Stealth moon

>breaks all-time high

>no one notices

Just wait till people actually notice.

>USD

This

Yeah, USD.

WHAT OF IT?

Monero is the bunker to be in when BTC pops. Comfy as fuck.

This is just the beggining of the massive Monero pump. Only top 15 coin that didn't yet pump like insane.

>>no one notices
>privacy coin
thought that was the point

has to break satoshi ath for hail on /biz

screencap this: monero will hit 0.10btc

The KING MONERO

psst. keep it secret. I didnt accumulate enough for that day...

Plz stay sleepy, sleepy giant. I need to accumulate more

> muh 7% moon

no, please pump monero so I can get out before this guys prediction doesn't come true

>tfw wake up to Monero GAINS

I wanna get in.
When do I buy, lads?

OP, shhhhhhh

Actually noticed this and got in this morning.
It's nice to have bags of something so credible for a change.

This is very accurate and it has become mainstream knowledge. Now action is to follow in the market. Not to say Monero couldn't get fucked too. But the story is there.

kraken

anytime btc stagnates xmr starts climbing, hnnggg

now. Todays ATH could be lower than tomorrows dip, especially with the active community and dev team, but if you want to be safe only spend the cash you can afford to lose

Just buy now, or in a week who cares? This shit is going to 1000$ 100% guaranteed. You will have 2 additional moons: hardware wallet and bulletproofs. It's slow but guaranteed to keep rising in value.

I believe $800 based on bulletproof, dunno about $1000.

the real question is: have enough people heard about multisig yet for this to be that moon? Or is it already priced in..

Pretty big for online merchants, which Monero has been taking from Bitcoin for a while. I think it is in the process of being priced in since so many people are focusing on crypto right now.

25k$ till 2020

Monero was like sub $10 one year ago but OK

Monero only ever started gaining traction like a year and half ago. It's new, that's all.

Been in since $90. Should I sell a third of my stack at 0.021 for short term FIAT gain? Would like to take a little profit after 3 months of this crypto shit

You are one of those people that sold the next Bitcoin at $370. Nice job mate.

>weak hands

Yes please.

>Cant Nano S

Sell half man. Don't take the chance of a dump

Yes you’re right. Whilst we’re at it - I have another 10XMR on binance that I bought a few days ago...what the fuck is up with the withdraw situation here? Wasn’t a problem even a few weeks ago.

once crypto gets outlawed in asia, all coins will drop, guess where will the un-taxes hidden from fiat gains go, which coin will provide such privacy, wait oh yes

I have asked this in multiple threads, and nobody can give me an answer. Also have 6 XMR sitting on Binance that I can't withdraw since last week. Not paranoid about losing it, would just rather have it in my wallet with the rest of my XMR, but can't find any information on when this maintenance will end.

I opened a support ticket with Binance, but if my support tickets with other exchanges can be any indicator on how helpful this will be, the maintenance will be over before I get a response.

Hmmm. I’m not so sure desu. I’ve seen recently that the Chinese seem to be really interested in Monero recently, and perhaps Binance are getting their balls squeezed to restrict the outflow of Monero so that the authorities can keep tabs on who is holding it...

XVG is heavily outperforming XMR.

youre joking right?lmao.

w-why?

kraken is legit garbage dude why would anyone them?

dude you will fuck your self up if you will sell before strong moon after breaking that your shitty target

which way ? tech ?
or overhype due to low capital and possible big pump and dump ?

Not really m8

I hold both XVG and XMR and only the latter has made good profits today.

In price performance, which is why XMR "mooning" right now is not very impressive. Just wait till Wraith is released.

Zoom out.

What's wraith? XMR holder. I buy for tech though.

Now compare XMR's chart to XVG.

28.6% increase for the week, vs nearly 500% for XVG.

Well yeah, it had a successful pump. What makes you think it won't dump?

Wraith Protocol will introduce a private ledger to XVG, which is optional. If you want to stay anonymous, use Wraith. If you need a public record of the transcation which can be verified, use the public ledger.

wraith is considered a joke. even verges biggest bagholders are making fun of it now

What makes you think it'll dump?

Didn't this get btfo weeks ago?

Source?

>I certainly can't build profiles on those amounts and track them around

>optional privacy

Because a pump is usually followed by a dump in the crypto world.

"opt-in" security features are generally retarded, imho

Binance is a joke. They'll be the next gox

Sometimes there are smaller corrections rather than huge dumps.

Yeah, see, I just want privacy by default. XVG kind of smells of bloat and complication.

Monero is literally the dream. I only flirt with other cryptos at this point.

Verge shills on every Monero thread. Fucking pajeets trying to ride the coat tails of a real coin, just like they pile on top of trains in India, bodies falling off the side and shit

pretty sure only privacy freaks would understand that tho, that optional privacy is absolutely fucking retarded. if you browse any forums/boards that talks about that kind of stuff, youd already know that the average person doesnt really give a shit. hopefully since we are in cryptoland more people would understand it better but the existence of privacy coins with optional privacy says otherwise

Sure. Honestly I hope XVG can come through and make an even better privacy crypto than Monero, but to me it looks like Monero is the best... Might end up migrating my Monero wallet to subgraph OS though.

i don't understand the ignorance though. it's not advanced crytography, it's roughly analogous to the population immunity concept.

Wraith is just a renaming of stealth addresses. Nothing but buzzwords.

>people actually notice
So they can dump for xvg before it blows

Nothing wrong with selling a bit of your stack IMO

It;s nothing, it his a meme that has been posted here for 2 - 3 months now to shill Verge. You only use Verge for PnD.

Will it dip to 240 again tonight?

i typed up a lot of shit but it doesn't even really make sense lmao. i was thinking that it has something to do with the negative connotation of the concept of privacy, only criminals have something to hide, etc etc. so the optional privacy gives a semblance of having the best of both worlds. but if that's the case then by that logic, in their eyes, only people who'd use the optional privacy are the ones who are doing criminal shit. so what's the fucking point? fuck i don't really understand. fucking optional privacy, really. fucking retarded concept

let’s also remind ourselves that verge has two plebbitors with 1M+ in the shitcoin that are trying to dump. check their subreddit. i guarantee they’ve hired some pajeets to pump for them

Do it. Think about who is losing this money that you just made? Be smart and start cashing that shit out while you still can.

Pull out your initial investment and give yourself a monthly crypto paycheck.