ODN (Obsidian) - Hidden gem of 2018

Fellow 4 chan users,

Mini whale here and +60 Masternode holder of ODN
I am not here to shill/fud whatever.

Many of you know what ODN is, if not (for normies out there) refer to this: reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/7kiska/is_obsidian_a_platform_for_smart_contracts_or/

There are a lot of good projects out there in the crypto space. It's up to you what coin/token you hold. I am currently holding 80% BTC, 5% ODN and 5% other gem which I will not provide at the moment (not in my interest).

Reasons for chosing ODN:

1. Obsidian is releasing the ODN (Android, iOS and Windows followed in Q1 2018) messenger next week. Details: obsidianplatform.com/post/obsidian-messenger-beta-update/
It's the one and truly privacy messenger app out there with best in class encryption. No, it's not Telegram, nor Signal or Status. I won't go into details here, do your own research. This project is not like 90% of the projects out there with no product, it has actually a working app.

2. ODN has one of the cheapest Masternodes out there. Currently everyone can stake (10% yearly interest + 20 ODN). In the future it will require 10K ODN to stake.
I am currently staking 300-400$ ODN/day, that is with the current price (at this time of writing). That's 150k USD/year. What happens if the price hits 5$? LOL. If I remember correctly 20k ODN earns you 20 ODN in one/two days, that was with heavy network weight. Don't believe it? Here is one of my wallets: imgur.com/a/REqq6

3. There are every day Github updates, great team and community. Besides that, it is rapidly growing.

4. Next week app release, price pump. Rumours are Binance wants ODN when the price is released. Pumps to heaven. MCAP is 20M (do the math). What if people like the app? It will create a snowball effect. Every normie, paranoid geek, banker, companies, drug dealers will use it. What if Assange/Snowden/McAfee tweets about it? It will explode. Happy 2018! Again do your own research.

90% BTC* Typo.

What is your motivation for telling us? Also most people hear know about it and either think it's an exit scam or are waiting for a better exchange.

Sorry, please can you explain Staking to a newfag?

I am very interested

God damn I am /comfy/ with my ODN masternode

>Put coins in wallet
>Leave computer running with internet connection
>enjoy mining 10% new coins of what you have every year. Wallstreet cucks and their 8% annual gains get BTFO.

Mede-walvis hier, zullen we samen de prijs omhoog pompen om 10 uur? ;)

My motivation:;

Bored and done accumulating. Exit scam? Time will tell. 1/2 weeks and we know if it's a scam or not. You will probably miss the boat if it ain't a scam. Veeky Forums owns 2-5% of the circ. supply. So much FUD and "hate" and it should deserve love IMO.

How to stake: unlock your wallet, make sure you have "Only for staking" checked. In the left corner you will see a white lighting icon. If it's white it is staking. That's it. Leave the PC on 24/7.

hi Nika

Fuck this mothafuckin scam coin

>o much FUD and "hate" and it should deserve love
I agree. I did my part and wrote about ODN here Though I dont have fucking 60 MN's lol. Only 10. Jesus christ, that's alot of nodes.

You really have 60 masternodes?

See you when your buying it like OMG at $12

I have 0.9 masternodes

how many ODN is needed for a mn?

>Always remember who we are

IOC was the first coin that was victim of the Obsidian Marines.
Obsidian Marines destroyed IOC and IOC has never ever recovered from that war.

At this moment there is a war between Obsidian and Dogecoin.
The Obsdian dev team raped a dog
A Dogecoiner got beaten up by Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
Wolong from Dogecoin declared war agains Obsidian.

I don't know what is actually true because this is biz in the end.
But just looking at IOC how they got hammered, Dogecoin should think twice going to war with Obsidian

>It is said after the war against Dogecoin and when Obsidian Marines are done celebrating their anal rape victories over Dogecoin they will go full frontal against STATUS

There's still time!

well memed friend

Buy Obsidian and rape a Dogecoiner in the ass!
Join us bro!

Please sirs, where may i buy?

I use to have an obsidian cape in Runescape. I need this

craptopia

You ever got your shit pushed back in by an other man?

WE WILL RISE

Lol great expl. underrated post

Do you purchase ODN through the platform they provide or through third party exchanges?

The platform should allow you to buy though the app in the future. So if you want anonymous, you can pay with visa prepaid cards or something

Thanks user