finance.yahoo.com/news/75-banks-now-ripples-blockchain-network-162939601.html
discord.gg/sDtN5v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and what kind of source is this?

it's all true:

twitter.com/WRXQuirk/status/942781186769936385

"@WRXQuirk"

>random twitter shill quoted as source
range ban pajeets when? they're shitting up this board even worse than their designated streets

meh

ripple's marketcap is too high for any significant gains, i dont want to leave eth now that it has reached a new ATH

Someone bought 9 million XRP yesterday so that could be linked.

>Cryptocurrency Trader Founder of CoinMunch

Hold my bags the post

Only coin that's going on Coinbase is BAT.

Here is your source from the CEO of coinbase:
twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145

Fake And Gay

>range ban pajeets when? they're shitting up this board even worse than their designated streets

stay poor nigger

No thanks, the total supply is far too high to make gains without putting your entire stack into it. This breaks the cardinal rule of never putting your eggs in to one basket

>Monero

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you wish

it was 900 million. almost 1% of supply

cost under $1 to instantly transfer. gg plebs XRP is next level

Explain how the coin supply has anything to do with how much $ you need to put in to realize a certain % gained? You should be looking at MC not total supply.

Luckily you are still right though, MC is too high at the moment I think.

>>>>>LINK

They have to list on gdax first to have liquidity. Fake news. Gdax news is all that matters.

Or they just market buy a billion coins, like someone did recently. There are coins going directly to CoinBase and other going to GDAX first.

>A human who has a twitter account says XRP will be on coinbase
>ITS HAPPENING

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

this is not going to go the way that you think

>people were saying this same thing a month ago
>3x'd

fuck off already please

>001▶
>
>watched XRP charts daily
>saw it break .30 finally
>buy at .36
>laugh maniacally knowing yakuza bankers will pump this shit to the max

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

shut up, ripple was below top 5 back then

you expect ripple to pull another 3x maybe? and take ethereum's second place, just because of coinbase listing ( which is fake)

you are dumb as dirt m8

I thought that was true at 2c, then it went to 6c and 9c.

Depends what you consider significant gains but this market is having money pumped into it constantly through BTC and large marketcaps right now might not be so big soon. Meanwhile Ripple is positioned as an established and connected coin that also normies who don't understand coin supply will think is super undervalued and want to buy cheap.

I'll take that gamble. If this thing gets listed on coinbase at 7c normies are going to buy it like gold dust thinking it's a cheap repeat of BTC/ETH/LTC

So should I hodl my 1.5k ripple? Kind of goes against my standards desu.

nah you can fuck off, when this hits 2 bucks in a few months you send me a video if you trying to suck your own dick while crying over your shitcoins

hodl. I'd say give it 30 days to see where it goes.

i dont really care about the news, but technicals showing its about to crush the gap up, buy this shit asap

Even though this is fake, it most likely will be added next year.
People forget this is normiebase. Its not a normal exchange. And they aren't going to put in some random shitcoins that aren't very popular.

>month ago
>below top 5
u fookin wut m8?

Hmmm okay, but I'll blame you if LINK suddenly triples.

ATH was 24k sat

wrong. i just got this leaked photo from my friend on the inside

If you bought at 0.2 cent or less keep it, you have nothing to loose.

Thank you user for making this
It really needed to happen

wewewewew

>Ltc at 20dorra
>BTC at 2k dorra
Makes me cry desu
>just started crypto
>hopped from coin to coin with small losses
>finding my way in this unforgiving place
>months later I'm 5x my investement because Link taught me its better to research and hodl

My fucking sides left orbit

Ripple's mooning!

trusting faggots on twitter is worse than trusting anonymous faggots on a taiwanese image board

ripple is gonna drop hard

Reminder to ignore Ripple shilling Pajeet threads. Every time you post on it, it bumps the thread. I advise you guys to just filter the worlds "Ripple", "XRP", "LINK", "Chainlink" and "banks". The shilling is getting annoying. Ripple pajeets are shilling this harder than LINKtards. They are even trying to say this shit token is not centralized. Laugh at them or ignore the threads. They will be pink wojaking as they lose money (unless you fall for their sales pitch).

Just bought at 4000sat due to TA analysis, now I come here and see this also.. feeling pretty comfy guys

>cuck face
>no cuck "verified" blue checkmark
Fake account! OP IS A FAKE! A GREAT BIG PHONY!!!!

OH SHIT IT'S REALLY GOING

Ok nobody knows this but I found the color code of the ripple logo added inside a CSS file of the coinbase website since a few hours ago. This makes sense since the logo's are created using vector paths.

Fuck off, buying the fidget spinner at $0.14 made me a fuck ton of money

thats why i trust the patterns and not news, pull up the charts and open your eyes you dumb fuck

UP UP AND SAVE

SHOULD I BUY NOW I CAN ONLY AFFORD 66.00 WORTH?? I WANT THE LAMBO

Look at the red on the right user
That day ran pink with woejack's blood on Veeky Forums
You missed some moons
but you missed some apocalyptic shit as well.

yes, it's only beginning :)

MACD lines are proving this is also undervalued right now

This, I just bought the shit because the chart was looking stagnant and ready for a test pump. Feels good.
It's going to a dollar sooner or later and btc doesn't seem ready to push 20k at the moment so why not.

gotta start somewhere

Its starting to move lads

Ripple is already a top coin. It's almost twice as big as Litecoin. Why would anyone think it has any moon potential?

we made it my white nigga @3,95k sat, I just saw this before going to my night shift and put around 850$ on it. Literary 1 minute later I see it started rising and I saw this thread.

Perfect timing :^)

because its going to absorb other market caps in the future when people realize how good it is

O SHIT HERE WE GO GUYS

Shill me on why it's so good?

.8 now Let's go

i bought it at like 0.75 usd some days ago, hoping for it to go to 3 usd or something if coinbase really adds it.

finance.yahoo.com/news/75-banks-now-ripples-blockchain-network-162939601.html

will be fully decentralized
instant transfer
tiny fees
banks love it
corps love it
consumes little to no energy
if banks adopt and use XRP, 100bn is not very much to go around

ripple =\= xrp

but ihave to say, transferring xrp between wallets feels good man, i use it to transfer between exchanges

legit. it's so fucken fast. i knw ripple =/= xrp but they have good reason to shill their own shit and i trust them to succeed in doing that in the longrun

>tfw so much volume out of sudden it crashed my Binance

muh dick

is it too late to get in?

>Ok nobody knows this but I found the color code of the ripple logo added inside a CSS file of the coinbase website since a few hours ago. This makes sense since the logo's are created using vector paths.

Post proof or fuck off rajeesh

this is going to dump so hard kek

>People forget this is normiebase. Its not a normal exchange.

I'm pretty sure people at Coinbase/GDAX have expressed wanting to avoid centralized things in their exchange (aka Ripple)

yes, they release more money into circulation probably everyday to keep price stable (and probably jew us)

Will hardly be more than $1 EOY, more like $1 forever

its nottt fucking centraliiiized people need to fucking read don't buy into this bullshit

1h timezone says otherwise, only the beginning

>1h timezone
>pump started less than 30min ago

good luck user

3 BIG GREEN DILDOS

Ride Ripple for the next few hours, move to Stellar, that's your play boys.

20 BTC sell wall at 4400

You still have time, wait for this pump to end on the 5/15 minute, it will go down one or two candles, then get in. Don't worry too much about catching the very bottom just get in; It will at least go up to above where you bought in at and could keep rising so keep an eye on it.
Good luck.
>made it my white nigga @3,95k sat
Not bad. Nothing like making more money in crypto than you make at your job while at your job.
Get it mang.

How legit is this guy? He looks legit but seems hard to believe they would add this coin few people have heard of with a weird acronym (XRP)

Based bought in at 0.75 3 hours ago.

Can't wait for my garage of lambos

this.
Last time it reached $1 sunk to .70 in minutes.
Dont be greedy.

I still have 5000 of those.

Fake news

Ripple is 1 coin that will absolutely never be on Coinbase.

>not getting in xlm earlier today
Yeah quite a good day for newfag pump friendly financial shitcoins.

Yep, R.I.P. BTC, every single normie on the planet will buy ripple after christmas adds on TV etc.

If you are reading this you are early in new world order currency before all other 99.9% normies.

RIPPLE WILL REPLACE DOLLAR EURO POUND YEN, CHINA IS CHINA

It may be legit. However, dont expect the coin to be beyond $1.5 anytime soon even after being added to coinbase.

Its a good coin, i like it, but the rocket is not going anywhere.

>100bn supply
>works out to 13.3 XRP per person on earth
>knowing they can't "print more" and that it isn't centralized
>tfw

Why would this moron post this? Fucking retard now it’s going to be more expensive to accumulate

keep pumping this shitcoin instead of complaining, mr whale

>one of the only coins doing things in the real world with notable organizations
>shitcoin

looks like it's taking off pretty hard. i predict 1 usd in the next 24h, maybe more

i don't care about your shitcoin, i just ride the waves

Please stay on fagbook.

>implying i dont

I can't find an exchange that will let me purchase! I don't have a way to proove residency.

Ethereum Network is down, I can't even transfer. It feels bad.

binance fgt

thse mans have been saying the same thing if you trust them discord.gg/sDtN5v

eat shit, pajeet