Last chance to buy below 330

Last chance to buy below 330

Litecoin $1500 by December 31

That’s less that two week u cray

MY BODY IS READY

I am 100 percent LTC boiiiiz

It's actually mooning... What a time to be alive!

TOO FUCKING LATE. LAST CHANCE TO BUY SUB 350

>already going up
IT'S HABBENIN

First time newfag here.
Got in at 310.

What color lambo do you want?

FUCK I should have bought yesterday

I'm all in split between BNB and LTC. Take me to the moon, my pretties.

I put $1500 in at $261.12.

Don't have enough money in to make it.
Feels bad.

Almost wakey wakey time for the ni hao traders. If there's one thing they love, it's green dildo's and gambling

buy now but intend to sell later. ltc is not competitive with other currency coins as it is bitcoins little brother and bitcon no longer is a currency coin. do the math.

SHE'S ABOUT TO BREAK $340

Who on its right mind would buy this after that stupid high last pump? lmao

STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE CHARLIE LEE YOU STUPID FUCK

chinkzzz are awake??

not for a few more hours

At 360 or so in Korea.

Poor user
you are broken
Come to the lite user
Take my hand
I will lead you to the lamboland of your dreams

who the fuck is buying LTC now? Hindu-indu-dalej-lama?????

The Koreans

need to push nerds to implement zen bot. any1 using it???

Ok, i just sold all... you can now crash it Kimichi-chan.

Trust me, you DON'T want to miss out on this moonmission too. Easiest money in a lifetime

> wants to lead me to lambo land
> still shilling his shitcoin after a week because he's actually losing money

Yeah, no.

Litecoin is gonna fucking explode on Bithumb. A clip from CCTV Digital with Charlie Lee, "the chinese Crypto-entrepreneur" is going viral on Sina Weibo. We'll be heading north of 500 USD in the coming 2 days

I only have 3.60, am I gonna make it bros?

You’ll make some good gains. But no you won’t make it make it.

Keep saving and investing though. There’s many more moon missions ahead for us.

>1500 LTC

Am I going to make it

Do you guys think it will dip again, or is this the moon stage? I'm wondering if I should sell now, in anticipation of the dip so I can buy more, or just hodl

yes

Asians are really loyal to their fella

There will always be dips.

You already made it, bro. Congratulations. I could probably live off that for the rest of my life with how low my expenses are.

Have a buy order at a comfy flash-crash point, there's always one, followed by a near instant gain.

>Litecoin
>$330
This is just surreal.

What's the minimum amount required to make it?

Keep buying user!!!!

actually its good to wisely do margin. last moon mission started for me with 0.5 went to 5.5 on x3. could make much more but did use stop profit around 50-60% could not fuckin believe what was going on. this time not going bed. hell no

Roger that, preparing thrusters AND missile launchers for any rogue targets encountered mid flight

SERIOUS STUPID QUESTION
I use normiebase, I bought 330 bucks worth of litecoin yesterday and 738 of Ethereum as well, and it says I won't have these in my account until Saturday. Is my money on hold and by that saturday I will have EXACTLY what I payed for when I purchased it at the time of the market, or will I be fucked and it puts in for our coming saturday, and I made no gains in that time

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME IM RETARDED- I JUST WANT TO FIND OUT IF I MADE IT ONTO THE TRAIN

Strap on boys!!!

It buys it at the price the moment you clicked purchase - 10 days from now you will have a 10 day old coin, hopefully with some nice gains on it.

pro tip though use an exchange for better prices and to dodge fees.

Bought in at 338 I hope I'm not too late.

I don't wanna FOMO it. How long do you think I'll have to wait for a dip?

a different exchange*

Poor fag here had 100$ to throw away bought 6 hours ago so don't feel too bad man

all that matters is the exchange rate when you bought it

use Binance, you don't even need to verify ID to trade or withdraw and you can buy a ton of different shitcoins as well as the major ones. Here is a referral link if you wanna sign up-
binance . com / ? ref = 12783330 (remove spaces)

Cheers coin bros, just got off a plane and managed to cancel my sell @ 1866k reckon we going over 2000k in the next 24/48?

And here I am stupidly waiting for it to drop below 300.

Yeah I heard I should use Gemini and one other- I believe transferring between the services is free so that's a must soon. I'm technically a normalfag to this stuff but I'm only doing it now since I let the opportunity back in Jan to put 2k into bitcoin. Had I done that I'd have 40K right now. I want to bite the bullet and ride this rocket til I fucking die. Fuck wageslaving.

I sold 1600 ltc at $86 lmao.

FUCK!

Also another big dumb Q. Am I safe in the fact that I purchased it that day? because the money didn't go through until today, due to yesterday being Sunday.

Binance.

Yes you're safe. It usually takes a couple days for coinbase to charge your account.

its certainly plausible, speaking of crypto and flying, I bought two flights with the bitcoin i earned from the last LTC pump, hoping to make it all back with this upcoming next mooning, cheers m8

Holy FUCK I just saw him on the HKNTV morning show here in Taiwan. Moonmission confirmed

>I sold 1600 ltc at $86 lmao.
that's a lambo, user

How can you be this short sighted? Even I saw that LTC will moon.

We FLY HIGH

fuck it you shills, i'll move my entire 0.0225 BTC baby stack to LTC

Koreans are pumping Bitcoin Cash right now... so show's over.

I'm in the same boat. 3.798 here

eurofag here. no slp tonight

Nice! Where did you go? Just got back from Italy and now sitting comfy in a pub with a pint celebrating my gains. If I hadn't checked biz on the train I'd have lost my ltc. Bought ltc at $7 in Feb:)

Lol Koreans are going crazy... +22 $ in a few minutes.

Over $350!

price higher on Bittrex than GDAX? WTF is this?

Lets gooo!!!! Bought in morning @246

Oh shit, i forgot the time - Koreans are waking up!

>+$25 on the second biggest coin
>MOON MOON MOON

got greedy again and missed the peak

fug moved my stop loss way too high and triggered it at 349

i hope it dips, but good luck guys

You literally gave someone a lambo

We broke some walls and weakened some others
Time for a land to refuel lads

Today was a good run. Congrats to all the holders

there will be another big pump shortly followed by a steeper drop.

Children. Still buying LTC when the real traders bought stock ticker LFIN.

Couldnt fucking buy since these shit exchanges take 3 to 10 days to deliver your piece of shit BTC