Transformers subedition

>SOON TO BE OBSOLETE, ALL GLORY TO THE SCANON
mediafire.com/file/cxrk2978wbwkmv0/Thousand Sons.pdf
mediafire.com/file/t6y7bddxcy387yw/Space Wolves.pdf
mediafire.com/file/8ukjwhr4a8x6tet/Titan Guard.pdf
mediafire.com/file/1voouhaka9bctd9/Talons of the Emperor.pdf

>HHG
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyC

>Updated rulebooks
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764
>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>Make your unit entries, use Celestia Antiqua Std and Garamond
mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA Exploitable v1.pdf

>BoP's Paint guide
imgur.com/a/aBKJE

>HHG Discord
discordapp.com/invite/wYS2J6b

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for senpai

First for wall autism.

Second for the best.

>baroque armour with a few skulls and spikes
>not covered with rotting babies and scalps
weak

Top 3 but not best.

Jesus Christ, that's some bad perspective

my space dad is better than your space dad

fight me irl

To be quite honest, I'm surprised that there's no special rule allowing an army led by Leman Russ to field Leman Russ tanks. Its named after him for fucks sakes.

What's a good gunboat for Ironwing Protocol? Are Malcadors worth the investment? I already have vindicators and executioner pred, looking to fill that third slot.

So I just bought a Warlord Titan.

Do I get a medal.

Gonna go with Legio Ignatum colors too.

How do you access

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyC

-requires passkey

Your space dad is dead, I'm already winning.

No you get pity and envy for your financial spendings

My space dad actually did something. Is this a son of ultramar talking?

>I already have vindicators and executioner pred

Are you me?

My space dad kickes your space dad's ass off imperium secumcum's throne

Nigga what?

Also,

>BL

>BL
Like there would be a lot to argue about if it wasn't for them.

After my space dad told your space dad to get to work he flipped rowboat the finger and left him to cry in his moms arms.

Shit, I don't even know who your space dad is.

Was he at Terra? The others are forgettable.

>fighting at Terra

My space dad was to busy trading artillery of mass destruction to traitors and ganking Curze

Oh DAngles. Okay.

Can't wait for you guys to turn out traitor.

>AU where all the primarchs are bad OCs

>imperium secumcum
>BL
We're talking about the other kind of BL now, aren't we?

What's the difference?

Fucking moron.

Again, too busy smashing in furfag teeth in 40k. When loyalty is it's own reward you stop caring about the little things.

Oh, hey, I was right.

Stop hurting your space dad's lover's space kids. That's domestic violence!

One's gay as fuck and the other is about dudes on dudes.

Terra was full of wall autist and violent retards. Not something to brag aboutm

>violent retards

Yeah, the chaos legions kind of sucked.

So 40k Cypher has been confirmed as Farith Redloss.
I notice Redloss is only in 1 book. Problem is I don't really want to read Angels of Caliban because I hate the Dark Angels and I hate Gave Thorpe. Could someone summarise it.

>So 40k Cypher has been confirmed as Farith Redloss.
>Trusting bols

What a fag.

>leave some stuff on the table overnight after working on it
>moms boyfriend thinks it would be a hilarious prank to snap the sword off my tartaros praetor and badly glue it on his crotch

>hot topic pants : the primarch

get rid of him

>moms boyfriend
cucked lmao
>snap the sword off my tartaros praetor and badly glue it on his crotch
double cucked

>moms boyfriend
>cucked

What is this the south

no we're in mongolia

You talking shit about senpai's sexy pants?

I built one on commission. I hope you have a drill press, bandsaw, and about 5 tubes of 2-part epoxy, you will need all of them.

some of the casting gates exceed 1" diameter, and you'll also need to cut many of the blocks off the plates with a saw to avoid cracking the edge detail of the plates.

other useful things to know: building the main body in the order specified will cause you nothing but suffering. dry fit all the parts, glue the back upper split panel into one peice, then get a friend to come help you for the extra hands and build the whole thing at once, using electrical tape to apply even pressure along all the seams.

Legs do not actually need pinning if you build them up correctly and use strong epoxy, and the shoulder weapons do not ned magnets as they have a design which locks them in place when sideways pressure is applied.

dry fit everything 3 times, then do it again just to be sure.

getting a set of 16" or larger squeeze clamps (larger than the ones in pic) will save your sanity when setting the volcano cannon, sunfury, and lasblaster barrels

if you intend to do drilling for magnets, get a brad-point bit as it cuts outside-in, and will not put pressure on the surrounding resin, for diameters larger then 1/4" (say you plan to put a big fuckoff magnet in the torso joint) get yourself some ryobi x-wing forster bits as they do the same thing as the brad points but leave a flat bottom to the cut.

>my moms boyfriend jamal is really cool guise. he breaks my plastic army men and makes me give him money for his and mommy's needle medicine.

So commission any single thing Forgeworld in excess of $150 because its warped resinshit. Got it.

yes, yes i am.

actually the warping on the warlord I built for the guy was very minimal, I think only 3 parts total. they're using machine-cut molds for most of the newer large kits and it shows in the cast quality.

the arms are incredibly difficult to magnetize as the joint there has very little thickness to work with, but what you can do is use a removable pin for arm swapping.in this case I used brass tube to create a retaining wall and spread the load on the resin, and turned down a stainless steel pin on a lathe to fit.

that sounds horrible 2bh

No that just sounds like you have to treat it like a second job essentially. Which is cool for commissionfag, because hes doing it for a second job.

it's not something you'll get done in a short time. the build I did took ~58 hours not including curing time, and it was build-only, no paint and leaving the plates off. the bag of casting gates probably weighs close to 12 lbs or more. I kept them all for use as terrain later (dragon's teeth or jersey walls)

Wrong thread, faggot.

Yup. Derp.

Well since you're here and you do commission work, what do you recommend for varnish treatment? I'm planning on doing a glossy varnish and maybe follow up with non-glossy varnish or not since I want my astartes armor to be shiny.

Haven't I seen you on Youtube before? I can swear I saw a Warlord Build on Youtube that used the exact same techniques.

Post the last model you finished /hhg/

nope, the only camera I have is my phone or a crappy webcam, and I don't have a youtube.

mostly I do building and conversion commissions, and work with a friend if I'm doing full commissions (he's got skills with an airbrush, I don't)

my unqualified opinion as a mediocre painter is to use Testor's Dulcote, but if you want good advice that is better explained than any of mine check out Tabletop Minions, he has a pretty good video on varnish treatments and how dulcote affects paintjobs.

Current personal project is making a zone mortalis board out of MDF and 3D-printed parts.

What are you working on currently?

Thank you; this actually helps a ton.

Anyone know how Leman Russ Tanks were called before Leman Russ has discovered and did something that made the people to call the tanks after his name?

Which 2-part epoxy did you use? I'm probably gonna use it on my FW Knights and Warhound

make sure you pose the legs in such a way to take the load, and also be mindful that you'll need to spread them a bit so that the ring pistons will still fit.

if you do plan to put in a big magnet (I used a 1" diameter 1/2" thick N52 magnet) you can actually use a piece of steel bar to hold the hips in place at the right level, glue the legs in the desired bend (the top sections will 'lock' against the gear sections) and then glue the feet and hips at the same time. don't pull it out of the jig until all the support sections are on, but after that point it will be solid enough to support weight without being attached to a base. I'd still put it on a base though because the toes have some fragile front detail.

working on tartaros

>not converting the Praetor into a WRYYYY pose and start gluing sword blades all over him to give him badass spiked gauntlets, demon horns, a giant rhino face blade, and glue the largest blade of all on his crotch

JB clearweld and loctite 1-minute set. JB where I needed more structural strength and loctite where I wanted precision, the loctite was using the mixer tip it comes with, JB was hand-mixed.

for superglue I can't recommend loctite ultra-liquid enough, incredibly good contact bonds but a little bit of a set time for adjustments.

They were called farming tractors.

>leaving your stuff around when you're still underaged (?) at your mom's

consider this a life lesson

Ah ok! I was planning on running a pair of steel rods through the hips parallel to each other and through both tops of the legs to keep it steady and disperse the weight from the body.

I was thinking of running a giant rod with housing through the gun joints, and giant N52 Magnets on the shoulder mounted weaponry as well as head.

Is it possible to run a fat magnet at the torso/pelvis spot to separate for travel? Or is a huge dual rod setup better?

Victorus aut mortis!

>You have to be underaged to live with parents

You don't have to, but if you're not and you did that then honestly what the hell were you expecting to happen.

the shoulder weapons don't really need it, see above. the parts where the shoulder mountings are can be drilled but you'll risk cracking the part when using a magnet large enough to actually keep a hold on the weapons.

the waist you can do that, use a forstner bit on the hip peg using a drill press (I used some white polystyrene to hold the hips in position for the press) then glue the corresponding magnet to the top side of the torso bottom plate, since it will be hidden inside the torso anyway and it isn't as thick as you'd expect.

the rod through the hips isn't needed as long as the angle isn't extreme, the pic a few posts up shows the type of arrangment I used and that has no pins whatsoever. gun joins I also showed a pic of using a stainless steel rod through some brass tube, doesn't even have to be that thick (the guns are surprisingly well balanced, I only had to use 0.25oz of fishing shot in the back of the sunfury to balance it)

So I know it's coming, and I know it just got put in the mail on Friday. Does scanon have an eta on when it'll get to his doorstep and perhaps how long it'll take to get it all scanned and posted? Praise be!

if he's in continental US the shipping usually takes 8-9 days. so at least another week.

Is there a version of the image with custodes and SoS in it?

Thanks again for all the help, I really appreciate it.

A friend of mine is buying three Chinacast Reavers so it'll be nice to compete with my Warlord hahha

Which is the best legion and why is it ______________?

Not based up, but close enough too done.

crisp highlights bro!

jesus god those highlights are splotchy
work on that brush control and paint thinning

Yeah I know, it's my worst area. I've thought about using a toothpick or something to dab the paint on, or removing half the hairs off a tiny brush and superglueing it into a fine point.

Your highlights are a little thick but you still did an awesome job. I'm gonna use your Warder as inspiration for my Ixion Hale model conversion

Yeah I'm gonna need that recipe for off-White please. That looks fucking great.

first completed list incoming
i'm really bad at making them and doubtful of the synergy of the units though, also don't comment on the lack of anti-air, we're not using theses at my club
"127th expedition chapter", 1850pts
Rite of war : Covenant of fire
HQ
praetor (200pts)
>mantle of the elder drake
>cataphractii terminator armor
>master-crafted thunder hammer
>dragonscale stormshield
>digital weapons

Command squad (415)
>+1 chosen
>cataphractii terminator armor*4
>dragonscale stormshield*4
>power fist*4
>land raider phobos

Elite
Contemptor cortus (150pts)
>kheres assault cannon

Contemptor cortus (150pts)
>kheres assault cannon

Veteran tactical squad (225pts)
>+5 veterans
>flamer*2
>combi-flamer
>rhino
>Marksmen veteran tactica

Troops
tactical squad (185pts)
>rhino
>artificier armor
>inferno pistol

tactical squad (185pts)
>rhino
>artificier armor
>inferno pistol

Heavy support

predator (195pts)
>executioner plasma destroyer
>lascannon sponsors
>machine spirit

vindicator (145pts)
>machine spirit

With 8th ed coming, there is a shitty rumour each day. This is one of them.
Also: As Cypher is a title, any dude could replace him anytime. And actually it could be multiple dudes, like a loyal one with special orders or a rogue one doing the right thing and a fallen one.
Unless Geedubs releases a book where they reveal more information, no flying fucks should be given.

I just picked it up from Kizzdougs' B&C thread with some slight alteration.
>white basecoat
>sepia wash
>sponge with 1/1 bleached bone or screaming skull and white
>add some depth to all the detail with nuln oil
This is the part where I finish the metals and greens and work on the white some more with a mix of screaming skull and white diluted with glazing medium. My aim is to work a bit of local lighting into it.
>weathering with dark browns
>underline chipping with white
>add streaks of nuln oil and whatever you think the model needs
Cheers.

Drop pod leviathan for fear/tank hunter fun or a sicaran venator.

>So 40k Cypher has been confirmed as Farith Redloss.
Nah, one 'totally trust me guys' quote on dakka isn't the same as confirmed.

It's going to take a real ass pull from GW for Cypher to be anyone except Zahariel considering that cyphers powers of super accuracy and being really evasive can be compared to Zahariels powers of slowing time and being able to pass through solid objects.

From the lack of spine I can assume you are a word bearer player.

>using a rhino box lid as a workspace
Hello me

What legion?

HNNNGGGG dat creamy white

Buy some laxatives and feed it to him.

He made it better, trust me.

What the fuck, fucking assbum

Picture? You better prank him back.

/hhg/, why isn't your librarian this fucking angry?
you have 10 seconds to give me a reasonable explanation.

>taking librarians

>not taking "fun" models that you lovingly convert, even if they're sub-par in terms of rules
why you play this game, I will never know

>not enjoying making lore heavy armies with one of every consul with intricate backstories, personalities and motivations.

looks, angry as fuck, what legion?

>degenerate witchcraft

Iron Hands, still need to do some stuff to him, mainly busy up the chest a bit as it's too plain
go and huff improperly refined promethium somewhere else, Morty
p.s., maybe have a talk with Typhon about that witchcraft thing