XRP Partner

Another major bank is partnering with Ripple

ripple.com/insights/thailands-fifth-largest-bank-krungsri-collaborates-petrochemical-company-expedite-cross-border-payments-retain-customers/

There is already upwards movement again, Ripple getting big

yos my luv, just posted the same stuff.
Fellow rippler, we're gonna get filthy rich

Nice, XRP is so much fun, don't know how so many people can talk shit about it

Technical indicators look very very good for a rip up. Strap in.

This is huge man

dude its so good. I got my friend to buy right away and then we shipped some XRP back and forth in less than 20 seconds.How is that not far superior to so many of these shitty coins.

Plus banks and big corporations. why the fuck are you not buying this right now user its going over $1 soon guaranteed

too many pajeet shilling this coin. you will have to buy my BTC for 1 million. you've been warned. hodl your shitcoin, rajeet.

No need to tell me, I'm in since 0.19 and holding strong

dumbass, this coin is going to absorb a big chunk of BTCs market cap in the future. Its better in almost every way *and* has the banks on its side

BTC has banks on it's side, moron. lightning network will absorb the entire world's economy. blockstream will be the new global banking. ripple is nothing but a private network (it's not even a blockchain). you will not make money by holding private company tokens. decentralization is the future and you're betting against it. yoiu're dumb, just like many people in the past who couldn't see the changes happening. keep losing BTC value, cucks. no smart person is still holding this shitcoin after pumping and dumping it.

you're again a complete idiot if you think ripple isnt decentralized

it isn't decentralized. the network belongs to a single company (Ripple), and they can shut it down if they want to, stop transactions, erase history, without needing any consensus from miners or outside sources. of they get hacked and lose the entire network and backups, there goes your money. decentralized blockchains, like bitcoin, don't work like that. A real decentralized public blockhain does not depend on private companies to function. I can see that most of you are paid shills for Ripple. fuck you and fuck ripple. I am not giving you my BTC and i'm not buying your shitty private tokens.

again, dumb. they are relinquishing control of nodes until it is fully decentralized, smd

SHIT THIS WILL MOON!!!!! I AM IN

Well... I will bet on decentralized, more secure public blockchains, for now. Centralized private networks already exist and there's not reason to bet on them right now. People are dissatisfied with private companies. Gotta bet on the new thing: decentralization. That's where the money is at. Ripple can try to force it's way into this environment, but we all can see that it is nothing but an attempt by the same old Boomer banker to grab a piece of the "blockchain" pie. It's not working. Better try harder, Ajit.

technical indicators show its about to crush the gap, testing ath soon

checked

>hurr durrr you'll never make money with ripple, it can never moon

dubs of true

it's not decentralized so people shit on it. fuck em all, get yer fidget spinner emone

SELL WALL BEING BROKEN RIGHT NOW! NOT A DRILL! WE GOING INTERSTELLAR

I'M ON BOARD