Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

RELENTLESS SHITPOSTING edition

Don't even bother >Dank Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs. Sorry, it's shit, but it'll read 3s.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempts to fuck up your list
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>DIS DA WAAAGH ORGANIZA, ZOG YERSELF IF YER STILL ASKIN' ABOUT IT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Another list building program that may or may not be a pile of shit
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Can whoever left Cegorach's book open just fucking own up already?)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

First for nids

Veeky Forums is the easiest board on Veeky Forums to troll, people can't stop taking the bait.

Forgot the picture

Is there anywhere to find a run down on how to use green stuff?

I've had to pick some up to fix some gaps in my ravenwing, but outside "mix it together until it's green, then shove it in" there's not a lot of info.

Do I need to re-prime the model because of it etc?

I think that's why the 40kg bingo card is posted so often.
Each thread usually had at least 3 of them because people know they'll get (you)'s from it.

Let's do this one more time.
Post your entire collection as a list, upgrades optional
Not pictured: a hierophant

Nids are best

Why the fuck are all Eldar players SJWs advocating female Astartes.

These guys will know how to handle green stuff: Paint won't stick to green stuff, it does need to be primed.

Can I get a little C&C for my Super-Mega Fun-line list?

Low test army for low test males

Would a CSM MoN biker list be too much against newer players?

>female Astartes
Do the autists not realize that the process would both just end up turning the female into a male anyway AND have CATASTROPHICALLY lower success rate? Like, we're talking literally thousands of times lower. Just to get something that is, at best, a half-abomination.

You didn't forget. It just arrived via Deep Strike on a later turn.

Yes. New players aren't aware of how fast bikes can close the gap.
MoN bikers using Traitor legions is sadistic even against normal players.

A lot of it's shitposting, and the rest is a few betas who think it's a legit cause

Nth for the Aedarki Aeldari

Being a 5th edition player, I had no idea how fast everything was now. It's insane. It's also kinda nice because I like to use my big blobs of Guardsmen to charge with Straken's Furious charge, so I'm all welcoming them closing the big gap it would take me to run all the way over.

>Aedarki Aeldari

>Post your entire collection as a list,

This was disappointingly easy.

Depends on what he's running, really, and how well you know how to use it.

Typically, though, I'd advise against it because I play Slaaneshi Noise Marines/Raptors/Terminators, and think that Nurgle Biker spam is just a lazy list that requires little skill compared to other Chaos lists, especially now with Traitor Legions.

That's just my opinion, though. You can run whatever you want, and I'd still play against a Nurgle Biker list because your Jinking is useless against my Sonic Weapons and striking first with Lightning Claws means I'll win most combats

I kinda want to get this mentality out that having a copyright-friendly faction rebrand is "gay". It's not. It's GW's TEQ. It's fair if they can have one if you bring some Astartes or Astra Militarum. If they bring multiple and in the Age of the Emperor, then yes that is pretty retarded.

Also Walkers are not vehicles. They're just a unique subtype. Having a whole army oriented around them would be incredibly boring. If World Eaters had the same love that Space Marines then that would be fine.

A "fun" theme song to listen to is something that tries to represent all the neat fluff of the army in a combined arms fashion. Not just spamming any one single genre. A good dubstep artist would know that some well supported sick drops is a cheaper and arguably better source of anti eardrum fire power than metal music.

I'm so tired of hearing non Raptors players complain about "muh tacticool dudes or muh Leviathans" They're there in the codex, they have a purpose, just like the FWs.source then any of the color shcemes. Just because you get butthurt at the shitposters doesn't mean that the other Raptors players have to stop using a particular army. Quit bitching.

To be fair Death Guard formation rules aren't quite as beneficial as you'd hope given the compulsory tax. You get stealth outside of 18" of shooting but not within and the rerollable 1 on FNP is negligable. Death Guard are still too expensive for what they offer to stack the weapon skill and initiative debuff to still fit bikes , troop and anti air/havocs and are better off as MoN marines.

>a half-abomination

The female half, right?

Eldar should just be removed. They're not fun. They're not interesting. And canonically they're dying off so it feels weird buying a bunch of them, and they appeal to whiny beta political cucks. Just kill off the cheap space Elves already.

kek
I just got in and don't know what to add to round out my list. I wanted to play them because big dudes and I loved gene stealers. The GSC came out and I don't know what to do besides loose money.

>Straken
The temptation to use him to build an assault focused IG army is too real.
S4 infantry blobs on the charge with attached priests to re-roll hits, maybe wounds too.
Supported by divination psykers who grant full BS overwatch, Rending close combat attacks or the 4++ for the unit.

Actually, i meant that as in ''not COMPLETELY hideous and disgusting but still creepy and off-putting'', but sure, you go with that.

This whole remembering the picture bit is hard

No

I'll take the bait. But Eldar are far from boring. Read their stories. Path of the Dark Eldar was fucking great.

Put them in a castellan for free hatred.

>be privileged little shits who get an empty galaxy and god-tech from their creators and all they have to do is indulge in hedonism and breed like animals
>manage to fuck everything up for everyone in the most spectacular way possible since they're a bunch of degenerates
>act all high and mighty and consider other species beneath them despite having a track record worse then the most vile worshipers of Chaos
They're privileged, spoiled brats, supreme degenerates and super-hypocrites. You can tell why they appeal to the vermin that plays them.

Yes.

Take it from an Eldar player who has a Tumblr and reposts shit like this with a lengthy rant about women's representation in tabletop wargaming.

WHO /SERVANT OF THE 4 ARMED EMPEROR/ HERE

Reposting for hopefully more constructive feedback
How do you like my casual list?

Cool, is that the cover of 8th edition?

Nah senpai

SKREEE

My brother in arms, you understand. I load up on blobs, Straken, Primaris Psykers and Imperial Agents Astropaths.

Keeping Straken alive can be tough though, especially with him challenging everyone and everything. The Priest can make him re-roll his 5++ Invuln, but unless a Psyker gives him Forewarning, re-rollable 5++ won't save you that often from Powerfists. I usually run a Chimera with Camo Netting. I've been using Bullgryns too lately, so they help giving his vehicle a 3+ cover save. I've got to rework the list but I've been working on a few ideas.

That is nice, especially if you throw in small 10 man squads to eat Overwatch, or to speed bump an assault unit until you can get the charge off. The problem with Castellans is that you still need something like Stubborn or Fearless to make sure your blobs don't run, so you're likely still going to spend the points on a Commissar or Priest.

A nice character for that is Jacobus since he has an aura of Fearless and Counter-Attack. It can be pretty swell to sit in front of an assault squad, cast Prescience, order FRFSRF and then wait to be charged. Only issue with that is when they ignore your bait and speed over to something else.

Also you can't take Straken with Castellans.

How many times are you going to post it in a single thread?

At least other shitposters have the decency to only do it once per general.

Reminder that you can't lose if you eat your opponents models.

The oppressive bourgeois of the corpse emperor are the ones needing to be purged

Brother shall we show them what true darkness is?

>playing Chaos failure marines

I rather not be a bugfucker.

Threadly reminder

the average Tau player
>"nice guy"
>might have a fedora
>beta as fuck
>moralfag who feels superior
the average Necron player
>edgy
>autist or aspie
>misanthropist
>hates normies
the average Eldar player
>Neckbeard
>Weeb
>escapist
>enlightened by his own intelligence

>xenos
>heretics
>mutants
>also psykers
Holy shit how can one faction be so heretical

Too much crap on the hammerhead.
Lose it all except for the disruption pods, maybe hold onto the spines.

Try and squeeze in a pathfinder team for markerlight support.

>Calling the true Emperor a fucking bug

HERESY
E
R
E
S
Y

What are you anons up to tonight? And I know I just finished the batrep today but would you guys be interested if I dumped a bunch of the pictures from my last game?

And I played a massive Apocalypse game yesterday it took about 7 hours total is that pretty standard for one anons?

Never mind the second point, just saw what the drones are carrying.

>a bug
>having an opinion
>it mattering

>Thinking your fat fuck that just leads you getting eaten by space bugs is anything of worth

On my phone but:

++HQ++
Librarian Dreadnought (BA)
LibrarianTerminator (BA)
Archon (DE)
Commander (Tau)
Librarian (DA)

++Troops++
10x Warriors (DE)
10x Warriors (DE)
5x Scouts (BA)
5x Scouts (BA)
5x Scouts (BA)
10x Firewarriors (Tau)
10x Tactical Marines (DA)
10x Tactical Marines (DA)
10x Deathwatch Veterans
10x Deathwatch Veterans
10x Deathwatch Veterans

++Elites++
1x Vindicare Assassin
1x Cullexes assassin
1x Eversor assassin
1x Callidus assassin
1x Ghostkeel
3x Stealth Suit
3x Crisis Suit
5x Incubi
10x Terminators (BA)
5x Deathwing Terminator
5x Deathwatch Terminators
20x Genestealers

++Fast++
12x Reaver Jetbikes
2x Raiders
1x Venom
2 Drop Pods
1x Corvus Blackstar
2x Pirahna

++Heavy++
1x Leman Russ
2x Hammerhead Gunship

++LoW++
1× Baneblade

Threadly reminder

the average [your army] player
>loser
>smells bad
>probably still gets breastfed

the average [my army] player
>physique to rival a Greek god
>wins every game unless they feel like letting their opponent taste victory for once
>all around really great guys

I play Skubmarines, by the way

>unpainted Yncarne
This is my favorite meme. Good luck painting that thing you stupid shits.
It's why I haven't fully assembled mine yet.

>batrep
Did you already report your Apoc game? I'd love to hear about it. Honestly though, any constructive input would be excellent, GGA. The past few threads have been utter shit.

I'm a noob and bought my first Orks ever and drilled my first gun barrel. I also spent $250 on an airbrush and compressor because I thought it would make my models look better. But I have a feeling I made a hugely novice mistake.

>is that pretty standard for one anons?
Depends on the points and what armies are playing.
Daemons and Tau really stretch out the length of a turn in apoc games.

Last apoc game I played, 7500 points each, took 6 hours.

your sister came pretty easy for us.

Those guardsmen you celebrate? 99% of them are followers of the true god

also

>Implying ascension into the hive is bad

I want corpse-fags to leave

>mfw not even playing
>mfw just triggered an autist to start projecting

>being so ashamed of your army that you pretend you don't play
It's alright buddy, we can't all play my army.

DIRTY.
STINKING.
MUTANTS.

>he desperately needs this to be true
Sorry m8.

I think you missed the point

>Forgeworld Metalica transfer sheets are no longer in production
>Mars decals are all white and won't show up on the white paintscheme
Should I abandon Metalica? I feel like without the red decals they'll look too bland.

Played a 20k apoc, took 12 straight hours and three people on each side, our turns were limited to an hour each, an hour of setup, an hour after turn three for lunch and general planning
My side was at least 5k in just gaunts so yeah

F R E E

H
A
N
D

>20k points
Jesus Christ how big was your table?

I can't freehand for shit.

Emperor bless!

Well time to practice, son!

Only one way to learn friendo.

Not him but I played an Apoc game that had 40k points for each side. Table was 12x12 (three tables separated so you could get between. Even then shit was so packed you had to use orbital bombardment and the like to clear room for deep strikers.

We somehow managed to fit on an 8x4.
It was Taudar and Salamanders (to be referred to as the alliance) vs Nids and Nurgle, the alliance side was a lot of big shit fully kitted-out (that fuckhuge Eldar titan and such) against 300 gaunts with some synapse support, some Nurgle formation in deepstrike and a group of 8 Carnifex' in a formation.
A lot of shit was in deepstrike and the gaunt squads came back the next turn. It was literal hell and my side lost 14:15 in objectives.

Hiya

What a great day for the brotherhood :)

So yes mix the putty until you have a consistent green and then place a small amount in the area you wish to fill. Push it in until the gap is filled and then use either your finger or end of a painbrush to smooth it over.

Once it has dried you can sculpt it. It is really simple to use you dont need a guide. The difficulty is if you start modelling your own stuff with it.

Really dislike the list. For 2000pts you do not have a lot at all. My 1500pts guard list has pask, 4 russes, 50 guardsmen, 2x wyverns and a vendetta. At least drop the command squad and add in some more infantry.

>tfw want to do Word Bearers
>hate summoning with a passion
>posessed are trash
>unfluffy to take marks

>maybe do non legion warband, like The Scourged or The Harvest
>feel like it'd be wrong to use legion rules for dudes who were never a part of any of them
>free VotLW and other bonuses seem pretty useful
>autism says no

>love Black Legion and World Eater rules
>don't particularly care for either
>love Word Bearer fluff
>hate their rules

I don't know what to do. My autism will not stand counts-as either.

Alright Veeky Forums, we do a lot of talking about factions we like and shitposting about the players of each respective faction so let me ask you guys a question.

What is your LEAST favorite faction by fluff? Not rules, nor fanbase, just the concept of the faction and the roles it plays in the universe. What just doesn't do it for you?

I won't post my own for the sake of appearing unbiased.

Is there any options for Ork battlefield corpses like the SM corpses? Or will I have to make my own? I was planning on building an Ork themed battlefield wasteland board littered with bloody Ork corpses.

Rules should always be the first thing to not give a shit about. Just play a shitty WB list.

Dark Eldar

I just can't take them seriously. And I wonder where they keep all these huge armies if they only have Commoragh.

Are the genestealer units included in the Deathwatch Overkill game able to be used in a CAD? Can I bring Purestrain Princlings or the faithful throng in a normal game of 40k?

Play Iron Warriors.

Painting and right now working on my close combat Guard list. I have some ideas, but I'm not sure. I've tried a few out with limited success. I've done mostly sitting back and shooting Guard, so my target priority and where I should move stuff is not so good when my whole army is advancing forward.

Also I know you can only take 3 Priests, but I usually take another 1 from Imperial Agents.

Have you thought of a list for it?

Ok, cheers.
It's my first lot of models, so don't particularly wanna screw em up.

This. Can't stand them. Super hypocrites, cowards and all around scum.

Necrons

Dark Eldar have pocket realms so each Archon has his own universe

Commorragh is incredibly vast.

Necrons. Not because they're actually bad but just because it feels like they don't bring much to the setting that isn't covered already by another faction. Eldar were the original "unbelievably ancient high-tech dying race", with Ynnead they even steal the whole "space undead' schtick. Tyranids do the "implacable emotionless scourge of all life with limitless numbers" thing much better, Chaos does the "spooky supernatural evil gods from beyond" better than C'Tan, AdMech is better for the "legions of unfeeling oldschool rayguntech robot/cyborgs" and so on.

I feel like they really need another angle to lean on for Necrons going forward.

>And I wonder where they keep all these huge armies if they only have Commoragh.
I don't think you understand how big Commorragh is...

Unclear, but I'm not sure why you would want to since everything in the actual Codex is almost straight up better.

Do you live in Houston by chance? Saw a guy with your exact models at a GW

True, but Necrons are second-best in all of those things (except being an ancient high-tech race, they're better then the Eldar there imo), and that makes them an unbelievable threat.

I just don't like space marines in general, salamanders are okay and space sharks I guess but everyone else is just trash

Is this bait? That list is literally just the Dark angels side of DV.

>Eldar players