COSS

Whats the deal with this? It just keeps going up
Give it to me straight, is this a pajeet pyramid scheme, or the next binance?

COSS is gonna be a big deal for Southeast Asia in my opinion. I picked up 2500 at .08 and its been good to me.

new ui on xmas, 1$ EOY

Its the next cryptopia. Once it gets fiat it will the next kraken. Also DYOR. Pro tip: decide to get in before christmas.

It's basically Kucoin, but the fee split won't change later. Also there is a merchant portal that contributes to the fee split, which is a bonus. I'm balls deep as it's probably 1/10th (or less) of it's real value right now.

Anyone someone tries to talk about it here it gets fudded relentlessly. All-in-all though, probably the most underrated coin on the market with a real profit model and working product. Pic related is the profit estimate I made a few weeks back.

Actually seems pretty legit
Even if i only pick up like 10,000 I could potentially be making thousands per year in the future?

is it too late to get in?

Where did you get that projection? I'm not sure that's right.

Last week I got $3.8 USD of tokens on probably 500k average daily volume. If we reach 200m daily volume, which is 8% of Binance volume for example, that'd be a 400x on the amount I make a week. That's $1520/week. 8% of Binance volume is so fucking conservative too.

That number is very very close to this spreadsheet that someone calculated based on the number of COSS I own. If this exchange reaches $200m/day or more it is going to be insane.

It is still cheap as fuck.

Nevermind I see the error/confusion.

So that is assuming 16k tokens at $1000 price. 16k tokens would cost just about $5000 right now. But based on your $1000 buy in it calculates a 9x yearly return on a 200m/day volume which is about right.

My spreadsheet and personal calculation based on my current return put it at like 7x but I'm just ballparking mine. Somewhere around 7-9x is right IF the exchange can reach 200m/day which again is just a measly 8% of what Binance is doing right now.

Not at all. The market cap is about 17m. That's absolutely tiny in crypto for actually useful coins.

Yeah. I have fomulas in the spreadsheet so I can adjust it on the go, I just haven't in weeks. I'm not actually looking at selling the coin itself, but rather live on dividends. And that's completely realistic for me.

Yeah. Realistically by end of 2018. It doesn't take most exchanges to reach these volume targets within that time frame, and these targets don't account for the general appreciation of crypto.

Same here.

This coin has a completely unique dynamic in which you are incentivized like no other coin to not try to turn a profit by selling when the coin rises in price because it just means you're going to make more on dividends in the long run.

If or more likely when we get to 200m/day this coin is going to change my life.

you are all forgetting the fact that crypto market cap will rise logarithmically this year, so by the end of 2018 even the shittiest exchange will have binance volume

Blockfolio complaint
>ETHdelta is easily .0002000 sats too high
>HITBTC is easily .0003000 too low.

how tehe fuck am i supposed to track my gains accurately.

They're also considering implementing their own version of USDT for the exchange. Basically to buy COSSUSD you send them $100, and they put that into a smart contract, which creates 100 COSSUSD. When you want to cash out, you send them the COSSUSD and they burn it in the same contract.

Yes these would be included in the dividends if they end up doing this.

get in or die poor

I feel like i already made it.

This will be solved once api is enabled.

Pick Etherdelta when you want to show off to friends and use hitbtc to have a more conservative estimate of your portfolio worth.

coinmarketcap for now

new api q1?

How many tokens do you guys have? 136K COSS here. Looking forward to comfy leeching off my dividends

i have exactly 10k. hope to make atleast 1k a month by 2019 to avoid wagecucking

got 6500 at ico. sold it now for 6x. not bad. if it drops again ill buy into it

45k now. If it doesn't go up too fast, I'll have 80k by eom, just need another paycheck.

62k here. I bought in at $0.18~ in early October. I'd have 150k if I had timed it down to when it was $0.07 but oh well.

At least I have enough to realistically make enough to live off of when we finally make it.

10k is nothing to shake a stick at. You just need 200m/day volume for you to make 1k/month. I really think you'll be there by the start of Q2 2018 bro.

God speed to us all.

thanks! i'm planning on getting more once i make some money from other sources. i'm too afraid of trading my coss so i'll just hold it

ive only got 2.5k :(, but im also a student who is playing the game conservatively and coming out strong. 4x'd my initial investment.

cool, i'm a student but i'm at 2x only, started late.

i got my initial money by holding old cs go skins and selling them all for btc earlier this year, lol

lol i sold the pubg started gear for like 1.5k usd. people go crazy for this shit man... though i might buy the bandana back if i get to 100k