ARE SERIOUSLY NO ONE SEEING THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024
exodus.io/releases/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Going to explode soon, already making huge waves. 18.7K comfy, in at .22c

I am :)

Bat is my god now, fuck all of you, fuck money skeleton, I swear on me mum this shit is going to make me rich

BAT

USER
ADVERTISER
PUBLISHER

UAP

WTF????

basicattentiontoken.org/

Watch video

>buying the moon

Basic attention token

Used to swing trade this
Stopped shortly after the drop from 6k to 2k (sats)

Might buy some in a year when they have a good working product

I just bought some when I heard who the developer is. The inventor of javascript.

what do ya'll think it's going to get to?

Don't get left behind on this one Veeky Forums.

BAT is from the inventor of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla & Firefox, Brendan Eich.

BAT is an Ethereum ERC20 token, which means you can use common hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano, MyEtherWallet, etc.

BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”

One of BAT's close advisers is Ankur Nandwani, who is/was Product Manager at Coinbase. He was the one who announced that Litecoin was added to Coinbase.

$BAT was recently added to a spate of exchanges, including big Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi.

You will be able to get paid for choosing to view ads with the BAT Ads program. Users receive 70% of ad revenue. Yes, 70%.

Brave & BAT have been covered in a lot of mainstream news recently, including Bloomberg, NASDAQ, CNET, Engadget, TechCrunch and more. It has also been promoted by Ubuntu Linux (on their FB page with 1.3m followers) and Rocket.Chat (on their official blog).

BAT is not limited to the Brave web browser but will be extended to other browsers via extensions (where APIs permit) and other attention-economy apps like chat messengers, podcast apps, games, etc.

Brave Payments, which utilizes $BAT, currently supports YouTubers. Support for Twitch, Reddit and Twitter, etc. have been confirmed. Brave Payments allows you to easily tip your favorite publishers and content creators, Patreon-style.

Over 1000 websites and over 600 YouTubers have been confirmed as verified publishers with the Brave Payments program—and counting. This includes big channels like Phil deFranco who has 6 million subscribers. (You can still tip/donate to your favorite sites/creators even if they aren’t yet verified since the $BAT will be held in a wallet for them to claim.)

$1 guaranteed, not shilling
$5 is a longshot but possible in 2018

$7-10 after Coinbase listing in 1 month.

The Brave web browser has over 1 million active monthly users. On the Android store alone, Brave has 1-5 million downloads. Brave is available on all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, Linux).

Other notable figures on the development team include Yan Zhu (Forbes top 30 under 30, Tor Project, W3C, EFF), Marshall Rose (inventor of SNMP, Internet Engineering Task Force) as well as many others who’ve worked on major projects. (Look at team on website.)

The Brave browser has one-click support for Ethereum dApps with Metamask. Brave is officially listed on Metamask’s website alongside Google Chrome.

You will be able to purchase $BAT with your credit or debit card directly through the built-in BAT wallet in Brave. This is a first priority for the team.

BAT officially partnered with privacy search engine DuckDuckGo, and they recently revealed more details on their relationship.

Brendan Eich said in a tweet yesterday that he heard Mozilla was potentially interested in natively integrated BAT. twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024

The supply of BAT is fixed and limited. No new BAT will ever be mined or created. Total supply is capped, like Bitcoin.

I have no idea. I'm forced to hold 6k of them for a month because my computer is getting repaired.
RIP

What's the most reliable place to buy BAT? I've been using normiebase for ages.

Bittrex or Binance. Or wait 2 months til BAT is on Coinbase and pay $5 for 1 BAT.

My problem with this is that ads are losing their impact. At this point I have a hard time even understanding who would buy a dragon dildo just because they saw an ad on 4chin, unless they were gonna buy one anyway. I can see micropayments eating up a lot of the ads territory.

I've got the Exodus wallet downloaded, super cool, has built in exchange for Ethereum based products

exodus.io/releases/

Oh, also the fact that apart from Salt this is possibly the most jewish coin out there.

That's because there are not enought memes

> 1 month to repair a puter

Wtf did u do

And the co-founder of firefox, I know

Bitrex.

THEY AREN'T LETTING ANYONE SIGN UP RIGHT NOW

helloooooo refer to

Any alternatives? They still won't verify me.

Let's get some memes going then.

Nice just sold half my stack. Been holding these bags for a long time. Might buy back in on the dip, maybe

I signed up 3 day ago.

its a good coin but the current mooning is p&d. im in at the 20s and holding. fundamentally nothing has changed on BAT

Binance.

>600 YouTubers
And I'm one of them.

Why won't they verify you? Took me about 24 hours. You can deposit before then.

Not PnD, it's normies learning about altcoins.

Channel? I'll donate you some BAT.

So what is the value of a single BAT token to be for it to function in the monetised advertisement ecosystem that Eich wants? Surely it is better for it to be a) Cheaper & B) not subject to wild price fluctuations. For the most part B is true with it having sat around the same price for a long time (20-25 cents). This may all be a whale game currently. Eich has said he is not too interested in the market price and the development pool is 200 million of which they have given away 50 tokens for free to users that signed up recently to get the ecosystem going.

Because they got a massive influx of new users from all the media spamming Bitcoin.

come on man, if you're trading ALTs you should at least know where to find what markets they are trading on.

There is a PnD perhaps going on but long term this will rise. Too many good names attached to it, they will build awesome apps for it.

In at 22 here.

How are those long term Bat holders doing.

Enjoy your bags

Good to know. I do most of my stuff on there now.

"Name mismatch" on my driver's license. I don't know. Probably has to do with my name on the site not including my middle name, which shows up on my license (which is bullshit, because who does that). So they have to do it manually, but they're slow as shit, so it's going to take forever.

its for anyone who uses the brave platform
but who the hell uses the brave platform?
brave don't have their own cloud space or websites
maybe brave will be more popular once youtube and chrome go apeshit with censorship

Well, the token goes to 18 decimal places, so it could be anything really. Assuming they take 10% of a 500 billion online advertising marketshare that is dominated by Google and Facebook, that would leave Bat with a $50 billion dollar marketcap and roughly 1 BAT =$50.

All possible imo.

Make a new account and give your middle name this time.
You'll probably get a different low paid pajeet worker who will have no reason to refuse it then.

I think this is a thing that will take people time. If anything gets this going it will be mobile users who use it on the basis of saving their own data, hence their finances, rather than the principle of a more fair and equitable advertising system. I assume that most people are not too interested in their privacy as they are not effected by it immediately and having to go an extra step to be an active participant in the 'attention' economy is not much of an incentive as being a passive one. For now at least.

>implying every alt didn't drop in magnitude while BTC went insane last month.

Dollar wise it's at ATH and not slowing down.

Normies are just finding out about alts and wanna play the game too.

i agree it will rise longterm, but this doubling in a week is either a rising tide lifting all ships or a job. i am in 4 alts and this is one of them because the team is a bunch of killers.

i feel $50 is on the high end, but double digits for sure. im trusting their inroads on youtube, and that they can brand this as the "crypto but for advertising"

I would do that, but I'm holding 40k XVG in my current account right now.

Very true. Where I am confused is the moment the BAT token becomes seen not as a medium of exchange in an attention economy but as a valuable crypto to be sold on exchanges I think its ecosystem becomes disrupted by having people wanting to cash out continuously which can have wild effects on its price. This is where I am confused by the Bat ecosystem, its value is derived from sources external to it (Advertising market and value of bitcoin and ethereum) so people will have incentive to sell it, for crypto-currencies especially. Now you could gain BAT through your attention or through buying on exchange and on the Brave Browser but I presume the team will have a standard price for the tokens either pegged to a set price relative to their respective holdings or to something else.

So you're telling me I have to buy this shit on a pretty pumped up price? I like the story with javascript and that Thiel guy tho.

I dropped those heavy bags a looooong time ago for a loss.

Fuck that coin.

As far as I know the fundamentals are separate from its current short-term price action but they are a good reason to hold long term.

I love the Brave browser and have downloaded the bat web wallet. Bat comes at a great time, just as all the non-conforming youtubers get censored! Great way to support them.

Exactly. I expect Phillip Defranco and H3H3 to start shilling this coin on their channel soon as a remedy to the adpocolypse.

The thing is why wouldn't youtube of google be developing there own currency if this works very well? The could break these kinds of 'industry disruptive' projects easily IMO.

h3h3 does not understand crypto-currency whatsoever. How is he expected to understand how BAT works? He will only jump on when more tech savvy youtubers start getting it all going.

Bitcoin goes up $100 usd, BAT goes down 500 sats. Good luck trying to hold this piece of shit.

this is a good coin for the alt-right and redpill/manosphere circles to get behind.

if they start shilling brave this coin will moon

2/10

Haven't you heard? Bitcoin is going back down to $10k.

I don't know how the fuck did they configure the bot holding this piece of crap, but is literally the worst among all cryptos.

Probably, but if Bitcoin goes up to 19k, I can guarantee you Bat is going below 2000 sats again.

Ahh I remember the BAT ICO, what a piece of shit that was.

seriously bless you motivated user. good shit~
not true I am very proud of my oc

S L I M T H I Q Q M O N E Y

I'm already on the BAT train.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Fuggg I am stuck between putting $100 into either BAT, Tron or Verge. Pls halp, all of them sounds promising

If you buy BAT wait for a little bit today. It looks like it is correcting slightly as it is overbought. I am thinking it came down to the 1900 to 1800 sat range.

I hope you'll still have your BAT in your wallet when you will get your computer back

you buy the moon first and then go on a moon mission?

Congrats, to those that held. I lost faith in the project.

Also keep in mind that this is more than likely a PnD (notice all the single post shills?) but you may be getting on the last wave where it may hit around 2500-2800 sats if BTC price holds. If you buy now prepare to sell soon and set a stop loss. This coin is a professional shirt thief.

All in all I think that after this little cycle is done BAT may return to its previous bottom of 2400-2200 satoshis provided bitcoin doesnt go parabolic again which it may do, though volume is thinning out.

BAT is a safe bet. Tron afaik is buying into Jack Ma rumors. Verge I have no idea.
this isn't a pnd. We are just excited about BAT. I am sure as hell not dumping my BAT, you'd like that wouldn't you. Honestly I've been tempted, but I couldn't betray Brendan like that.

nah, i've been accumulating for a long time
BAT is by far the most promising altcoin so I'm not letting this go anytime soon :)

I remember that user with $1 million portfolio recommending BAT. When will it hit the new floor you think?

What? I dont care about your bags. What big news has been released that has made this current price action?

who is this 'we' you are referring to? do you know all of the BAT bag holders? or is it your mini whale team here that spam threads here with the same memes and copy pasted info?

Unless there is some serious news coming from the dev team this price is not reasonable. It is because of A) bitcoin is moving sideways and B) all the hype about a post from March saying it will be added to coinbase and likewise rumours. This is, for the short term, a pump and dump.

this.
nothing has fundamentally changed and no news for BAT. this is just a pump or dumb money coming into all the alts.

>who is this 'we' you are referring to
>(notice all the single post shills?)
Cute..I wish I was in a mini whale team. I'm not even a fish. Someone invite me?

Yeah news from last two days is:
BAT officially partnered with privacy search engine DuckDuckGo
Also mozilla rumorss via:
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024