Newfag here, where is a trusted place to buy and trade altcoins?

Newfag here, where is a trusted place to buy and trade altcoins?

Binance

binance. only trade there

Or Bittrex

don't listen to this faggot.

Use only liqui

Yobit.

Don't forget to buy ESPERS, a guaranteed moon to 500x.

Binance, never had a problem with it.

Do not do this
It's a literally worthless coin that the devs (who abandoned the project) have repeteadly asked to be removed from the exchange.

Yes, that is a very useful information indeed. Thank you, thank you.

>trusting the chinks

OP, things are Wild West atm, there is no exchange that you can fully trust. Mad gains are being made, but you may lose everything. EtherDelta is probably the most trustworthy exchange, because it's decentralized.

We all gonna make it, don't fuck with newfags like that senpai, they don't need help to ruin themselves, let them have some fun at least. Or at the very least meme link.

localbitcoins works pretty alrite to cash out some intermediate amounts (1k to 50k)

If you can the trust of a merchant in your area you can conduct transactions in cash and dodge taxes to some extent.

Depends on what kind of a newfag you are. Though, always trade cautiously, read news and updates; and most importantly: DYOR. Let's just hope Uncle Sam doesn't stand up from his throne.

It's blocked in my country (Russia), and when I try to bypass the blockade, it doesn't function properly: only shows buyers.

Bittrex is the most reliable so far
t. Former binance and Yobit user. Both lag like crazy

Veeky Forums isn't blocked in Russia?

Binance

My ISP allows it, and, what's funny, it allows Gelbooru. If you mean the country range ban on Veeky Forums itself, it was brief and was lifted about two years ago.

binance
use my referral id 10051850

tbqh Veeky Forums is somewhat pro-Russia so the Russian government doesn't really see much benefit on blocking Veeky Forums.

Yeah, but most of the time it's retarded. Konachan - anime wallpaper site - is blocked. Many hentai tubes and doujinshi sites have no business with my country, yet they are blocked as well.

Is nhentai, hitomi, and e-hentai blocked there too?

Not OP but thanks for the referral :)

OP, use Binance. It’s currently the highest volume exchange, prices increase higher on there so it’s easier to make profit, new features coming out every week, and coins are getting added right after their ICO unlock period where it can take months for them to get listed on other exchanges.

If you or anyone else ends up signing up, please use my referral ID: 10918179