Yugioh thread

Post cardfus

Is there any actual question over this?

Is that Joey?

Is there an updated 2017 skull servant deck list?

and when will gladiator beasts be updated?

stick with it

put gyzarus in your extra deck summon zone

then put Herak there after sending gyzarus back, just like in 2008

>You will never stop seeing it

[lawnmowing intensifies]

>Not even considering tour guide from the underworld

This has to be bait, no one can have taste that bad.

^He's right you know

Might be more of a daughteru, but cute is cute.

>liking julia

2cute

Duh.

can anyone explain to me how dark synchros and the PSY - Framelord Omega Loop works?

>shit out omega
>use effect
>repeat until out of omega
>use literally anything to get back omega probably D.D.R
>continue to use effect until opponents hand is 0
>smile at your opponent and say "GG"
>cry when they topdeck a 1 card otk and beat you anyway
also
>never ever ever EVER go second.

objectively superior dmg coming through

most beautiful card in the game here. would marry.

why have 1 waifu when you have have 6? one's /ss/ but close enough

we can't all be mormon.

Get off Veeky Forums Kaiba

well then make sure you pick best charmer waifu. Pic related

the fuck you meen?

>Implying this isn't the sexiest card in the game

That card's used in my FLGS restroom as wallpaper.

I need me a pussy-fairy.

I wish Konami would errata it so it can only be summoned with Psi-Frame tuners so pure psi-frames wouldn't be dead when he gets hits.

Objectively the best cardfu coming through

So many shiny purple titties...

I gotta say, Yugioh has some pretty good cardfus.

Its not only my cardfu but also my toyfu

Where'd you get that, user?

I just recently found out about GB Alexander, why Dimacari calls him out and not Laquari?
Is Octavious necessary if you have Bestiari already? What is the difference in their effects?

The photos? Taken by myself
The figure? Its the Dark Magician Girl Figma, you can even get it on amazon.

The answer is always Madolche

Im pretty sure I would be able to recognize you on /vp/, even if don't namefig on /ptgco/.

Wrong

Is there a better site to buy single Yugioh cards or random cards in a bulk of, like 500 cards, than Amazon? Me and my buddies are getting into Yugioh again and I just wanna ask here

Patrician taste

do you want to play in the recent game?
wait like 2 or 3 months. The new anime is coming out very soon, with tons of new cards.
Starting now would be very bad, since you'd lack the new "Link" cards, that will be VERY Important in the game, as you pretty much can't summon synchro / fusion / XYZ without them basically.

No, not recent game. Like where could one just buy a shitload of random cards for older eras or something

Whats tha mattah, yug?
Could it be that ya wannah play me in face down position?

Was Joey the original Australian shitposter?

I wanna give Dharc a hug and see her smile.

>her

Wait what?
Oh.
I have made a terrible mistake.

So what is this that I hear that you can only special summon 1 card from the extra deck a turn?

and can someone explain link monsters to me?

It's not that you can only summon 1 card from the extra deck, it's that extra-deck monsters now need to be placed in their own special zone, instead of in one of the 5 main monster zones. There are two Extra Zones, one for each player.
The are two exceptions to this rule. The first exception exception to this is if you reanimate or summon from exile an extra-deck monster, in which case they can go to one of the 5 zones.

The second exception has to do with Link Monsters.

Firstly, an explianation about Link Monsters. They have no level, no defence, and they have a Link Number. Link Monsters are summoned similar to Synchro or XYZ monsters, only instead of requiring to sum levels or for the levels to be the same respectively, you only need to sac any number of monsters equal to the Link Number of the monster you're trying to summon.
For example, if you're trying to summon a monster with a Link Number of 3, you need to send any three creatures you control to the grageyard. The exception to this is if you link summon a monster using another link monster, in which case the first link monster counts as a number of monsters equal to its link number. That Link Number 3 monster that was just summoned can be sacrificed with two other monsters to summon a Link Number 5 monster, for example.

Note, since they don't have a defence, Link Monsters must always be face up and in attack position, and are unaffected by effects that would change their battle position.

Finally, the last part about link monsters (and hte exception I mentioned much earlier) are those little markers in its corners. When you play a link monster, those markers will link to a number of your 5 main monster zones. These zones are now considered "link zones," and can be treated as Extra Zones for the purpose of summoning extra-deck monsters.

Make sense yet?

My nagger

No one beats Snoww.

can you steal the second extra-zone from your opponent with link monster arrows?

>implying

My favorite girl. Always the backbone of any good Gem-Knight deck.

What can I say, I like the taste of fish

Ah, why not.

Man, and I was just beginning to wrap my head around Pendulums.

Hang on, Pendulums take up a spell/trap zone now instead of having their own space?

Definitive taste

so how the dicks do pendulums work?

Obvious choice is obvious.

When does this new rule come into effect in the tcg?

I wish she was remotely viable.

My cardfu holds more political sway than yours
minus tiaramisu

Her daughter is cuter

Is there an archetype that's composed completely (or almost) of cardfus?

amazoness

>tfw had so many rare Yugioh cards
>moved in 2007
>dad threw them away

I had fucking everything rare, you name it. My fav was my foil Goblin Attack Force though

My particular favorite even to this day.

Boobs too small, can't read sanskrit, no legs showing.