ITT POST GAINS

ITT POST GAINS
IM FUCKING CUMMING FROM THESE PLANKTON-TIER GAINS SO I NEED TO SEE WHAT YOU WHALES ARE GETTING

100% in a week hmm. I could do better.

RUN THEM JEWELS FAST

Started with $5K back in August. I still have the little post-it note where I scribbled what 5 coins I would allocate $1K on. The 2 biggest winners were OMG and ANS.

I still feel like I'm in a dream but if it keeps going like this I'll be able to retire in like 2 years

Good luck selling your bags.

A bit of profit

How to see portfolio chart on Delta app, user?

My app only shows All Time and 24H

Wish I had the balls to throw money around like that. This crypto nonsense is probably a once-in-lifetime opportunity, the kind of shit my grandkids would talk about.

pretty good day

Not a whale but shit 15k-20k a month in ridiculous. BTC value graph is almost the same.

Not sure if I'm gonna make it at this rate.

I use Blockfolio too.

Those violent spikes are WaBi (and some are caused by Dragonchain).

My portfolio literally jumped from $3k to $11k in 6 days. Praise the Kek.

how so user? You're an inspiration

Fuck. What coins are you holding?

Sure hope your sold or your portfolio didn't do shit

Just got a new ATH bitches.

There's a little graph at the top left of the screen when you're looking at your portfolio. Click that.

Newfag question: Are people with big gains hodling or actually trading?

pls be real

I have dash for Some steady gains, And most of my money is now in FUN bought last week at a low low price now i am going to hodl until next year; unless FUN disappears i wont lose money with it

Nope, still holding both WaBi and Dragonchain. They still have big rooms for growth.

Gonna sell some when WaBi hits $5 and Dragonchain hits $4.

I stopped chasing moon missions and changed my strategy to hold coins with low risk and big potential.

No little graph as you described. Maybe I haven't updated the app or is it only available for Delta Pro?

21k REQ bought at .08. 10K LINK and 100k cindicator. Rest in BTC/Eth.

I hold because I don't feel confident in my trading abilities. Others trade 10%-20% of their portfolios between coins to catch moon missions. Some make huge gains, I'm sure

all our graphs look the same. this can't end well guys...

yes real

buy bat before gdax lists it

Pretty comfy

Ah REQ. I missed that one.

Any other coins that you think are promising?

I've got a lot of confidence in REQ so I'm going to keep buying the dips while it's still under $1. XLM seems promising. If you're a poorfag id honestly buy a huge stack of cindicator or FUN and let it build those coins will make it eventually.

how did you do it? whatd you start off with? what are you in now?

started with 100k this year will make a post later

i'm big in bat omg link icx reqt eth gnt

Just a week ago i was sub .20 sats from 1 bitcoin making vwry bad trades and thought i missed out and lost it all. We're all going to make it bros.

Poor baby. :(

sexy portfolio user, congrats

Off $4.5k aud.

LARP

God, I wish that were me.

Hodling is not a meme. It worked out for me.
Buy & Hold

>link, gnt
I'm going to make it aren't I? How do you feel about bancor and dgb? I basically bought everything ATL in USD.

Buy-up-to prices for link and gnt? Thx user

no you're not gonna make it

nice troll attempt faggot

Not the best week, but it's been a fuckin great day. (REQ/ETH holder)

put in $3,000 from march-july, thanks for the help, Veeky Forums!

My fucking shekels!!!!

This is just the beginning

I also have mixed feelings about this

congrats

Bare in mind that most of us in here are raging autists who think alike.

Nothing crazy yet, only have put in like 1200 over the last month (almost all of it last week) so quite happy with almost 2 months wageslave pay in gains over a few days.

My last month, pretty good.

Yeah, not sure what to think about that. It's gotta go downwards at some point.. But when?!

Omise Go rewarding the faithful.