Drawthread General

Previous: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/cca-private-prisons-corrections-corporation-inmates-investigation-bauer
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AuEbTHsTIROHDDDHi-tJouKldgJF-Lw0BjMSRsniLYI/pubhtml
artstation.com/artist/ambidexter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Requesting smol eldritch abomination with tentacles and hands at the end of those tentacles or some mad incimprehensibly horrible shit as a pet

I'd like to request a picture of my human artificer. He's in his early-to-mid twenties, with a strong jawline and short hair (A). He's wearing a heavy canvas duster (B) on top of a gold-engraved silver breastplate (C), which is in turn on top of a heavy padded shirt (D). His gauntlets (E) and greaves (F) have the same pattern and palette as the breastplate.

Finally, he wields a magitech-looking Thunder Cannon, like a hollow version of the steampunk rifle from G, with a floating crystal (H) evident in the hole. The hand on the opposite side from the gun should have a much larger, steampunkier gauntlet (I).

Thank you in advance!

as mentioned here I'd like to request art of my gnome sorcerer who longs to be a bard, but her family basically made her turn her talents to sorcery. I was hoping someone could draw her with a lute strung over her back, but casting a spell with her hands.
She is about 3'3", and petite, with red hair, and freckles. If possible her clothes should be plain to symbolize her rejection of traditional gnome norms. (though a few jewels are cool because she can't be completely unadorned).
also just fyi if this is relevant she's about 46 years old (so a young adult gnome) and pretty much flat chested, so not busty at all
If anyone wants to do this it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I should properly bump my request cause it put it in the end of a dying drawthread anyway.

I'm looking for someone to draw a bretonnian knight who is extremely fabulous in the cloth, cloak and armor he is wearing.

He must have brown/black hair and blue eyes. Something like Richter Belmont seem to be the best.

The Bretonnian Knight can be long hair or short hair, which ever you prefer but long hair seems more fabulous. Having two different drawings for short and long hair would be nice tho.

Make his sword glow blue and green with some overlapping teal due to the lady blessing and the sword being magical itself.

In one hand, he holding his sword and another is his helmet.

his shoulder pads have his family heraldry cause warhammer.

I would ask to put it in his shield with his heraldy as well but i dunno where to put the shield in the requested art. Maybe you know better.

The first two parts of the file are the type of stance i want the bretonnian knight to be like. Either like the first picture or the second for the stance but the art style like the second/third/fourth.

you can modify the armour to make it look more fancy or stylish or fabulous. Make it something...frenchish?something similar to yoshitaka amano or tomomi kobayashi artstyle.

you can modify the heraldry if you want to make it look more stylish so long as the main motifs of grail in a red field and red phoenix on a blue field are maintained for the heraldry.

However if you have your own drawing style and you did it your way, I be happy none the less.

Even if you do it in another stance, so long as the bretonnian knight is fabulous and unhelm, it be great.

/r/ing this techpriest petting a cat with the squared circle icon on its collar. Doesn't necessarily have to be the cat in the reference. Cat can also be techpriest-ified, but not absolutely necessary.

Girl in left wearing outfit on the right. Give her black forearm wraps and a black shin wrap on her right leg only. She is doing a jumping spin kick.

Age her up a bit but don't make her sexy. She is still an A cup and she has cute perky butt.

Her eyes are amber color, hair and taned skin are the same give her Sun related tattoos running from her neck, to her shoulders, arms, midriff and leg. Give her a cute anime fang

Hey Veeky Forums
I'd like to request an order of monks from my setting
Their job is tending to a massive library, and collecting knowledge through out the land.
They wear armored robes, and use a single longsword and nothing else, and carry a backpack full of note books, scrolls, ext. Stuff to take notes and copy things down on.
Their esthetic is kind of celtic-y.
Thanks!

Do you have the image of just the techpriest?

Requesting the human soldier-guy on the top left burning a fantasy-magic forest.

The human with the flamethrower is shooting/spraying flames everywhere in burning the forest.

The weapon on the top right should be what the flamethrower the soldier is wielding would look like.

There'd be flames and fire in many places as there are burning trees and plants.

The creature on the bottom left; a "Leshy", is on fire thrashing around from burning.

The fairy on the bottom would be flying/fleeing away while crying in despair.

And the forest-dwelling creature on the bottom right; a Spriggan, is simply watching in horror in seeing the human soldier with the flamethrower burning down the forest. And also in seeing the Leshy being burnt alive.

can I get a blonde squire taking her werewolf gf to the royal ball?

40K request; requesting two higher-class imperial officials who are the parents of an adolescent girl disapproving of her in trying to become a sister of battle/sororita.

The father; wearing and or looking like the uniform on the left, is face palming disappointingly and the mother; who's wearing the uniform on the right, is sternly and bluntly telling their daughter "No." With her arms crossed. Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

Plus the adolescent daughter would be holding a poster that's basically saying: "Join the sororitas, become a sister of battle." While also looking sad that her parents disapprove of it

Ancheroni!

I'd like to request a Star Wars bounty hunter inspired by 17th century pistoliers/reiters.

1) Wearing torso armor similar to the Shore Troopers from Rogue One. Breastplate with plackart, back and front, with magazines and shit on a belt around the waist.

2) Arm harness like this.

3) Segmented leg armor like a pistolier's.

4) Wearing this helmet

5) Has a solid metal bevor attached to his breastplate to stop shrapnel similar to this.

6) Leg clothing like this, simple shoes with trousers tucked into them, armor ends at the knees.

7) Finally he's mounted on top of a speeder bike and carries an EE3 blaster carbine and a rapid fire pistol.

Any Shadowrun requests?

If you're taking requests. I have one in mind, but not Shadowrun-related.

Can I get four portraits of politicians, or political looking people? Two elves, a male and a female. And a male human and a female half-elf?

I'll provide the photo reference if its okay with you.

Posting anchor for Noronoro. Hope you're still doing it if you see this Noro.

Sure, shoot. Might take a few hours for all for tho.

Requesting a drawn version of this pic as an Imperial Guardsmen with a power sword (just like the cavalry sword being held in the pic) and a short Las rifle instead of the the rifle being held.
I would also like a face to be added.
what the face looks like and the type of regiment is up to you !

Either way I would like to thank all of you drawing guys and gals for your fine work of art and dedication.

Requesting my blind psionic monk. Lost the art I had before in a good resolution because I swapped computers and am retarded. Thanks in advance!

24-Hour bump

Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic in the left, only I'd like her to be wearing an eyepatch. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple white shirt and dark trousers underneath it. As for the pose, I'd like for her to be looking forward with a determined stare, holding the sword on the right in her right hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in her left hand.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Anchoring female war scavenger

Again. user. Update your freaking reference pic to include an image of an Imperial Guardsman. God fucking dammit half a dozen people said the same thing last thread can you not comprehend fucking English?

Anchoring for artist.

Requesting my Norse-ish for a pathfinder game, please!

Dragon Disciple, but linnorm bloodline so no wings. No tail either. He's got green scales and bony spurs on his arms an shoulders, and at his hairline. He's pretty young, about 19. Black hair and beard, his eyes are completely golden in color, like a freshly minted gold coin.
He wears a pretty plain chain shirt visible but under a plain beige tunic, arms bare. Wooden round shield and a longbow slung on his back. Belt with wolf buckle, Norse-y design, a handaxe, dagger, and smithing hammer all in loops on it, quiver also visible at the back. Single earring, "consists of a prismatic crystal set into a platinum bezel".
Leather cord necklace with a few Norse pendants on it, and a pan flute on another cord.
Greataxe seems to be made of a matte, almost black metal. Looks pretty new, no chips or scratches or other marks of battle. Little bit of green electricity along the edge of the blade, and also on his hands.

It'd be cool if there was some kind of crow or raven element in the background, if whoever does this adds a background.

I think that and pic is everything. Thanks to anyone who does this!

Requesting a long haired dark elf girl wearing a tattered kimono and wielding a cursed blade. The kimono and sword emanate energy of smoke and darkness - seeming to be made from it. Beneath her clothing, her ashen flesh is inscribed with glowing runes. These funds can also be found on the sword. Her eyes are mostly shut, save for a faint red light peeking through the lids.

Runes* not funds. Autocorrect is garbage.

Requesting a sorcerer for a pathfinder game, this guy looks very much like what I'm going for, could I get an artist to draw him with a more medieval look to his clothing and like 90% less belts, but keep the choker necklace. Also if you could add his shadow imp familiar perched on his shoulder.

Can I get a similar-looking character to Hisui from Tsukihime, except-
-she's half-elf, so some visible elf ears poking out from under her hair
-bigger, puffier shoulders on the dress
-holding her hands up like a surgeon, wearing black gloves emitting red ki
-pentagram symbol on her headdress and apron

Much thanks and appreciation in advance! She'll be my character for an Adventure League game of Storm King's Thunder, she'll be a wandering kung-fu type character who's looking for a respectable master to serve, or looking for something impressive to add to her resumé.

Request for draw friend to remove word bubble. Repair tiny portion of mask covered by removed word bubble. Thank you!

And the slight bludge on the outside white boarder area. Basically make it look like word bubble was never there. Thx

Wait is this guy a Jew? That's an Israeli soldier in the reference pic.

Worst request evar!

No one in your reference is a dressed like a Bretonnian bro. The Bretonnians are 100 Year War French Knights. All your dudes are 17th-18th Century style clothes and armor.

Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.

Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.

Requesting a guardsman wearing the same kit as pic, promethium thrower and all, only with the patter on the right covering the carapace armor, and tyranid bits strapped on as trophies.

1 minute in ms paint, why bother anyone with this.

Requesting this Knight.

Requesting a trio of characters for a sci-fi/historical fantasy setting based of the Wu XIng (5 Chinese Elements).

Due to circumstances, a heavy weapons steel grunt has to assist the escape of a water noble captured by the Steel Kingdom, with the help of her loyal frost guard.

The steel grunt is a 6'2 young man with light brown hair acting as the "party" tank. He uses a LMG that he carries around with ease. An optimistic fellow who does things impulsively by emotions. He has heavy armor that is a mix of the left armor’s base and the rest of the second reference to the right. Color scheme of the armor is black and silver, with orange accents.

The Royal frost guard is a 5'9 man slightly older than the steel grunt. A logical man who puts his own feelings aside for duty. He wields a simple saber created from ice manipulation, the icy handle wrapping around his hand. Long silver hair that’s messy at the front but tied up at the back into a large ponytail. The look of the first reference with the coat shown in the second.

The water noble acts as the healer/mage of the group. A whimsy and daring young woman. 5'8 with silver hair with a sheen of blue to it. Her pretty big crystal amulet amplifies her power. Wears the dress in the reference pic but it has a deep blue color to it.

Some extra info would be that the water noble views the two guys as older brothers, while the two guys have slight friction due to different ways of thinking.

Thanks to anybody who takes this!

Requesting a space suit that is a mixture of all three suits shown here, though the center suit is the template.

My group is going to spend some deserved quality time in a prison; they all have been very bad boys, and should have never kept those guns in the trunk.

And, while doing some inspirational research, I have found this piece of joy:

>The next day, I'm stationed in Ash, a general population unit. The unit manager is a black woman who is so large she has trouble walking. She is brought in every morning in a wheelchair pushed by an inmate. Her name is Miss Price, but inmates call her The Dragon. It's unclear whether her jowls, her roar, or her stern reputation earned her that name. Prisoners relate to her like an overbearing mother, afraid to anger her and eager to win her affection.
>She's worked here since the prison opened in 1991, and one CO says that in her younger days, she was known to break up fights without backup. Another CO says that last week an inmate "whipped his thing out and was playing with himself right in front of her. She got out of her wheelchair, grabbed him by the neck, threw him up against the wall. She said, 'Don't you ever fucking do that to me again!'"

I request a portrait based on that description, so I can show it to my PCs while saying "That's what your next 3 years look like; now bend, squat and cough..."

(source: motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/cca-private-prisons-corrections-corporation-inmates-investigation-bauer )

Because what you did looks like shit?

I fucking love it.
Bonus points for traumatizing neighborhood kids with eldritch horrors.

here she is 11 years old

sorry tried to make her mature but anime

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male, Lourn has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with beaded dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

Attemptin'

Requesting a rendition of my Half-Elf Dragon Knight Paladin as edgy and generic as he sounds.

Looks a bit like Thorin from the Hobbit films but less stocky and more, well, half elfy. The main similarity is the glorius mane of hair except having a side of it being dreadlocky braids. No/little facial hair on account of him being a half elf. The armour would be that of a sorta white/iridescent scale mail across his slender frame.
If you could, include a heavy flail made from just regular steel on his hip, dragonhead pommel and the head (or whatever the term is) is a metal ball crafted to resemble a ball of fire, with the spikes coming out of it being the tips of the flames of said fireball. Not sure if I've done a good job of describing it but thats the best way I can think of summarising it. Cheers,

Pretty much exactly what you asked for.

Realized I had junk in the picture and Thought you might prefer it without the chalk box in frame

Rough sketch, low quality phone-picture due to scanner being out of commission. If desired I will clean up and colour, then scan when I'm next at that library.

>chick
A thousand thanks, but that does happen to be a man.

I'd like to request Eeyore as a cigar-chomping, helmet-wearing, worn-down soldier.

It's basically our GM.

really? well you never can tell these days. In any case I'm glad you like it.

I'd like to request Nicol Bolas replacing Dio here, saying "IT WAS ME, BOLAS!"

Seconding.

The term you are looking for is "faggot"
Have a little respect for the fella who wants to be a man who looks like a little girl

Greetings yet again drawfriends and my ever hopeful fellow beggars!

Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!

Holy shit you drew that on a sidewalk?
That's awesome!!!!

Dear me, there's no need to be rude.

What era soldier did you have in mind? I'm working on this now.

Any of you guys have a DeviantArt page (or similar) which has commission info and isn't plastered with furry? I've had a windfall of a few hundred dollars and a card game I've always wanted to make. And I'd rather work with a fatguy than a furfag.

And you don't need sneakers to run, but you'll see it's more effective

>implying artists who take commissions will hold pride over money (except in some cases) and resist the cash cow that is the furry
Just because it's there doesn't mean they are a furry, man.

Anchoring for artist

I mean, on one hand, yes, I see your point. On the other hand, the pages I've browsed so far have all used furry to demonstrate their 'sketch/half-body/full-body' rates, and several have had things like: "Will Do: Ecchi, fanart, chibi. Won't Do: Realistic, human faces, hands."

It has kind of soured me on the whole 'scouring DeviantArt' thing, thought I'd try a different approach.

Considering the monster girl posts here I can say with utmost certainty that a shit tonne of Fa/tg/uys are furfags.

artstation.com/artist/nathaniel_pilgrim
nathanielpilgrim.deviantart.com

I'll give It a shot

Ah. Well, Pilgrim and GreenMarine usually focus on humanoids and stay away from furries. Both are fairly reasonable, rates-wise.

Thanks for the link.

It's hell out there, matey. Thanks for the names. I was trying to remember Pilgrim all night, having seen his work in a thread like three months ago, but I kept thinking his name was 'Pogon' for some reason. Ended up with some weird alt-right EDM dude. You're a champ.

nobody said that, just one dude didn't know what an IG or a las rifle is, in Veeky Forums...

I was thinking something Patton-esque. That or something from Warham-...

... Thank you!

Ha! Guess that's my fault, I haven't been much around this year, been kinda busy with kobold based cards and some personal stuff, but if you are interested just shoot me a message

Requesting Leman Russ as a SJW.

Requesting my aasimar paladin. He should have violet eyes and a glow about him. I'd like the armor and shield like in the image, but the only thing that is a must is that he wears breastplate, and that the shield is metal.
He wears the mask to his his identity after he was stripped of his name and title, so he could continue to do what he can to protect his family and home.
Thanks in advance!

Kobold based cards? Can you divulge what they might be for?

Rough'd up sketch

I'd be extremely thankful if someone could make a few changes to the attached pic. I'd like to get rid of the clover symbols(as in friom the shield and amulet) and would like to have the amulet be emerald green. Also if it;s not much truble after that, I would appreciate the character to be clean shaven. Thanks a bunch

A long time client is doing a Veeky Forums game with kobolds as main characters, as a matter of fact I must do the thumbnails for the coverart this evening. Dragones, hoarding and bunch of kobolds, It is gonna be fun

Yes, I do.

not OR but that already looks super great

i have a shadowrun request if you're into it! if it's not a bother you could do it after the other guy?

black skull ballistic mask, no skin shown.
no visible eyes (maybe a faint icey blue glow from eyesocket form cybereyes)

only right arm is a cyberlimb (obvious style), the armor should not cover this arm.

the sword-from-arm is important, it's his main weapon.

the armor on jensen isn't bad but it could be a bit more like the murder armor pictured on the right, but black (and preferably without the crotch cup). maybe a combination of sorts, your choice. the armor can also very well have som (fake) blood around the chest area.

i'd be very thankful if you did this one for me.

Is he an Ehcani bounty hunter ?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AuEbTHsTIROHDDDHi-tJouKldgJF-Lw0BjMSRsniLYI/pubhtml

Requesting my Interrogator for Dark Heresy.

>Mid 30s, Newt Scamander-eqsue brown hair, flecked with grey since he became a psyker.

>Dark, hooded eyes - looks like he's constantly in need of sleep

>Slim build

>Carries a bolt pistol and a large tome.

>Has a zippo lighter that is deliberately intricate as it is his psy-focus

>Due to his powers, he has a glow around his head, like an energy field

Ideally, the pose would be similar to the one referenced but honestly, it's up to you - if you think something looks better or the pose is too awkward, go with what you think is best!

Thank you for reading my phone book of a request

artstation.com/artist/ambidexter

Allways wondered if kobolds count as furry.

Render update on bike dude.

Great! Looking forward to the colors.

Who ever is doing this is zooming in way too much.

Requesting a half-elf knight who was in the woods/fairyland a fair while. Wears a mail hauberk and chausses. His hood and ventail are off his head hanging down his neck. In one of his mail mittens he holds his duck faced helmet by one of the antlers. All the iron he wears is covered in rust, and the brass a dingy tarnish.
His hair and beard are unkempt at best only brushed with fingers. Lastly is the sash given to him by his lady. It is made of green silk with golden tassels. This ladies favor he keeps tied around his head(keeps his hair out of his face/keeps his pointy ears uncovered).
He could also have moss and vines growing up his legs.
His lady is a dryad who distracted him from "questing" for a few decades.

Forgot reference... I'm sorry.

But you're supposed to have different accounts for legit and fetish galleries.

Exactly, so if that shit shows up on the general gallery, who knows what degeneracy they get up to in the fetish art gallery.

But what if you just stumbled into their fetish gallery but assumed that it was their general?

Double delivery...I just liked the idea.

Then the vanilla stuff will be quite refreshing, no?