The top 4 darkhorse super moon sleepers of 2018

These are my top 4 altcoin sleepers that are going to PLUTO for 2018. These are smaller cap altcoins that WILL HAVE a moon mission in 2018. These are all massively undervalued projects with unique use cases and strong communities.

This is my gift to the cesspool that is Biz. Take with it as you will. I fully expect half of you to call these picks as bogus, but biz is used to climbing on the train when it takes off. I am calling the trains before they take off:

1) POSW. TPOS is a game changer, this will be absolutely groundbreaking for the industry. POSW is going to go even further than just trustless proof of stake and will be providing a whole host of different services for the industry. They will be the first organization to provide a fuckton of support thats growing in the space (staking, masternode hosting, etc). POSW masternodes should see huge rewards. Planned governance system with democratic voting.

2) ODN - 100% anonymous private messaging. App coming out soon. No Brainer. Darknet will be all over this, which is why ODN has been controlled by whale groups. Once the app launches its off to the races. Masternodes planned. Big money to be made.

3) Xtrabytes - you thought they were gone? Think again, XBY recently had a moon, but guess what - their mainnet hasnt even released. Take a look at their roadmap. xtrabytes.global/#roadmap It's an extremely ambitious project, if they can pull it off, will be the next ETH/NEO/Stratis. It's a fully featured platform that will be designed to roll with the big boys.

4) ALQO, the smallest out of the bunch. It's a smallercap coin with big ideas, the dev team has been involved in crypto for awhile, they already designed their own payment gateway. Very promising project. Worth a look and can easily moon to $30M.

This is my gift to biz. Take with it as you will. Your face will be like this one posted here when you see my predictions come true.

I pretty much agree with you user with the exception of the last one, which I never heard about until now.

The real obsidian moon mission is when the first darknet market accepts it for payments.

The pluto mission occurs when a mainstream darknet market accepts it.

The andromeda mission is when we get on bithumb (let us dream) and this becomes the defacto messenger app for the chinese and koreans.

We get a comet mission if McCafe shills this.

XBY doesn't have a technical whitepaper.
I researched it 2 months ago and didn't buy because nowhere you can read about the technicalities of their "crypto 3.0"

I think it's just a scam desu.

I feel bad for you user. XBY already has a testnet. Scam claims are soooo 2017.

Out of all 4, ODN seems like the one to invest in now.

FIRBF>kEK

Truth

>put one btc into posw some months ago
>its 0.087 now

Hehe

Would say ODN is really the top1 choice.

No love for VeChain? Today they made the biggest announcement in all crypto history and nobody is shilling it?

>news of yesteday
Fuck off shill

only problem with ODN is at it's now at ATH

Anonymous messaging isn't anything to get excited about nor command a huge valuation.

these are sleepers, Vechain is not a sleeper

funny

I'll make sure to wave to you from the moon in a few months

This tard prolly saw Monero in 2016 and said, "anonymous coins aren't anything to get excited about or command a huge evaluation."

I look forward to laughing at you like I laugh at the Monero doubters (who have mostly killed themselves by now).

is ODN going to replace the PGP messaging in darknet? and people will still be paying with xmr/btc?

So you think having to pay to message someone securely makes for a really valuable product? Secure messaging is already available in many forms for free. Secure messaging is a tiny feature of a more comprehensive coin, not some amazing stand alone coin. Take your small gains but dont expect a lambo

>I feel bad for you user. XBY already has a testnet. Scam claims are soooo 2017.

Bought xby near peak like an asshole, still looks promising though.

Plus the coins in circulation should reduce very drastically soon so thats gotta send them back up.

>Secure messaging is already available in many forms for free.

Wrong. Not like ODN's. And they have a platform, not just user messaging. user messaging is just the beginning

I mean how many times have we heard "user messaging is nothing new" from odn doubters. I cant wait for you to be proven wrong

its in the middle of a release pump, also, if you want ath zoom out