US GOV + ICX collaboration?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7knako/a_real_possibility_the_us_government_might/

Could this happen? Thoughts plz b4 I sink 1k into this shitcoin.

nice find OP. Anything is possible in crypto world. the guy is a legend. govs listen to legends. how it will pan out is anyone's guess. id give it a 70% chance if the guys shilling power is good. he prob has a largest interest in ICX and would be shilling it to the max to govs.

What block chain do you think governments around the world are most likely to turn to to store public ledger activity?

It's true, my uncle works at the government and confirms.

Actually though, whether it's true or not you should buy this. 800m market cap is criminally small for a project of this scope and level of partnerships that launches mainnet EOY.

The state of bag holders

WTF? fuck it man, just went all in

see you on the moon future neighbor

I bought ICX at 1170 because everybody said it was gonna moon. It’s barely over 1100 now. Wtf I want my money back.

BUMP! GOING ALL IN ON ICX WHILE IT’S STILL RELATIVELY LOW

I slept through the spike to 2400.
Did I miss my chance? Or will the price rise again?

yeh 800m cap is tiny for this type of project. It will grow bigger as time moves on. You can't go from 800m to billions after a day of listing. needs organic growth.

There was no spike to 2400. That was the initial price when listed on Binance. Dipped hard after that, and still hasn’t gone back up. I say buy now or forever hold your piece.

>govs listen to legends
except the u.s. isn't a 3rd world country like yours, Kumar.

poorfag here all in on this

lul short term pain for long term gains

IT’S LOW! BUY NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!

Stop limit at 0.0002000?

ICX is selling for $1.86 on OKEX and $2.40 on HitBTC.
What would stop me from buying ICX on OKEX and immediately selling it on HitBTC for a guaranteed profit?

Nothing, it's called arbitrage

we moon

nobody wants to sell anymore it seems
we will moon

>ICX
>shitcoin
this will have $1 tril market cap!!!!
Get in or get left behind!!!!!!!

I dont see why people would even sell this gem.

Actually, it turns out that OKEX disallowing users from the US is what stops me.

Can someone clarify if 200m or 400m is the CURRENT circ cap? I am getting confused with the locking period of some pre-saler,

11-12 billion more realistic by Q4 2018

Better to go on this or on Vechain now ?

Vechain seems about to explode

up to you but the shilling and events planned for this reminds me of NEO before they went on a roadshow to promote it. When this group starts roadshows and promotions in Korea every retail investor will be backing up their trucks to pump this and we all know the force of the Korean pumps

200m tokens were available for the token sale, a lot of people didn't pass the KYC, so it should be even lower than that

Gooks are waking up soon. Let's see if this thing goes.

Looking good right now. I wanna see a moon. Could it reach 2000?

Yes, I can't imagine that in this universe where literal absolute shitcoins moon to >50 top market cap coins, ICON will fall below current level.

i believe this whole day was mind games to shake off weak hands and accumulate coins for whales and insiders

lets hope so

its so obvious there were pump and dump scare strategies all day, i got fooled a bit and lost some coins trying to compete but i suck so now...

IM HODLING

Accumulated 40k ICX. The odds that you see a pink wojack soon is very high.

me too sadly, tho i lost only 3 ICX
im leaving it now till the mainnet

Fuck, tell me about it. 3 AM TRX dump scared me shitless. Now it’s back to what it was and climbing.

bump

First time Veeky Forums got me to buy something, lets hope what they say about Veeky Forums isn't true

i bought into the ICO without a word from Veeky Forums
best decision of my life

How did you learn about it and what ICO to buy into next?