I wish he was real

I wish he was real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AJqWA3UPsPg
youtube.com/watch?v=iwqN3Ur-wP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But, OP, he is

Roboute Guilliman will become the Emperor Incarnate, as the Emperor is destroyed and fragmented. Cypher will be at Guilliman's side.

Fuck off with Trump. He's a fucking meme and anyone outside of Murrica realises that.

I want a god. God made by humanity, who would love us, care about us, be our guardian and protector. Who would lead us and always had our best interest in his mind.

He is growing in this very moment. But until He Who Will Be Enthroned has the strength to appear, we must first advance enough the settle beyond Holy Terra

Trump cannot be Emperor.

They said the same thing about the emperor.

Glory to or emperor Trump!

If Trump manages to establish the first human colony off-world, I will be convinced that he is one of His divine masks

>They said the same thing about the emperor
Nope, Trump american and he hates Iran

He has been corrupted by chaos!

Thread is ruined instantly. Welp, might as well go along with the mad train...
Trump will be Malcador. The Emperor is Putin.

thats more than likely in the next 8 years, it's got a lot of traction now now that China is beginnign a new space race.

Why? He was a goddamn moron on a huge power trip with enough psychic power to actually make his retarded vision happen.

You sound mad at Trump. Are you mad at Trump, user?

We all want to be ruled and assimilated into the Imperium of Man (30k version)

But user, Merrica was main enemy of Imperium in unificatikn wars

I'm not 'Murican, but I'd still defect to the God Emperor.

>made by humanity, who would love us, care about us, be our guardian and protector. Who would lead us and always had our best interest in his mind.

don't cry because it's over

How could anyone even oppose emps in the unification wars?

>Hey there's this guy with legitimate god like powers
>He also has an Xbox hueg army of power armoured super soldiers
>Lol fuck that lets fight him

???

North Korea wants to fight us, and they only have sticks and stones, just saying.

>posting the worst god

Fuck that

Because in last korean war americans run away from bunch of chinesse volunteers

With USSR weaponry that was in level as ours of that time. But I mean now, as in today, North Korea wants to fight us, and they have fucking nothing compared to us, is not that unbeliable that someone still wants to fight an unbeatable foe. Might be blind faith for a certain religion, glorious past that makes you believe you're still up to it, etc the case is lots of people still went against the Emperor and it isn't that hard to visualize it.

>be you
>homosexual retard

>But I mean now, as in today, North Korea wants to fight us, and they have fucking nothing compared to us,
Because you are nothing compared to China

it'll only cost you the bankrupting of the countries morals, the peoples, and the furtherment of their ideals, as well as near 50 million lives burned and murdered over half of which my your own purges and psychotic ambitions and fears.

HIM: go for it

>morals

homosexuals were sent to psychiatric institutes in the USSR

I know. that's why it seems strange that so many of that ideologies current followers go in for that sort of thing. It seems to me you'd prefer natsoc to gommunism. all the joys of purging homos and fancy military parades, without everyone having to starve. But this is Veeky Forums, not /pol/. although this thread getting deleted might not be too bad of a thing

Does anyone else find it legitimately easier to follow a made-up deity than a more established religion?

I look at most religious texts, and I can agree with some parts, but other parts I dislike or don't like how they've been interpreted. But Pelor or something? Shit's easy.

Litteraly everyone outside the USA loathes trump, and half or more of the USA hates him too.

And no I don't think the omnissia is that dumbass star eater, anyway having the omnissia being some sort of renaissance genius with enough talent to compete with mr narsissist golden ass emphra for the title of undisputed supreme leader of humanity is much more interesting.

And anyway you can make a good argument about the emperor being the reason why humanity stagnated and is loosing in a slow but steady way in 40k. Such people is not usefull in a big picture sense.

Emps' problem is he puts way to much importance on himself and doesn't care about others as individuals the vast majority of the time. It's his way or the highway, and that attitude eventually fucked humanity over when he created people who had the power to actually oppose him.

How could he create something so grand with such little hands?

So do I user.

I'm happy with my life right now, but if a golden giat god like being wanted my help for Mankind, I'll gladly give my life.

user, stop. Trump doesn't belong on Veeky Forums and it always fucks up threads.

Trump : cares only for himself and maybe some rich white people

Emperor : wants to bring whole mankind to its best zenith

something doesnt add up here.

>read Colossus by D. F. Jones

Because He never had an equal in his entire life and has seen entire civilizations come and pass. The only one who could come remotely close was Malcador and we don't know their exact relationship

you can also make the argument that without the Emperor, Humanity would have been defeated after the Long Night and simply have fallen prey to some mega-WAAAAGH, awakening Necrons or Chaos shenanigans

Even Malcador was miles behind Empy in terms of power and foresight. Look at how long he lasted on the Golden Throne, mere hours, before dying.

Empy was right, plain and simple. He was Mankind's best chance for survival. His actions were justified for thr good of Mankind, the end justified the means.

Thst image fails to bring up how the real reason behind the Heresy was him fucking up Lorgar without telling him why.

If he actually explained the danger of Chaos to the Primarchs instead of witholding it for no reason he would have been able to achieve his aims.

Eh, probably. I don't really care to be honest. I mean I love the game, the lore, and all, but I'm always careful to not get too much into arguments about the 30 years old lore of a tabletop game.

America, user. America.

>*Trump:cares only about making America great again by whatever means necessary

there, fixed it for you

He is

His name is John Romeo and he made a game about space marines killing demons

>Trump
>american

Second generation Kraut

I always wondered, if the human form is supposed to be perfect, and the imperium is always shitting itself about chaos mutation, what happens to people who are born with club feet or a cleft palette or something?

>tfw the Emperor will never exist because it means that humanity would have to actually accept all of mankind as equal in glory

Remember, there's no better to come as one whe something else want everyone's head. That's what 40k is about. Different human factions uniting to survive and spread Mankind across the stars.

He is nice dude.
youtu.be/AJqWA3UPsPg

Mutants. Know the Mutant, kill the Mutant

"dice+2d6"

Since Beastmen haven't all been officially labeled as mutants that must be purged, I'd say the whole "obsession" with genetic purity is mostly headcanon.

Yea of course, but the alternative to the emperors way, is that terra or one of the many pieces of humanity among the stars managed to create a second golden age of technology but without being stupid/inexperienced enough to think that to make a machine race for the only purpose of war would be anything but suicidal with how a vulnerable a targed for chaos such a homogeneous war focused slave race would be. I mean even if the chance is like 0.01% that a human star system would manage to create a renaissance golden age of technology over the course of 2000 years then with the amount of human star systems you could have several new golden age human civillisations over the couse of just a 1000 years. The problem with the emeprors stagnat imperium is that it puts all the eggs in one basket, and that stops humanity from adapting using tech and culture. And anyway the orks are brutal but they are to easilty bored to bother doing the kind of genocide that would be needed to end humanity, the necrons can end the imperium anyway and chaos knows it can never win without ending its food source, chaos want a ecosystem of storng emotion that is not too chaotic to end the ecosystem, which is exactly what the god emepror gave them in the form of a fachist stagnant imperium that in a beutifully balanced state between emotion creating chaos and stability. It's like the emperor was on the chaos gods side all along.

I like this theory I heard that the emperor was a gene enginered puppet created by malcador to serve as a figurehead whilst he ruled from the shadows doing all the things that needed to be done but couldn't if he was in the limelight, like running the assassinorum, human experimentation and all the other shady shit he got up to.

If they are rich they get cosmetic surgery if they are poor then "off to the underhive with you mutie skum" art imitates life afterall.

Just about the only time you'll see the name Trump anywhere near the word 'fix', except in relation to some scam.

How does it feel to eat up his bullshit hook line and sinker?

>I like this theory I heard that the emperor was a gene enginered puppet created by malcador to serve as a figurehead

Considering how powerful the Emperor is in "Master of Mankind", that'd be one hell of a puppet.

ADB gave that one a nod at the start of Master of Mankind. A Terran warlord about to be executed:

Koja Zu’s lip curled. ‘Emperor. How I loathe that title.’

‘He is the ruler of this world and the master of our species. No title is more appropriate.’

She bared her teeth in an expression too ugly and defiant to be a smile. ‘Have you ever considered just what kind of creature you serve?’

‘Yes.’ The dark eyes stared on. ‘Have you?’

‘The “Master of Mankind”.’ She shook her head, feeling the welcome flare of righteousness. ‘He isn’t even human.’

‘Minister Zu.’ The golden warrior made a warning of her name. One she didn’t heed.

‘Does He even breathe?’ she demanded. ‘Tell me that, Custodian. Have you ever heard Him breathe? He is a relic left over from the Dark Age. A weapon left out of its box, now running rampant.’

Well when that weird water witch is also giving the people who want to govern superpowers, what are you gonna do?

But... But... I don't wanna live in a fascist theocracy! WAHHHH!

>I want a god. God made by humanity, who would love us, care about us, be our guardian and protector. Who would lead us and always had our best interest in his mind.
This is a matter for programmers, not cultists. If we need a god, we should be trying to build one. Judas by John Brunner would be another good example of what to aim for.

pretty good when you consider the fact that THE ENTIRE ESTABLISHMENT WAS AGAIST HIM, LITERALLY EVERYONE and he still won

Well yes that's the point, take the most powerful sane psyker in human history then design a clone that's 5 Times the size and decked out in bling but is little more than a walking psychic amplifier, or you know just brainwash from birth before it builds any defenses, both work.

Besides wasn't malcador the only sane Alpha+ psyker one of those guys who can snap titans in half by thinking that would be nice.

Do you wish he were real because you think the Emperor is awesome, or because you like the Imperial Creed as a religion? Either way, you're wrong. The Emperor, as a person, was a terrible ruler who was only respected because he was better than the other terrible rulers. And because he could fuck your shit if you disagreed.

And wishing the Imperial Creed could be real is stupid. The Creed is the idea that Mankind is awesome, that people are awesome and that you, as a human being who dedicates its live and work to humanity, you are awesome. You don't need to wish for it to be real, you can make it real by living with purpose.

>And wishing the Imperial Creed could be real is stupid. The Creed is the idea that Mankind is awesome, that people are awesome and that you, as a human being who dedicates its live and work to humanity, you are awesome. You don't need to wish for it to be real, you can make it real by living with purpose.

I don't just want it to be me, but multitudes of people. The more the better. We unironically need a major religion whose basis is pretty much HFY.

And give all those petty atheists a god of their own? No thanks.

Wasn't there some Dark Age weapon that was unleashed in some short story, a sort of 'angel' meant to fight Chaos? Literally kept in a box and everything? I wouldn't be surprised if that had turned out to be the Emperor.

Then again, it could be just be trying to point at how the Emperor is an amalgamation of souls in a physical form, not really an actual human being at this point.

Probably how you felt about Hillary, or god forbid Bernie before election day.

>Thst image fails to bring up how the real reason behind the Heresy was him fucking up Lorgar without telling him why.

But he did, the Emperor didn't give a damn about what the Primarchs themselves wanted, only that they do what he intended for them which during the Great Crusade was to expand the Imperium. Lorgar was likely intended to be a proselytizer for the Imperial Truth, but him being separated from the Emperor and scattered to Colchis ruined that plan.

>If he actually explained the danger of Chaos to the Primarchs instead of witholding it for no reason he would have been able to achieve his aims.

This doesn't really work out either considering he explained Chaos to Magnus and the dangers it posed and Magnus still went ahead and did whatever he pleased because in his arrogance he thought that he could triumph. Chaos is a source of power and to any human that is incredibly tempting, even if their intention is to use that power for good.

It honestly probably depends on the world in question and what class the person is born into. The thing with 40k is that mutation for many isn't something that happens because of genetics or environmental factors, but is an outward sign of spiritual taint within.

HFY is a dangerous concept, it encourages being uncritical of humanity and glossing over how disgusting it can be and putting humanity on a pedestal over every other living thing with no real justification other than luck and circumstance. At least the Abrahamic religions and possibly others justify humanity being special, not on its own merits, but because of its divine origins.

A multitude starts with one. It's not easy, if it was we wouldn't need to do it because it would be done already.

And, honestly, even if no one follows, having a purpose is its own reward.

I'm honestly not seeing how Abrahamic religions are better on that aspect, they're HFY by proxy. Just replace "Believe in yourself" by "Believe in God/YHWH/Allah believing in you", and rebuke any counter-argument with "God wills it".

The main difference between the Imperial Creed and religions in their current form is that the former put the accent on what you can do and the reward for doing so, while the later tend to highlight what you can't do and the punishment for doing it anyway.

And, more importantly, that there isn't many assholes claiming their belief in the Emperor can justify whatever they wanted to do and need to justify.

>I'm honestly not seeing how Abrahamic religions are better on that aspect, they're HFY by proxy.

They're arguably better because the possibility exists to acknowledge that humanity is a flawed species and that anything of worth about it comes not from its own endeavors but because it is the chosen creation of God.

>The main difference between the Imperial Creed and religions in their current form is that the former put the accent on what you can do and the reward for doing so, while the later tend to highlight what you can't do and the punishment for doing it anyway.

The Imperial Creed is similar in some ways to current religions, but also different in others. The main tenets for example almost certainly are more about practicality than they are any kind of spiritual growth.

>And, more importantly, that there isn't many assholes claiming their belief in the Emperor can justify whatever they wanted to do and need to justify.

Except there are cases in 40k where characters have used the Imperial Creed or at least the Emperor as a justification for whatever they want to do, whether they actually believe it or its a disguise for their true intentions. The Imperial Creed actually makes this easy to do because it isn't monolithic and the Ecclesiarchy doesn't really seem to care what the people in a particular sector believe or do as long as they're obeying the handful of main tenants and what else they believe or are doing is clothed in being a way of worshiping the Emperor.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwqN3Ur-wP0

You tell me. I just look at what's he's doing and a lot of people seem to be in favor of his actions than against them. I don't give a shit who does it, as long as it gets done. If words get you so buttblaster, maybe just deal with it and vote for some smooth talker into office next time. Then you can be like Canada.

>You tell me. I just look at what's he's doing and a lot of people seem to be in favor of his actions than against them.

His approval rating is in the low 40s and is the lowest approval rating of any new US president in history.

Fuck off and go drink your lord and master's piss like a good red hat.

>people this mad at the truth

The Emperor calls Malcador his friend many times

I've noticed the Emperor has been referred to as a "Creature" in several HH novels now

He could literally just teleport clean air from the freshest meadow into his lungs and then teleport it out in front of the faces of people He doesnt like if He wanted to

what kind of pleb breaths?

Bump for this, anyone know what he's on about?

Am I the only person who can actually totally picture the Emperor doing this? All the time random warlords or cultists who oppose Him are wondering why the air suddenly got stale and smells slightly like whatever the Imperial Palace kitchens were serving last meal.

well He is based off of the Dune g*d-emperor, and he used to fuck around with enemies all the time just to try to keep himself entertained

How exactly? China will control Pacific region soon, West will fall in our hands when UE will be finished, and whate America will have? No allies and bunch of Wall Street ministers/

People keep saying he's the Emperor, but he's far from it.

Trump isn't the Emperor, Trump is an Ork.
>constantly yelling about how he's the "biggest" and the "greatest"
>little patience for any actual governance, and instead bullies his way around
>legions of stormboyz
>impetuous and callous
>obsessed with amassing wealth

AN' MY TEEF IS DA BIGGEST AN' IZ THE STRONGEST AN' IZ THE GREENEST AN' MY POWER KLAWS IS THE BIGGEST I SWEARZ
WEEZ GONNA MAKE DA KILL-KROOZER AND WEEZ GONNA MAKE DA 'UMIES BUILD IT

The fact that you believe this is laughable

But I digress, this isn't Veeky Forums lets stop discussing it

Fuck off, 70% of Canadians wish Canada politicians were more like Trump (I'm one of them)

Brexit fucking happened

LaPen is rising in France

Trump is the God-Emperor and you are a heretic

>Le Pen is rising in France
Yeah no stop taking any shitpost as the absolute truth

it wasn't that long ago that people were saying the same thing about trump

Yeah but the difference is
We are aware of the risk of the Front National and we are not taking Fox-News for actual fact
Beside Benoit "Neetbux for everyone" Hamon and Melanchon are solid contender for Le Pen,

user, you sound like a child. Why don't you wish for a world in which Men have no need for a Tyrant-Gid to dictate their lives instead?

>Hamon
Come on now, Melenchon has more chabce to be president than Hamon.

If the 2nd turn ends up being Le Pen v Melenchon, boy are we in trouble.

Hopefully I'll be Macron v Le Pen.