this. What's the significance of the road map? How do you speculate the price will be affected?

They release updates to their roadmap on a monthly basis.

cardanoroadmap.com

If you've paid off January you're fine. I'd just hold ADA until the roadmap is released and possibly sell the day before to re-enter on the post-roadmap dip (which could also not happen). In terms of price action, I can't comment as I've got no idea, but regardless, this is a looooong term hold.

Thank you mr whale. Hope I can make it one day too... Godspeed