Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2bCW75es
palmbeachgroup.com/buy-alert-cindicator-cnd/
youtube.com/watch?v=nTWnJPTNKzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PBC? more like PND

Already spiked.

it's 6 cents. Can you read?

Spiked and back below buy in price. This is a short term buy alert. Buy or dont, every pick so far has given gains over a 2 week period.

>buying at top of the spike right after the pbc pump

don't buy in yet guys. as teeka says, let the game come to you.

Wait it out, i gave you the info. Use it to avoid it or use it to ride it.

Teeka doesn't say that. Teeka says sell the news, hide the jews

Pretty sure it's hide the news sell the jews

kek

fast hands win

so to buy or not to buy?

and yall are that retarded to believe? Jezus crypto should indeed crash to death.

does it really matter, i see it's mooning and i bought in just in time, i'll just dump it after +20% anyway

This is a real alert, you will find the same info elsewhere. Buy and hold for a couple of weeks.

okay i just bought in. you guys can all dump on me now i guess...

Hodl. Despite what people say PBC doesn't pump and dump, some of their richer members may start whaling but hold strong. Thank me later.

Bought at 1.4 cents yesterday. Feels pretty fucking comfy to immediately dump at 6.3 cents after announcement. Right after I sold off my qtum this morning oh lawddd yes what a day

I had a spare $15 USD that I dumped into this shitcoin at the top, am I going to make it?

You're welcome fags!

I'm still holding, bought in at 265 sats. Should I sell?

Its too cheap to dump under 300sat

no. remember what happened to dash when PBC called it? it went from $400 to $1k.

THANK YOU BIZ

i knew browsing this cesspool will someday pay off

is this legit? im a poor fag and dont wanna get the pump and dump

need money for my hiv medications

You're all very welcome. Midas Teeka worship his bulbous head.

This is legit. I'm a member, i help you, you pump the price for me :)

the monthly issue comes out this thursday. you gonna leak that for your bizbros or na?

teeka told his people to dump XLM at 1200 sats, it's floating really well at 1400+ the past few days. People who follow teeka blindly are idiots. He may know good tokens/coins but he's too much of a market manipulator for me to get behind his calls.

Yea, this isn't dash. I am very happy selling for over 400%. This'll come down their product isn't worth these levels

it'll pump some more when their older subbers buy in later today. PBC's calls go through the same pattern every single time without fail.

well in that case no, don't buy, this is just a pump and dump

Market cap at this level is not even 100 mUSD, not even a top 100 coin. Working product usable even outside crypto, 26k analysts and AI system working and giving accurate signals you can earn money with. Sure bro, it's definitely not worth being in top 100.

can someone confirm this
seems fake as fuck

There’s no monthly issue this month. Will be back in January

oh okay, thanks user

it's legit

Confirmed, it was hinted at in a webinar and also previously on biz (new exchange, three letter ticker, something something)

how is it legit ?? proof , source you fucking indian cocksucking pajeet.

full call here:
pastebin.com/2bCW75es

i recall that the PBC mentioned it will be on bittrex

so how can it be CND?

you guys are professional bullshitters

wow nice dump inc do not buy this shit unless given proof

here

ow a pasta is proof now?

Made me kek

>pastebin.com/2bCW75es

a fucking pastebin is not proof you cunt

Some people never happy. Just look at the volume.

tell ya what

0xc6a3b33a6f1996d56a74fdcc1c87354818f0e7e2
heres my ether adres send me 2k usd and il believe you.

If its free money for you?

Hurr durr send me monies or you're lying

you do realize anything can be faked right, what else do you want?
I'm telling you this shit is legit, I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me

hur dur im in the dump group hur dur ive got no proof hur

Nobody is forcing you to get rich user.

are you fucking serious , no proof? It pumps 90%. If this is a false flag ya'll better get out or you'll be scatted all over, you'll be choking on the shit these boys dump on you.

>when Teeka pumps the bags you've been holding patiently for over a month

based

do you really think just this one post can pump up that much volume?

show me a fucking link or an actual post from someone who isn't a biztard and I'll believe you. I've been cucked by p&d groups before.

palmbeachgroup.com/buy-alert-cindicator-cnd/

he already talked about it at his webinar
youtube.com/watch?v=nTWnJPTNKzY
if this and the paste is not enough for you then you deserve being poor

I want to sign up for PBC. How the fuck do you do that?

Buy up to 6c and then sell at what?

>palmbeachgroup.com/buy-alert-cindicator-cnd/

aight. Sweet. Set buy orders lower than current? Surely this spike will correct.

Yeah I wonder what target is?

I think his recommendations are to just hold and wait until his sell signal

we dont even have his fucking newsletter. how do we even get sell signal

If his buy is .06, sell would be .10-.14 maybe?

Sells dont come too quickly after the buy signal. Certainly won't be before January.

his signals usually a day or two after??

you thing people make a big deal about shit street shitters predictions over 100% gains?

zactly my thinking

no way to know

so I'm guessing let this spike correct or at least stabalise, throw a few bucks in and wait ?

BUY BUY BUY

yep, though I'll probably sell half at 2x

I wouldn't worry too much about sell alerts. The last ones were for Stellar, which is still going up, and Monero - which went crazy afterwards.

there's gonna be a pullback though right? Buying now is tickling my gambling nerves, always a sign I shouldn't.....

Don't panic and see this to the end, we all gonna make it.

Usually there is, set a lower buy on Binance and leave it. Or if your fingers are itchy, 7 cents isn't too far off the 6 cent buy up to.

>tfw holding since it first hit ED for 1.7 cents
>tfw only holding 1.2k

I'm holding to 500 sats with my measly 1.2k, I believe CND will go way higher in the future, so even if this pump doesn't reach that sell order I'll cancel it and wait patiently. Maybe actually buy a meaningful amount when it does go down again.

I feel you user, only holding 20k it's all I had for crypto lol I like to go all in since it's no use to spread beneath 10k.

Looking to drop my bags at 500sats and all in into another hidden gem.

Same here, I think its possible short term also.

>tfw holding since it first hit ED

kek, me too, but i bought 250k of them...i felt like i got fucking scammed when i saw the subreddit, the cold as fuck replies from the devs, etc. then the BTC run happened....i certainly didn't expect this, finally something good happens to me.

it needs to break up above 400. from 400 to 500 will be fast i think when people fomo in.

Yeah agree, just have to get through these people who keep putting up sells every time we get close to breaking through 380.

whats a recommended stop loss?

tryna sell my bags at 380 ahahjjhhhh

whatever you're comfortable with losing. i usually go with 5%.

In hindsight I should have gone in way harder, but I had literally just bought my first crypto back then (LINK, REQ, and CND where my first 3) so I was new as fuck (also CND only really kicked into high gear in the last month or so with all the app releases and predictions actually being made).

how does one get access to these predictions, have heard a lot of people say its shit hot

Dip, buy!

you gotta pay for the news letter.... its expensive...

If I recall correctly, you need over 750k CND to access it. There are lower price ranges for beginners and advanced (5k and 50k respectively, I think) but it doesn't give you the whole thing. I'm sure someone has the chart showing it.

1m coin sell walls been eaten up

iktf

can someone get it and make a discord and just post its calls to biztards?

I bought at 182 sats.... Sell or hold???

hold until 500

it's tempting to not even sell this ever, imo...their prediction software is pretty good.

so wait, how does this work? do they announce this and then pump it in a few days? or is it just an announcement of what they think will perform in the future?

>hold until 500
how deep will it drop got 100% and sold at 380