ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

Make the imperium great again

For a second I thought Guilliman's winged backpack could detach into a giant eagle-zord. You had me excited there for a minute.

Cool terrain piece though.

>Guilliman goes to Terra and is upset with the Custodes and blames them for everything that has happened to keep the Emperor oblivious to how different the Galaxy is 10,000 later by himself. Guilliman confronts the Emperor and is given to him the Flaming Sword. Guilliman becomes de-facto Emperor and sends the Custodes away to start to start a new Crusade and Age of the Emperor.

>Cypher kills Abaddon and/or the Emperor, thus Roboute Guilliman will become the Emperor Incarnate, as the Emperor is destroyed and fragmented. Cypher will be at Guilliman’s side.

HAPPENING

>Emperor is destroyed and fragmented
>fragmented
>Emperor isn't even in one piece any more.
>Chaos Gods still can't inflict No Space, No Time, Only Chaos.
kek, chaos is once again proven a shit, only capable of achieving anything VIA retcons made by Black Library authors who are self-proclaimed ascended chaos fanboys.

Reform!

Maybe it's his stand?

>Guilliman
>going to make Imperium more progressive and family friendly
Just as planed

Thought that set piece was a winged jetpack or something. I am disappoint.

Don't count your chickens and push your fanfiction before anything hatches.

Well, GW said the galaxy isn't ending. So either the Emperor survives in some form and is still holding Chaos at bay. Or we have a major retcon incoming.
It's probably the later, today's GW is far more likely to unceremoniously retcon a cornerstone fluff piece that's been part of the setting since the beginning and pretend it didn't exist, than it is to maintain a status quo.

It wouldn't be the first time.

they said the setting isnt ending

according to GW the warhammer setting didnt end either

How are they going to explain Guilliman's recovery? He's technically almost dead.

>according to GW the warhammer setting didnt end either
Really fired up my neurons.

almost dead is the same as being alive

checkmate chaos fags

the real question is if they are really going to make a loyal primarch evil

He's walking around with life-support built into his armor.

WAT R U TORKING ABOUT DA IMPERUM IS EBIL

So this will end with Guilliman getting BLACK( Crusade)ED, right?

Why don't they do the same for the emperor? Give him a mobile platform with an IV of psyker juice plugged into it?

Too late the dude is a mummy now. Plus he needs to stay near the Astronomicon to guide it even though he can't power it anymore.

The Emprah completes his transference into Celestine, completing his millennia long plan to become a pretty gurl.

You heard it here first.

I imagine helping a primarch's physiology deal with poison is a lot easier.

Also keep in mind that according to old best fluff, the Emperor is no longer immortal, the Golden Throne keeps him alive. He lost his immortality when he drove the Chaos Gods out of Horus and then destroyed his soul. "No body of living matter could hope to channel such power and live." The Emperor survived only by virtue of his immortality, and he lost it.

the picture is very fitting

the reason the emperor isnt floating around mind zapping people isnt because hes a skellyington. its because he has to be sitting on the golden thrown or else warp drives wont work and terra will implode into a demon warp rift

or did you forget about that massive plot point?

I actually read the text and it says "Rise of the Primarch" the book isn't the End Times. Just the book and nothing else. It's a non-committal statement. We still have at least 2 years of this ongoing narrative so you have no idea what's going to happen.

Just end times this shit already and give me some streamlined rules

>terra will implode into a demon warp rift
>terra
Close, but you're thinking too small of a scale.

You see, it's the armour AND Ynnari death magic.

>a realm of nightmares and cruel insanity where all life will end

So just like the Imperium?

Imperialfags BTFO, how will they ever recover?

What would Guillimans stand be named?

「Row Row Row Your Boat」

Neck Breaker

Make the Imperium GREAT AGAIN! xD

But can Guilliman defeat Lorgar and his stand, Judas Priest

the inquisitor rulebook hints that resurrection soon after was possible but the original inquisition feared that the Emperor would be seen as a trick/lead to fresh civil war causing two to split off, one ends up being a chaos prophet.

>GW isn't End Timing 40k guys!
>You're just being paranoid!

chaos achiveing things via retcons is flavorful, not even the past is safe from the forces of chaos.

I think this is fucking awesome.

So what is that thing Cawl is carrying? What is the secret he has been working on for thousands of years?

All he ever wanted was to be the little girl...

Project Resurrect Guilliman Advanced Power Armour

That blue bird is suspiciously Tzeentchian

>you realise that things really have changed and that the world of Warhammer 40.000 will never be the same again. Is this the End Times for Warhammer 40,000? "Ha, no"" says Andy.

40k will never be the same again

never

the

same

again

No End Times, wtf were you thinking? hah!

Pic related inhaled life back into him, eldar also help him on his way to Terra.

He pounded a few eldar qts and feels normal once more

This....actually makes sense. Emperor comes back, and gw gets to be progressive with a girl leader.

>tfw celestine is one of the emps many horcruxes

>TFW you need prime Mon-keigh cock so bad you resurrect the best specimen.

He's only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive.