What's his alignment?

What's his alignment?

Lawful Neutral, but an asshole.

If that's my nigga Stannis then he Lawful Neutral (Corrupted).

He done some bad shit but he dint die a bad man.

Lawful asshole, with a good measure dumbass evil thrown in.

this guy is true eveil, and i remember that thread, it was like two days ago.

Lawful neutral.

He has both good and bad tendencies. of course, and I'd wager he's closer to good than evil. But what matters is still the law first, second, and possibly third.

I think his commitment to law is best exemplified by the fact that he doesn't actually bear any ill will towards his enemies, reasoning that many of them have perfectly fine interpretations that just so happen to be wrong and therefore put them at odds with him.
No those he really can't fucking stand are those who sided with Renly first and then him.
Because those guys did not have an excuse.
They just wanted power.

Compared to who exactly?

It was not that long ago that I finally was told that Expresso was not a word. I don't know if nobody noticed I was saying it wrong or if nobody cared.

>Compared to who exactly?

Jon, Ned, Varys, the Blackfish, Sir Pounce...

They can notice, and care, and not tell you.
It's called being judgemental.

They didn't care. But half of them thought you were an idiot.

And now you are smarter!

>Varys

You mean the guy who kills good people he knows are good people to bring back a family of psychopaths?

>Jon.
A bastard born of Deceit and Lust. Often wish of taking the Stark name and being named heir.
>Ned.
A dumbass that could not let go of his honor for he good of the realm. Only when his family was in danger. So a Moral hypocrite
>Varys.
What. The man is chaotic evil or whatever alignment allows to bring back a family of psychopaths

>the Blackfish.
Refuses to marry and bring an alliance for the tullys. However He rightfully fears Jon Snow due to fear he might betray Robb, so Some good.

>Sir Pounce...
The Only Good one.

>You mean the guy who kills good people he knows are good people to bring back a family of psychopaths?
>What. The man is chaotic evil or whatever alignment allows to bring back a family of psychopaths

Did you guy(s) have a meeting or what?

We meet behind the 7-11 on Thursdays.

Should I bring my dice? Or maybe a stag shaped dildo?

Let all true men bear fealty!

One Realm, One God, One King!

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

>tfw the faggot showrunners hated him for being a religious white male and so destroyed his entire character and GRRM is a fat hack who will never finish his books because he wants fame/fortune more than caring about his own universe

But hey at least KellyC will marry Jun Snuhhh with le witty Imp xDDDD as Hand

> Ned
Don't forget, Ned also changed king Roberts will while Robert dictated it as he lay dying.

>die

Pleb detected

Bring dice and money to purchase snacks, the 7-11 only lets us stay here if we get our snacks from them.

>GUYS LETS JUST HAVE HIM MURDER PEOPLE FOR NO REASON :D
>OH WAIT HE'S ALSO A ZEALOT.
>ITS NOT LIKE HE'S THE ONLY EXPLICITLY ATHEIST GUY IN THE CANON OR ANYTHING WHO REPEATEDLY TELLS HIS FOLLOWERS TO QUIT IT WITH THE BURNING PEOPLE.

You couldn't detect a turd if it fell out of your ass

Much like Alignment, he was ruined by D&D.

>Surely this will show those filthy white males and/or religious people
>Hey Dave... What if we made the Faith Militant literally ISIS?
>Dont forget Stannis never changes his mind unless it's 2 episodes after

But hey as I said at least Renly the great king who was a good person by virtue of being gay was avenged and now KellyC will fix everything!

Seriously fuck these faggot writers Stannis was the best inversion of the "evil brooding king" stereotype I've ever read. Now normie just think he's some Protestant Fundamentalist caricature of douchebaggery.

Worst part is I'd have run an RPG in the ASOIAF world maybe even using their system had not the entire setting been poisoned for me by creative decisions like that and the filthy plebs who help shit up the entitr series by igniring the books and just watching for titties and shock value

You should probably just come over to my house.

I'll show you my stag shaped dildo

I'm a showfag and I'm honestly tired of the SJW bullshit. Book Stannis seemed amazing

What did he change?

Honestly nobody should be surprised. Benioff wrote Troy in 2006, and made an epic about the ancient clash of civilizations into this shit about why violence against women is bad mmm'kay

Book Stannis was amazing, but now he'll never be finished ever. More importantly GRRM ran out of ideas and now is just copying the show because he realized how important this shit is to the plebs who consume his product and got him on TV.

Thing is the books were an incredible setting. When he focused just on Westeros and its stories he created an interesting inversion of the generic Tolkien or Dragonlance setting most readers are used to. He introduced a knowledge of feudal politics and intrigue which was refreshing. He wrote 2 incredible books (AGoT and ACoK) and one great but messy (ASoS) books published in 4 years from 96 to 2000. Then in the past 17 years he has produced 2 shit tier books, and of those 30℅ of the content was complete in 2005. His next book isn't even 1/2 finished and 1/4 of the content was complete as of Dance in 2011. That is some lazy fuckery.

He destroyed his own universe in order to get more time feeling special on TV interviews. I have no sympathy for him.

>Dany can kill people in the most horrific and arbitaryway. but don't worry she's good.

>Brienne Killing Stannis is keeping her Oath, while abandoning Sansa to the Boltons breaking her oath.

>Says Renly is the True King. Even after everyone on every side of the conflict says What Renly did was treason and stupid.

>Forget the fact he was trying to liberate Winterfell, thereby helping to liberate the Starks and liberating the North.

God I fucking hate Brienne. I hate how the show keeps insisting she's a true knight even after it shows she would follow anyone who even give her the modicum of respect.

I hate the Fact they keep shilling for Renly even after all that stupid shit he pulled.

I loathe the fact we are supposed to sympathies with cersei because she is a oppresed woman

>Sympathy for Cersei because she's an oppressed womyn by the evil fundamentalist Faith
>The only thing actually trying to punish the nobility for their excesses and horribleness

I forgot about that fanfiction ending though. Lol Cersei is queen fuck the line of succession what's that primogeniture is for dorks! Not cool NURDS™ like us!

But user how could Renly be bad? Renly was gay. Gay people are all good. Especially when evil fanatic religious people MURDER them for EVIL greedy reasons! Stannis is greedy lmao!

Stop making fun of strong Brienne/Captain Phasma! Shes a strong character and beat THE HOUND! Because she's strong lol! And shes so honourable she got revenge on evil Stannis who was totally just in it for himself and not to free the North! I mean he burned Mance for real in this show lol because he's a religious idiot. Did we tell you we don't like men in charge or religion? Cuz if you don't understand well promote Cersei by having her defeat not!ISIL

Fuck the actress is also intolerable
>I like playing captain Phasma, an incompetent jackbooted Nazi thug with 3 lines who gets thrown in le garbage, because she's such a deep rooted interesting positive female role model™

>I loathe the fact we are supposed to sympathies with cersei because she is a oppresed woman

Is that the message?
I feel bad for her when her kids get fucked up, because she is a fecund mother, but otherwise that bitch deserved what she got

I shit you not, D&D actually like her and also think Sansa is an interesting character and that Dany is actually competent

These are the people writing the show. Let that sink in for a second.

I gave the show the benefit of the doubt she spared him.

He's been confirmed dead multiple times in multiple official publications as well as by the actor and the showrunners

They are that retarded

Yeah but the show's been crap for a couple seasons and GRRM hisself is too memed out to finish the books.

Who really gives a fuck?

I know, I think I'm more pissed that they didn't show the actual swing that ended him

Why did they hate Stannis.

Was it because he was the only good one relatively Good one in power

The universe is dead to me. So I have that partial asspain from seeing something I actually liked get turned into shit.

But mostly what I am annoyed with is that something that was actually deep and interesting could be stupidefied in the most retarded way possible and have massive legions of normies become obsessed with it despite the fact it makes no sense. In short its a condemnation of modern entertainment that proves storytelling means nothing next to fanservice, shock value, and nudity. And it also means any "mature" fantasy or history themed series that will be made in the next decade will be a Got clone, which will be an inferior form of entertainment

I thought Sansa's relationship with Hound was interesting but other than that I just don't care. Most of the shit that happens to her she has no one else to blame but herself

He was a white guy who didn't care about his gay brother,he didn't like Ned, he cheats on his wife and he wasn't going to let the North seceede if he won.

What and maybe make people doubt that Brienne is a cunt?

Because They think womyn are all good because they're female. They think Renly was a good person simply because he was gay. They think being religious=evil. They think only characters who will do lots of shocking nude scenes are cool. Basically Stannis wasn't palatable to a normie audience, and was totally anathema to their actual simplistic SJW worldview, so they destroyed him

Which is funny because in the entire ASOIAF universe he's probably the most left wing character as he promises to break the back of the power of the aristocracy and provide equality under the law for everybody, both of which were Enlightenment ideals. But because he's a fucking white male who ostensibly has a religion (that he's not too pious about) he's evil

>Didn't care
>Offered to make him his heir

And the following quote got cut from the show in favour of.more nude scenes with hookers:
>"Renly offered me a peach. At our parley. Mocked me, defied me, threatened me, and offered me a peach. I thought he was drawing a blade and went for mine own. Was that his purpose, to make me show fear? Or was it one of his pointless jests? When he spoke of how sweet the peach was, did his words have some hidden meaning? Only Renly could vex me with a piece of fruit. He brought his doom on himself with his treason, but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach."

The North shouldn't secede but oh wait I forgot Jun Snuhh is now kingidanorf because fan service and fuck primogeniture lol that's for dorks. Lined of succession don't real the north is le cool xDDDD

His wife ASKS him to cheat on her.

But user.
Stannis WASN'T religious in the books.
He's the only guy we know for sure is an ahtiest.

>He was a white guy who didn't care about his gay brother,
A traitor trying to destroy primogeniture to be king. Nothing wrong with this. If he had won the consequences would have been dire

>he didn't like Ned,
Why would he? He met the man Once or Twice, in his life. Hard to like someone only meeting them once or twice.

>he cheats on his wife
A Pragmatic choice so people won't die. He killed Renly without sheeding any blood.

>and he wasn't going to let the North secede if he won.
Why the Fuck would he. The North should have picked a side. Not Go fuck the rest of you. which proved disastrous.

Oh I know. I'm giving you D&D's retarded reasoning.

Also I don't think Stannis is an atheist. He admits Mel has power. He just is totally apathetic to religion at large.

Especially hard to like Ned when Robert treated Ned like his brother instead of Stannis, despite Stannis having given everything for Robert including his health. He starved at Storms End and smashed the Iron Fleet for Robert. The first made him age prematurely and the second he got no recognition for.

Don't get mad at that user though he's pointing out why Cuck&Cuck don't like based Stannis

Lawful Rightful King.

>The North shouldn't secede but oh wait I forgot Jun Snuhh is now kingidanorf because fan service and fuck primogeniture
But now the question is, how will they have Sansa take it from him and not make everyone think she's a cunt?

'My son' to 'my rightful heir' or something similar, on account of the whole incest babies thing.

Being able to show Stannis (and the other 4 kings) directly instead of relying on limited POVs really makes them choosing to skip Stannis treating with Big Bucket Wull absolutely criminal. With good casting they could have had Greatjon v2 in terms of big guys that steal their scenes.

Reminder that D&D literally thought Stannis was first shown burning heretics, rather than statues, on the beach.

Reminder that D&D literally focus on everyone else's positive traits, All the while they focus on Stannis Negative traits.

They really must hate him. Must be infuriating knowing he had the best fans.

And yet he's more entertaining to watch than Dany

>Also I don't think Stannis is an atheist. He admits Mel has power. He just is totally apathetic to religion at large.

No, he's literally an atheist.
He literally does not believe in gods. His bird dying the same day his parents did killed whatever faith he had.
He believes in magic, but not gods.

Renly is the one true king

Lawful good, he has strong principles and tries to protect the people of the realm, and bring justice, a pretty definitive example

Sansa will betray Jon. And the Tv series will Justify it because
>Muh girl powers

Stannis didn't feel anger towards Ned for that, he felt angry towards robert and Renly, since he expected to be given Storms End, not Dragonstone. When he arrives at the wall, he states that he appreciated that Ned was trying to make him King. He never had anger towards Ned, simply frustration towards Robert and anger at how Renly got given the ancestral seat that he should have received.

Lawful Jerk.

Then why would he name his bastard son jon snow. As the new warden of the north

> LE SJWS RUINED GAME OF THRONES
As a SJW, no. I'll admit that Dumb and Dumber are trying to appeal to us sometimes, but they're doing it in such a horrible way, it actually backfires. For example
> Cersei smashes the patriarchy by murdering a shitload of innocent people! And then ordering her undead servant to rape a nun! You go, girl!
> Sansa is a boss ass bitch! Except she needs to be reminded by Theon how to accept oaths of loyalty! And sends away Littlefinger, and then begs him for help! And screams at Jon for not asking her how to deal with Ramsey, but then admits she doesn't know how! And begs for Jon's forgiveness for mistreating him, despite... Not actually mistreating him, ever. In fact, in the show that's the first time they interact.
> Asha... Sorry, Yara is confronting sexist ironborn at the kingsmoot! Oh, wait, she's not, she needs her brother to speak for her. At least she'll confront Trump!Euron! Oh wait, here goes her brother again.
> Picrelated.
And MOST of all...
> The entire Daenerys plot is a disaster. In the books, it's a clever subversion of White Saviour... While in the show it's a straight up White Saviour, who fixes all of Meereen's problems with burning shit down.
> Also, why was Yunkaii so interested in reopening of fighting pits? It's a domestic policy, that makes no fucking sense. Also, how did dothraki defeat Sons of Harpy just by charging in and killing them all? Because you know, the thing about terrorists is, unlike the real soldiers, they could be anyone, anywhere, and their shtick is not fighting fairly. It's striking unexpect-

As a anarcha-queer. I love D&D handle on the show.Just because you don't like doesn't mean you speak for the rest of us.

Cersei Finally gets to be queen. After years of being humiliated and belittled simply because she was a woman.

BTW Don't blame Sansa, okay. That's Victim Blaming. She was a hostage, brutalize, kidnap by a pedophile, and raped by Ramsay. Jon was being a shitlord to her.

Yara is a Victim of Internalize Misogyny.

God I hope Euron they kill soon. I could barely tolerate Tywin. A game of thrones don't need another tywin.

Daenerys is a strong and independent women, okay. So don't go talking shit.

Stannis is pragmatic; he knows he has the power to legalize bastards, and he needs allies in the North. Jon Snow is still the son of Ned, as far as everyone in the North knows and cares.
So a Jon Stark would make a leader many northern lords would flock to.
I guess Stannis wouldnt like doing that, but it's not like he has many options, and it would be well within the law and his personal code.

Catelyn was right

She was right how?

Be honest Veeky Forums.
Will stannis survive in the winds of winter?
Will he suffer the same fate as his tv counterpart

Probably.

But if he dies in the battle I'm fucking out, he can die from a fucking anyuerism right afterwards but if he loses the battle I'm out.

That jon was trying to usurp her children titles

Stannis is lawful good.
>Believes in human rights
>Understands that sometimes it's fine to be flexible with the law, but the law should still be the pillar of society
>Takes his duty as King very seriously
>Is willing to sacrifice himself for the realm

And yet he will always be known for burning his daughter

Only to mouthbreathing retards desu

>insert quote about sacrifice

>George tells D&D that stannis burns his daughter to win.
>D&D being Stannis haters gleefully follow this.
>what da fuc
>D&D tells everyone that this will happen in the novels
>pls no
>Winds of winter comes out.
>Stannis never burns his daughter. They win the Battle of winterfell.
>George fuck over D&D
A man can dream.

>Winds of winter comes out.
>implying it'll ever come out
>implying George doesn't die before even reaching the half way point to that book

> That was too much. Jon wrenched free of his friends and retreated to the armory, alone. His ears were still ringing from the blow Emmett had dealt him. He sat on the bench and buried his head in his hands. Why am I so angry? he asked himself, but it was a stupid question. Lord of Winterfell. I could be the Lord of Winterfell. My father's heir.

> It was not Lord Eddard's face he saw floating before him, though; it was Lady Catelyn's. With her deep blue eyes and hard cold mouth, she looked a bit like Stannis. Iron, he thought, but brittle. She was looking at him the way she used to look at him at Winterfell, whenever he had bested Robb at swords or sums or most anything. Who are you? that look had always seemed to say. This is not your place. Why are you here?

> His friends were still out in the practice yard, but Jon was in no fit state to face them. He left the armory by the back, descending a steep flight of stone steps to the wormways, the tunnels that linked the castle's keeps and towers below the earth. It was short walk to the bathhouse, where he took a cold plunge to wash the sweat off and soaked in a hot stone tub. The warmth took some of the ache from his muscles and made him think of Winterfell's muddy pools, steaming and bubbling in the godswood. Winterfell, he thought. Theon left it burned and broken, but I could restore it. Surely his father would have wanted that, and Robb as well. They would never have wanted the castle left in ruins.

> You can't be the Lord of Winterfell, you're bastard-born, he heard Robb say again. And the stone kings were growling at him with granite tongues. You do not belong here. This is not your place. When Jon closed his eyes he saw the heart tree, with its pale limbs, red leaves, and solemn face. The weirwood was the heart of Winterfell, Lord Eddard always said . . . but to save the castle Jon would have to tear that heart up by its ancient roots, and feed it to the red woman's hungry fire god. I have no right, he thought. Winterfell belongs to the old gods.

> Ygritte wanted me to be a wildling. Stannis wants me to be the Lord of Winterfell. But what do I want? The sun crept down the sky to dip behind the Wall where it curved through the western hills. Jon watched as that towering expanse of ice took on the reds and pinks of sunset. Would I sooner be hanged for a turncloak by Lord Janos, or forswear my vows, marry Val, and become the Lord of Winterfell? It seemed an easy choice when he thought of it in those terms . . . though if Ygritte had still been alive, it might have been even easier. Val was a stranger to him. She was not hard on the eyes, certainly, and she had been sister to Mance Rayder's queen, but still . . .

> I would need to steal her if I wanted her love, but she might give me children. I might someday hold a son of my own blood in my arms. A son was something Jon Snow had never dared dream of, since he decided to live his life on the Wall. I could name him Robb. Val would want to keep her sister's son, but we could foster him at Winterfell, and Gilly's boy as well. Sam would never need to tell his lie. We'd find a place for Gilly too, and Sam could come visit her once a year or so. Mance's son and Craster's would grow up brothers, as I once did with Robb.

> He wanted it, Jon knew then. He wanted it as much as he had ever wanted anything. I have always wanted it, he thought, guiltily. May the gods forgive me. It was a hunger inside him, sharp as a dragonglass blade. A hunger . . . he could feel it. It was food he needed, prey, a red deer that stank of fear or a great elk proud and defiant. He needed to kill and fill his belly with fresh meat and hot dark blood. His mouth began to water with the thought.

le 20 good men

> It was a long moment before he understood what was happening. When he did, he bolted to his feet. "Ghost?" He turned toward the wood, and there he came, padding silently out of the green dusk, the breath coming warm and white from his open jaws. "Ghost!" he shouted, and the direwolf broke into a run. He was leaner than he had been, but bigger as well, and the only sound he made was the soft crunch of dead leaves beneath his paws. When he reached Jon he leapt, and they wrestled amidst brown grass and long shadows as the stars came out above them. "Gods, wolf, where have you been?" Jon said when Ghost stopped worrying at his forearm. "I thought you'd died on me, like Robb and Ygritte and all the rest. I've had no sense of you, not since I climbed the Wall, not even in dreams." The direwolf had no answer, but he licked Jon's face with a tongue like a wet rasp, and his eyes caught the last light and shone like two great red suns.

> Red eyes, Jon realized, but not like Melisandre's. He had a weirwood's eyes. Red eyes, red mouth, white fur. Blood and bone, like a heart tree. He belongs to the old gods, this one. And he alone of all the direwolves was white. Six pups they'd found in the late summer snows, him and Robb; five that were grey and black and brown, for the five Starks, and one white, as white as Snow.

> He had his answer then.

Yes?

No. His answer was "no".

He makes a poor bastard

What a fag

In a time where stamnia needed allies

More please

Now is that a dildo shaped like a stag, or modeled after a stags penis? Either way, I'm hard.

But a perfect Stark.

Read the books.

Stannis did nothing wrong

hopefully. Never liked Stannis

ThisOf course he'll die. Then Blondie will cross the sea and take over despite being retarded.
He better win the fucking battle though. Numerous characters all say he is one of the greatest commanders alive.

>Numerous characters all say he is one of the greatest commanders alive.
Which makes the Bolton Bastard crushing him make it all the sweeter.

Stay mad Stannis fags, Khalesei's going to take the throne.

Who would be the best king of Westeros, and why is it Aegon VI "Blackfyre."

Actually, Game of Thrones is a clever medieval view on the class war that keeps the proletariat down. The aristocratic bourgeoisie like Cersei, Sansa, Yara and every single one of the show's protagonists all exploit the strength of the common man and woman in order to inflict violence onto the people.

There is only class war, comrade!

This here is a man of virtue and good taste. BLACKFYRES ARE THE TRUE KINGS OF WESTEROS

>implying Cersei isn't a compelling female villain
>implying anything could stop the vast majority of sjws from caring way too much about Sansa
>implying that Theon's support of his sister's claim to the throne and the mending of their relationship is somehow bad
>implying Dany's liberation is her being a savior, rather than being a redemption for the Valyrian people, who enslaved half the globe
>not accepting the fighting pits, even though they're part of Yunkaii culture, which is a culture of peace
>knows a surprising amount about terrorist tactics
>admits to being an SJW like it's no big deal
(((you)))

You know what the best part about Griff is? He's actually the most legitimate person for the throne.

There's a very good chance that Daeron II wasn't actually the son of Aegon IV, but was actually the son of Aemon the Dragon Knight. This would, in an ironic twist of fate (that Martin absolutely loves) would make Daeron the bastard and Daemon Blackfyre the legitimate son!

But the Blavkfurr always use military might. Not deveit

> implying Cersei isn't a compelling female villain
Yes. In the show she's not even a villain between season 1 and last few episodes of the last season, she doesn't do anything villainous and all her bad deeds from the books are curiously absent in the show. You say "tragic villain", I say "bad wrigin".
> implying anything could stop the vast majority of sjws from caring way too much about Sansa
Nobody cares about show!Sansa. Nobody. She's an unlikable bitch. She was an unlikable bitch in the books too, but only until Ned's death. D&D clearly hate Sansa as much as Stannis, so they always go out of the way to portay her in a bad way. Also her marriage to Ramsey, anyone?
>implying that Theon's support of his sister's claim to the throne and the mending of their relationship is somehow bad
We had it in the books too, and somehow GRRM managed to do it without Asha losing any agency. Maybe it's because he's a good writer, and D&D are hacks.

>implying Dany's liberation is her being a savior, rather than being a redemption for the Valyrian people, who enslaved half the globe
I could write an essay about how horrible Meereen plot is in the show, but I'll be brief. In the books, Daenerys struggles between mantaining peace by accepting ghiscari demands (reopening the fighting pits, marrying Hizdaahr etc) and her desire to make everyone fall in line by violence, if necessary. In the end she rejects compromise - not becaues it's not working (it is), but because it's unsatisfying for her. She flies away on her dragon, has a vision quest and accepts her Targaryen identity - not a peacemaker, but a hard ruler.
In the show, Daenerys makes pretentious speeches, kills innocent people to make a point, threatens to feed Hizdahr to a dragon (despite Hizdahr being a genuinely nice guy who dindu nuffin wrong in this version) and then somehow just kills all the Sons of Harpy without affecting civilians and solves all her problems with her dragons. This is stupid. This is not how real life works, and this is not how it will work in the books - it's how Daenerys would want it to work.
Daenerys is utterly whitewashed in the show, just like Jon (who's betrayed for no reason in the show) and Tyrion (who kills Shae out of self-defense and not out of jealousy and vengeance).

Lawful Neurotic