This guy shows up on your battle barge and asks your chapter master how many times your chapter has committed xenocide...

This guy shows up on your battle barge and asks your chapter master how many times your chapter has committed xenocide. What does he say?

Your chapter HAS engaged in xenocide before...right?

Those are some pretty cool flames.

How exactly do you define xenocide ?

If you mean killing large numbers of xenos, we aren't keeping count.

If you mean our Brothers personally killing off the entire xenos population of a planet, probably never. That kind of long, cleanup operation is better suited to the guard.

If you mean through exterminatus, we will admit that we have performed exterminatus before. The Inquisition has ordered any records or why, when and where destroyed.

Uh...

Boy have we

...Guy Fieri?

'At every opportunity our duty to the emperor has allowed us. The universe belongs to man all xenos are squatters."

A ONE WAY TICKET TO PURGETOWN

>there are chapters who don't exterminate xenos and make them into furniture to make certain these kinds of questions never need to be asked

Do you remember how many breads you've eaten in your life?

Dude, you hate when people ask questions too? We have so much in common.

>I tap my finger against the hugeass symbol of Omnissiah standing next to us and inform that the ship next to us is battlebarge of Invaders, this is Ark Mechanicus. Thou xenocide is awesome, high5 flaming dude.

Nope. I tell the daemon to fuck off from my ship.

I mean, I doubt a guard transport would have a chapter master, but ask the commander and he could probably tell you that we are averaging a 3:1 ratio against the tyranids this campaign. We don't ask which number represents which though, or they call over the commissar...

> Chapter is essentially stoic, range oriented Black Templar successor
"Go your way, and report to your master what things you have seen and heard; how the Tau are blinded, the Eldar made lame, the Ork and Tyranid cleansed, the undying necron killed, and to the downtrodden the light of the Emperor is delivered. Blessed is he who shall not be offended in us."

"What in the warping fuck are you even wearing?"

I err... Think you stepped onto the wrong ship, my corpse worshipping brother.

No, much to our shame Orks still exist.

we'll get those fuckers one day though.

"Sir, are you aware that you're on fire?"

Our chapter master is currently planetside murdering eldar by drowning them in their own blood, please leave a message with the servitor after the beep...

So do chaos marines like dark souls or did Seath the Scaleless decide his channelers needed to work out more?

ZENOSIDE?! WAZ DAT? YOU BEING CLEVA!? I IZ GONNA STICK ME CHOPPA UP YA ARSE AND USE YA TO TOAST ME SQUIG BURGERS, YA GLOWY BURNY RUNT! WAAAAGH!

Are you implying that there's a chapter that DOESN'T commit xenoside?
You're edging close to HERESY with such stattements.

Human or xeno, a kill is a kill.

You clearly don't have the authorisation to know who we are or what we do.

Huh, I didn't make the immediate connection to the Channelers in DS. Now I'm wanting to imagine Artorias as a Space Marine.

>Implying our chapter master is standing around with his Astartes sized thumb up his Astartes sized asshole

>stoic, range oriented Black Templar
You mean Imperial Fists?

He's a flaming homosexual. Oddly appropriate.

>that weapons rack on the left
weeb

>You guy's remember the Hrud?
>That's funny. I don't.

"Naturally, brother! The existence of the Alien is a problem with but one solution; Extermination. When Mankind is alone in the cosmos, only then will we have achieved our destiny."

Our current campaign is going quite well, thank you.

This guy looks like hes been to FlavorWorld

Duuuuuude we commit OMNICIDE.

Crimson Fists here. We're good.

>Legion of the Damned
>Speaking

The alien mechanism is a perversion of the True Path. It is only natural that they should be exterminated brother.

Why would the Legion of the Damned care about how many Xenos we have killed?

Could you put those flames out ?

This ship has an archeotech fire suppression system that will activate in a minute or two and I'd prefer to not have to replace the serfs in this room.

Like at least 5... maybe 6 times. Gotta say we're pretty BAMF.

Times? Like, separate times? Because separate times implies stopping, for any reason.

You don't stop killing weak xenos to deal with a strong chaos threat ?

Two hands.