Centaur general

How do centaurs wipe their butt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia#Legal_status
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self-cleaning horse anus, or so I'm told.

Oh hey look, a dude who wants someone to post a cap he likely already has

due in large part to the wonders of nature, a centaur is equipped with one of the best poop-chutes out there, they don't need to.

no I don't have the picture about the engineering of a horse anus but I would post it if I did.

Nailed it.

Hey you dont know, maybe he just wanted to discuss horse buttholes really badly.

Wait, does anyone actually have it, or this some mandela thing? I can't afford to owe /x/ money.

it's a thing

I just had to google the right string

>Centorea will never exist

Why live?

has anybody here seriously considered fucking a horse

because i haven't

for agricultural reasons I have Fisted a horse before. but never fucked one...

They pay degenerates like you to lick it clean

>Hasnt even considered it

What a plebeian i bet he doesnt even know JRHNBR means.

>I have Fisted a horse before

how was it?

THERE IS NO ADEQUATE DESCRIPTION IN WORDS.

and it brobably wasn't a good example because the horse was suffering from an intestinal torsion.

>THERE IS NO ADEQUATE DESCRIPTION IN WORDS.

that good, huh?

>faggot veterinian can't explain that he pleasured a horse

Am I the only one who's irritated by the physiology of Centaurs? The human part of their spinal cord shouldn't be able to withstand the impact of jousting, and even minor collisions at horse running speed would shatter it.

Can Veeky Forums help me rationalize this in a on way that isn't just Magic Did It? I want to enjoy Centaurs in popular fantasy, but my autism, (unlike a sizable minority of Veeky Forums, I am a legitimate autist) prevents me from doing so.

1 I am an engineer not a veterinarian

2 there wasn't a vet available in a useful time frame to keep the animal alive

3 I was working from phone directions given by a drunk retired vet

4 the horse lived so fuck off

consider that the spine is mounted in a more gentle curve as a sort of hypotenuse to the human torso and the horse torso(horeso?) sort of like the hump on a moose or other large-racked animals

the front leg structures and musculature taking up the intermediate space providing the upright posture of the human torso.

does that make sense or am I rambling at you in a dumb kind of way

Horse isn't even best girl.

Stop assuming that a centaur is built in the obvious way, since that obviously makes no sense because of the amount of redundant anatomy that would imply, as well as structural issues. It's not a human grafted on to a horse's neck it's an animal that *looks* like a human grafted on to a horse's neck that has a dramatically different internal structure.

No, but my sister regularly sticks her arms into cow anuses for a living.
She's an Livestock Artificial Insemination Technician

I prefer to homebrew Centaurs as not natural creatures, but rather the results of some horrifying parasitic fungus made by some ancient empire that will fuse a humanoid an a quadruped together in a horrific manner, weaving their biological systems, neural networks, and reinforcing their spine with thick reinforcement of dozens of layers and strands of mycelium.

>She's an Livestock Artificial Insemination Technician

I live with a vet student. It's fun at parties and gatherings being able to go, "This is user, he fists cows."

It would be hard, since the 90 degree angle in the spine would mean any force applied on the human-half's chest would cause bending moment on the area where the horse- and human-halves connect. Impact from jousting would create a moment that tries to wrench the spine loose from the connection point.

is she a teaser or something?

I knew a guy who would always claim that he lost some fingers fisting androids, but it was actually a machining accident.

He's lying. Rowbutts can't be fisted.

>is she a teaser or something?
As far as I know, its mostly stuff like stimulating the prostate to get a bull to splooge, or having one hand in a female's rectum to help open the cervix and the other up the vagoo to put in the sperm.

I honestly never ask, so I don't know much.

For shit, they use bedets and similar. For other bodily fluids, they just let their partner(s) wipe it off for them.

Hmm, I think that makes sense... Thank you for clearing this up for Anons. It's been bothering me for quite some time it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

So if you get fat, you can't finger yourself anymore? That doesn't sound so bad.

That is one flexible centaur.

Horse Man God Emperer of Dune?

>Horse Man God Emperer of Dune?
I didn't even know that was a thing.
Can you possibly tell me more?

Jesus christ, obese centaurs are fucking horrifying.

Are centaurs worth marrying? What are some benefits for the offspring and benefits of being married to a centaur?

That doujin should not have gone past the first chapter

obese anything is horrifying

First chapter and Last chapter were good.

The artist/author who makes these has good ideas when starting things, but completely shits the bed in making sequels.

Bat girl comic makes me pray for a 3rd part.

I think there was an SNL sketch about this

You are pride of engineers - even without the right tools and proper expertise, we make do and keep things together.

>recognize author before reading the filename
I've been here for far too long.

Didn't he also take part in a short story compilation hosted by ShindoL, all about girls getting raped by monsters?

not for me it usually gives me a boner

solving problems with all that is available

>tools
I had one of those shoulder length gloves at least...
gotta practice that safe fisting

Yes. It was about a Centaur trying to get revenge on a tentacle hydra for raping it in the past.

She gets raped again because she doesn't want to retreat, and gives birth to its child after being rescued. Implied the people who saved her are going to kill it.

Its legal in the state of Washington, so some thought has to have been put into

>Its legal in the state of Washington,
I would like a citation on that, particularly to that particular piece of legislation.

I want to wipe her cheek.

He is blatantly wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia#Legal_status
After an incident on 2 July 2005, when a man was pronounced dead in the emergency room of the Enumclaw community hospital after his colon ruptured due to having been sodomized by a horse, the farm garnered police attention. The state legislature of the State of Washington, which had been one of the few states in the United States without a law against bestiality, within six months passed a bill making bestiality illegal.

It's not legal in state Washington. Anymore. It was for decades, but there was incident couple years ago when a guy died after, for the lack of better expression, impaling himself on a stallion. It was outlawed shortly after the case got into media and everyone went "can't believe we don't have a law against such scandalous conduct".
It was also the only year in recent history of the state that more people moved out of it than how many moved it.

But then we wouldn't get pull on blonde MILFtaur's ears.

>2005
>couple years ago
damn, time sure flies by...

MILFtaur is a Homewrecking shit!
A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT