>sold the last of my OMG last night, planning to re-buy the next dip
>it fucking moons
JUST

it is really struggling now tho

Max /comfy/ right now. Literal $100+ coin by end of 2018

>2017
>sold OMG

Idiot.

This shitcoin is still low af nigga. I've been bagholding since 260k sats in September. USD value had doubled since then but I lost half the bitcoins that I spent on this.

Some of you are alright. Buy omisego tomorrow

Almost the same is valid for me. Went in big at 200k sats. Still doubled my investment on the bear market during the last couple months.

I bought a bunch of this because I was too much of a brainlet to figure out where else to put it, working out ok so far

Still low on sats

I'm a big omg holder and glad it's at ATH but let's be honest... everything that isn't a complete shitcoin is at ATH right now

I got caught bagholding this shit for the 5k-13k btc rise. I like the coin but seeing how many sats I bought it at vs what it is now hurts so bad. Finally dropped those bags and have been playing catch up the past few weeks. I'm never holding alts that long term again.
I really like the idea and team behind omg and wish it the best.

First of all; I'll preface this by saying you're clearly an intelligent user with a concerted strategy to obtain BTC. Nice guy too.

But I'll never understand why people get upset when an altcoin drops in comparison to BTC. Is it not clear that there is no link? Is it not obvious that there is no difference between its USD value and BTC value? Is it not completely clear that it's like saying "dammit, my coin went from 1AUD to 2AUD but is only worth 0.5 euro"? What actual difference does it make; and is it not known that it will only retain the same (or higher) sat value if it perfectly rises with (or surpasses) the value of BTC?

You fucked up and bought the best possible thing you could. Hold until q2 2018, and don’t have weak hands.

I just kept thinking "Surely bitcoin will slow down and dip at 7k/10k/15k, then alts will go up as btc dips, then I'll just sell at a minor sat loss and get back to business." Not selling at a loss got too ingrained in my head during the btc 3k-5k alt party and I lost flexibility and confidence. Only ~$8k in missed gains to learn the lesson so all in good fun I guess.
Now is honestly a good time to get in, you will do well.

I hope that people won't be too impatient and sell again if there is no big announcements in a feew weeks or so.

Im planning to hold at least at the end of 2019 myself, maby longer. I usually never put all of the eggs in one basket, but i've also never felt so confident on an investment before, so I wen't all in on this.

Fingers crossed.

Glad someone else sees this. Not touching crypto til January.

I also went from 1 BTC to 0.3 BTC during those days, hodling OMG. Considering the evidence at that moment though, I understand why I chose to HODL. You never know when the team drops development or partnership news, and that is when you're left behind for ever. The only bitter thing is that I could've owned more OMG if I timed the top and bottom perfectly. But as we all know - that's utopia.

I'm just happy to be pushing 100k sats and $20 soon. This mooning is nothing compared to what we got ahead of us

Are you me?

haha, seems so because I also came down from 3 btc to 0.6 btc when it was at it's lowest.

>I also went from 1 BTC to 0.3 BTC during those days, hodling OMG.

But here's what I don't understand - is this not true for any possible kind of cryptocurrency, let alone asset with value? If BTC is worth $1000, and I have $1,000 of raw steaming cow shit, I have 1BTC of cow shit. If I don't sell and BTC moons to $2000 the next day, then I have 0.5BTC of cow shit.

Do you not kinda see why this is confusing to me? Like does it not make more sense to measure in dollars to realise the fiat value of your holding? If your cow shit goes up to $1001 the same day as BTC goes to 2k, sure you've now got only 0.5BTC but hey you made a $1 gain in USD.

See: opportunity costs

im sad i only have 600 hundo of these. was hoping it would stay at ten so i could reup to 2.5k when my others alts mooned. motherfuck

Personally, I don't care how much it is in sats, only in dollars. I started with 1500 dollars in May, just before the bearmarket.

Still, at this very moment im in 20k. Of course it bothers a bit, that I missed the BTC bullrun but what's coming for omise.. oh boy. I bet in 2019 it doesn't bother at all anymore.

Envious filthy no-coiners.

Trading is based on BTC markets. Trends, supports, resistances, target prices is all based on BTC.

BTC is the gold standard currency of the world, hence you accumulate it. Why would you accumulate USD? It's a stupid premined scam coin that doesn't even do anything but go down 3% every year and the devs can print and infinite amount and just fucking steal yours if they want to.

>DOOYYY BUT IN SATS ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO DA ATH

For further reading; see:
"Guiness World Records - Most Useless Shit Edition Vol IV".

Might as well measure your holdings in Alphabet shares at IPO, or BTC in 2009 if you're trying to """measure""" your opportunity cost

no gain in sats = holding bitcoin would be more profitable

gain in sats = beat the market

>Selling OMG before triple digits

Why dont you just flush money down the toilet while you're at it?

Except it easily measured when we are using BTC as a medium of exchange between alts and fiat.

See: Here's another one: measure your bags against the value of horse cum per litre to find out if you're better off investing in bestiality

>measure your bags against the value of horse cum per litre to find out if you're better off investing in bestiality

Fuck

get in the
OMG $20 pump thread

we are making it boys