Thougts?

Thougts?

i got 500 of this and dont know what to do with it

Alibaba announcement. DYOR

Pure fantasy

get a couple 100k to get comfy

It's over. Now they're giving away mercedes and masarati and iPhones to keep people buying it. Stock manipulation shit.

Got 500 for free and bought another 2000. Made money so far. Just gonna hodl and see what happens.

Lmao, Justin Sun is protege of Jack Ma

if you really don't need it feel free to send it to fellow poorfag: 0x0bbab1727dc907c7b
898c8dbbf61b46851826662 :^

Where are you getting free coins? This might make me sell

Bought this shit coin because it was 2 cents just losted and the kid was poctured with alimama. Also the idea isnt a bad one as it basically gets rid of the middle man for digital content and allows creators to earn per play.

Airdrop binance

I just don't understand why this would be worth $2bn. I am selling off peak by peak.

its not. but the guy behind it has enough connections to keep the push for top15-top10 marketcap going

What are the chances of this hitting $.50? I'm a newfag and I don't quite understand how this coin is so undervalued for being in the top 10

market cap/coin supply = price of individual coin

because the price of the coin is meaningless if you dont look at the supply. supply x price/coin = marketcap. and the chances of it hitting 50cent are zero.

Thanks guys, I'll sell at the next crest

Dump it.

Well its now 4-5 cents, so 10x. Market cap is 2,5 billions and 25b marketcap sounds ridiculous, it would be like top 5

Stupid shitcoin. Figures I decide not to put money into it to play with it then it goes 10x.

3 billion marketcap, 65b coins in circulation

20% token burn by OCT 2018, Source Code reveal Dec 29th. The road map started literally last month, and the project itself began in September.

Comfily holding 40k, this coin will be worth 10 dollars EOY 2018, if his connections work out 100 dollars EOY 2019

Moon incoming...

Well... big chinese corporations are backing it up and it has been growing at a pretty fast and steady pace. Last week market cap was under 1 bil

And coin supply is only increased by mining?

Trx is not a coin and all the coins are not minable.

Source on coin burn?

A lot of people are gonna get burned by this. Reeks of a pump and dump and manipulation.

Just like cryptos in general.
Nice FUD.

How long did bitcoin take from a published whitepaper until it hit +U$10.000?

Jesus Christ the FUD on this coin is serious, buying in now and HODL until q4 2018 is destined to get you gains anyway since Sun already confirmed that token burn